November Rainbows 2016

Dont you just love you do it all and they say dada :dohh:

Hope he is home soon, good luck for tomorrow :flower:

Glad he's ok now. Zack hates change too, the little thing can send him into total meltdown. Apparently is common for children on the spectrum to reach puberty early. Zack started just after his tenth birthday. We are dealing with his voice breaking, hairs sprouting where there was no hair before and serious body odour. It's hard for him to understand what's going on though as he's so young.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow lilesmom! Hope it goes ok. Bet you will be glad to have oh home now!

I'm back to the hospital tomorrow, have to have my GTT repeated. They phoned me earlier. No idea why. If it's cause they have misplaced the results I will go mental. I hate those stupid tests.

I didnt know that maryanne its good to find out, they are mentally far to young to have any understanding of whats happening to them.

Seems we are all at the hospital this week I was there today for a diabetic check up hope they havent lost the results I would be annoyed aswell if they have

Maybe if ur results were borderline
But hope its all clear for u xx
They can drop the vials or anything
Soo annoying when that happens
Especially with a test like this one
With fasting and waiting around xxx

Thanks Lucas mom
Hope ur check up went well xx

Getting ready to go now
But I'm lying in bed typing instead
I'm super lazy!!!!

Oh is home
Nice to hve the big lug back :)
Hee hee

I'll update after scan xxx
Hopefully she is still a girl :)

I keep calling her rosita
Cos oh doesn't like any of my names
So I'm trying to make him see mine r nice :)

They didn't know at the hospital? No one had any idea why it needed to be repeated. Will find out Friday when I see my consultant hopefully. My hospital is a joke. They did this to me last time and lost 3 sets of results. Not a happy bunny now. Still anaemic too even with 3 iron tabs a day and my liver levels are starting to climb. They may as well just put me out of my misery and shoot me, that's all I'm fit for :rofl: there's literally nothing else that could he wrong with at the moment.

So glad your scan went ok lilesmom and that Rosita is still a girl and hasn't turned into little Rowland lol. It took us a while to decide on a name for Aurora. She was going to be Melody for a long time, then Clara, then Odette but then I won DH round on Aurora after months of nagging.

How's lucus today lucusmum?

Hope all is well Lynanne.

That's so irritating xx
Our hosp is pretty good with results like that
But my last Drs had a tendency to muck up stuff too.
Hence the change :)
But with hosp u hve no one to change to.
Xx

My liver acids r ok
But alt is goin up a bit
Iron and thyroid r coming down but still within range
Prob partly why I'm feeling crappy last week r so
I don't think ill escape oc again
But I'm hoping!!
Last time it wasn't till week 37 or 38 ish mark I got itchy

Bub is measuring ahead by nearly a week same as Simon always was.
Which is good
But I don't want any bigger :)

Placenta still low but still early for that.

Glad she is well though :)
Breech as well today, was head down last day
But still early for that too.

Bub might come up with her own additional section reason :)

Its tough when u cant agree on names
I really like Kate but cant win him round
His ex was Katie.
But from when he was bloody 15!!!;;
Seriously

Kate is really pretty. I love classic names. Does he have any suggestions it is he just being difficult not agreeing to your suggestions? DH did that to me this pregnancy and last, kept saying he didn't like my choices but had none of his own. Men,

Glad the scan went well :flower:

Arses about your levels maryanne :growlmad:

Lucas is OK making a curry (in this heat)

I could never get OH to be serious about names and Lucas didnt help either then it fell into place :flower:

Kate is really pretty. I love classic names. Does he have any suggestions it is he just being difficult not agreeing to your suggestions? DH did that to me this pregnancy and last, kept saying he didn't like my choices but had none of his own. Men,

He doesn't come up with anything
Same with Simon
He didn't give me his name till born
Hr doesn't like naming before they arrive
I don't want concrete just a rough idea
I stupidly gave him naming power again with me having veto power.
Cos we seemed to mc all the ones I named :)
It worked so I cant go back on it
Id just love to know what kind of ones he does like

Hurray for double figures Lucas mom xxx

Lynanne how u doin?

Yey for double figures lucusmum!!

I'm sure you will both think of the perfect name lilesmom.

Whooping cough injection today. Can't believe I'm 28 weeks. If baby comes early again or I'm induced early then that's only 10 weeks away!!

Hey guys! I'm good. Can't believe that's me 28 weeks pregnant today! Where has the time gone?? Honestly though, I feel as though November is a really long way away which is probably a good thing as I've still got a bunch of things to do. Did the first little load of washing for his new clothes today as the weather is lovely so it'll dry really quickly. Holding off until October/November when the weather is rotten just doesn't make sense to do a big load of baby washing! Such tiny little clothes!!

I've got my 28 week midwife appointment tomorrow which I cannot be bothered with. The appointments always last about ten minutes and I always feel like she's judging me. Ugh. Waiting to hear if the pram has been delivered to the store for us to pick up tonight. Really hope it comes in, I just want it already!!

lilesmom, Kate is such a lovely, classic name. Very pretty. I've told DH that we need to be almost 100% certain of our name for little Monkey man before he arrives. I don't think I could deal with not having a name when he is born! I think we are still swaying towards Connor but I'm not completely sure because of its popularity! Gah.

Maryanne, Yay for being 28 weeks! At what point are we meant to get whopping cough vac? I haven't been spoken to about it yet but I knew about it.

Lucasmum, I hope Lucas is doing better now that he is home. I used to get homesick when I was little. I could stay the night at a friend's house but by about 2pm the next day I would get anxious to get home. Hurray for double figures!

Yey for 28 weeks! :) you can have the whooping cough/tetanus vaccination any time from 28 weeks, maybe your midwife will bring it up at your appointment? If not I'd mention it. It's more effective for baby the earlier you have it done.

Really hope your pram comes in for you. Honestly it really is such a lovely pushchair and the colour is amazing.

And on the subject of names DH has now announced that he really likes the name Travis. Which I don't mind but not for this baby as we have had his name for months now. He's my Henry. Do you think it's wrong of me to put my foot down and say no I won't consider a change. I've even had stuff made with his name on. I know DH loves the name Travis but to me our baby already has a name. And he was the one who picked Henry to start with!!

I don't think u would be mean to tell him u hve grown attached to henry as henry Maryanne :)
He is the one looking to switch.
If u put it nicely , which I'm sure u would anyway
Then he surely be ok with that xx
Since u said henry was his choice x

Connor is a lovely name too lynanne
Was on my boy short list till my niece used it :)
Xx
Hurray for getting bub clothes sorted
I must get mine off my sis and sil
Then wash them about 5 times
Cos I'm allergic to washing powder :)

Little man got his wheels today
He loves them :)
Soo cute and looks super comfy

Attachments

• WP_20160824_18_07_54_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160824_18_07_54_Pro.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 3
  • WP_20160824_18_08_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160824_18_08_11_Pro.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 4
Lucas is fine and ready to be murdered :blush:

Hurrah for 28 weeks :flower:

I've not heard anything about whooping cough jab either will ask at my 28 week appointment, I havent actually seen my community midwife since I booked in, I didnt like her or her attitude much so I've not bothered with her appointments as I'm consultant led I see the midwives in the hospital and they are much nicer but I feel I should touch base with her its I assume it will be she who visits once we are home after the birth :shrug:

I'm not sure I like the name Travis but I love Henry and I think you should stick with it I dont think its unreasonable to insist on sticking with it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->