November Rainbows 2016

My back has returned to just achy so I'm ok :)
I feel bad though cos I haven't put Simon in stander for a few days
Its a really funny angle to put him in it
I knew if I did my back would never get better
A little break wont hurt
He is standing lots out of it now too

How u doin ?
When do y get ur cast off?
Is it 6 weeks?

That's so cute lucusmum!

A few days wont make a difference lilesmom. It's great he's standing without it though. Bet your so proud. Yea it's not a bad break so hopefully 6 weeks, it's just annoying more than anything, and really itchy.

Do any of your babies kick so hard it hurts sometimes? I mean I'm so glad to have him moving but some of the kicks are really painful, especially the ones that feel like he's kicking his way out of my cervix. Aurora was super active but never hurt me with her movements.

I wouldnt say it hurts but it can be uncomfortable when she kicks, feel like we are going to have an Alien moment where she comes bursting out when she gets going :haha:

Little Stan has had his first facetime session I really do wonder sometimes if I'm a complete nut job or not :blush:

Its so quiet here I'm not really sure what to do with myself even the cat (the real one) is mooching around looking a bit lost without him here

Maryanne, I do! Just tonight he kicked me so hard in the cervix that I let out a little yelp! Most of the time it doesn't hurt at all and I absolutely love the wriggles and kicks but the cervix ones are very uncomfortable. I just remind myself that I'd rather have all these movements and kicks than none at all and worry all day!

Lucasmum, that is cute about Lucas and Stan, the things we will do to keep our kids happy, huh? Facetiming is a great idea, if a little odd. So adorable though.

Lilesmom, I've been getting a little back pain too although mainly it tends to be my pelvis that gives me trouble! Makes me waddle and walk like a wee old granny! I suppose it is good that you are only a bit achy now.

Heartbroken, Lucas has just called distraught no reason what so ever he has stayed loads of times no problems, he was asleep and just woke up like it, going to see him and take him a few bits hopefully he will agree to stay as he has his holiday club starting tomorrow and he usually adores it :cry:

Back home after calming him down managed to convince him to try the night and would pick him tomorrow if needed bed time now lol

Aw hugs.
Did u take him Stan
Maybe seeing Stan and ye he missed ye more?
I was terrible when young
I wouldn't stay anywhere
My sis lived across the road from us
( she is much older, her daughter is nearly my age
I was supposed to stay one night
Got hysterical in middle of the night to come home
I didn't even know why
Just woke up in the night and things seemed all wrong
But I would hve veen better if they didn't bring me homr
I would hve seen everything was fine
I was a very clingy little child anyway :)

Hugs hope he is happy now
Prob just a passing phase on his part
Xxx

Itchy is a good sign I was always told its healing
Doesn't feel good at the time though
A knitting needle up the cast works well :)
Simon never hurt me with his kicks
I always though people were exaggerating when they say it hurt
But this little lady is already kicking harder than Simon at times.
I'm goosed later on when she is stronger :)
Hee hee.

Lynanne I hve the granny walk too
Mostly if I sit down for a bit and then get up.
All creaky for a bit :)

Awww no, hope he's ok lucusmum. Poor thing. Hopefully he will be ok to carry on his stay.

So glad it's not just me Lynanne. Honestly his kicks the last few days have all been on my cervix and it makes me yell out sometimes it hurts so much. Maybe my cervix is a bit tender cause of the surgery I had on it after Aurora. It also freaks me out cause for a second it's almost the exact same feeling I had when my waters broke with ds and dd. I wish he would find somewhere else to kick. 28 weeks now though so hopefully he will turn again soon and stay turned this time. Kicks in the ribs actually sound appealing right now lol.

It's not looking good he won't eat anything I think I will have to go get him after work poor little mite :(

Ah no
Hugs
Maybe he is a little under the weather if he had stayed before no prob
Hugs to ye xx

I have no idea he isn't really like this ever I wonder if he is feeling a little insecure with the baby coming and all or if he is under the weather he is a funny little toot at times

He is home and seems happy enough now he is filling his face with KFC :blush:

Had a good chat and there is no obvious reason what so ever, he met his baby step cousin for the first time yesterday, the room he has always slept in is out of bounds ready and waiting for his other baby cousin to arrive and things in the house are generally a bit different from what he is used to including a new dog, the one thing Lucas dosent cope with is change, OH was also reading up about puberty and boys especially ones who commit a lot and train hard for sports are starting puberty at about 9 or 10 so we are wondering if that has anything to do with it :shrug::shrug:

Sorry I have been so self absorbed today I hope you ladies are all OK and have had a good day :flower:

Glad he is happy now
Sorry u didn't get ur break though xx
It prob is just the few changes in the house
Glad he is ok now he is home xx

Wasnt it your scan today? How did it go, is she still a she :haha: thats always the first thing I ask

OH should hve landed now
So should be home in about an hour ish
Had to fend off a lot of dada dadada today :)
Almost like he knew he was nearly home :)

We went to pet farm playground place with my sis and her kids
So tiring but nice and fast day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"