November Rainbows 2016

They r only just starting to recommend the whooping cough vaccine here
Some Drs say do.
Others wont mention it
I only heard it from my niece
Not my dr
I'll prob get it
But must read a bit about it first

That looks fab not at all what I was expecting I love the wheel trims, Simon looks very pleased with himself, he is so gorgeous his smile is infectious :cloud9:

It's cute isn't it :)
He is soo happy in it
Moving himself bits already
I love it too cos he does :)

Thanks ladies, had a talk to DH. He's not happy but I said I think of this baby as Henry now and it would upset me to change it and although he's s bit stroppy he seems ok with that.

Awwww lilesmom he's adorable and that wheelchair is awesome. Hope it makes things easier for you.

I dont bother with my community midwives much either lucusmum. Mainly after what she said about Henry having something wrong as he wasn't moving. I see the midwives at our local day assessment unit now between consultant appointments rather than the ones at my doctors surgery. They are lovely.

Thanks xx
I'm just seen by hosp too
Except for glucose test by my own Dr
That's the way it is if high risk here

The midwives at the hospital keep telling me not to be mean and I should see her at least once but I just pull a face and tell them they can come see me at home :haha:

Just had a lovely cool shower its been so hot here today that 20 mins after this mornings I shower I felt as if I shouldnt have bothered :blush:

I feel bad
I'm inside after a shower , blind down windows open
Thinking feck off summer.
I want cold sunny weather :)
So ur not alone Lucas mom.

It's so hot here too! Really muggy. I normally love summer by now I want cool nights and cuddly pj's. Fed up of being a sweaty mess.

Scan tomorrow!! Yey!!! Can't wait to see my little man.

Little man is,driving me cracked!!
Up in middle of the night again.
Now really needs a snooze but refusing to take one.
So just mooching around whinging
And driving me nuts!!

Hell week as I'm dubbing it starts at 1430 today all the office staff are on holiday until next weds and for some reason or another they decided it would be good to leave me in charge idiots lol

It means I finish my day in the office and again in there tomorrow bank holiday weekend means I get to work from home lucky me!

Back in the office Tuesday and then can be me again weds supposed to be on the office but I'm vanishing lol

It also means I get our emergency phone from 1600 today until 0800 weds morning as well

You can figure out why I'm calling it hell week lol

Oh no lilesmom I'm not good without slee either

Good luck at the scan maryanne

I feel your pain lilesmom. Aurora had a dreadful night too. Woke up at 10pm and then was awake till 3.20am! Totally refused to sleep. Never had a night that bad before. Really hope she sleeping by the time Henry arrives. Have you managed to get any rest today?

That sound awful lucusmum. Bet you can't wait for maternity leave!

My baby girl is 1 on Tuesday. I feel so sad. Time goes so quickly!

It's not even all that hot here and I'm really feeling the heat in my flat. So not like me at all. I normally love summer and the heat but I'm secretly looking forward to the cooler weather and Autumn this year. Think that might have something to do with my little man showing up though!

Had my 28 week midwife appointment this morning and everything was good as expected. Bump is measuring at 27.5 which is no big deal whatsoever but now gives me evidence when people say I'm looking big or "bigger than such and such who is due a month before you". I'm right about where I should be, I'm self conscious about my body, I worry about everything going well, STOP MENTIONING MY SIZE! :haha:

Maryanne, good luck with the scan tomorrow. I bet it'll be lovely to see little Henry again. I wish I could see my little Monkey man! Oh, and I wouldn't be happy to change names if we had picked properly. I'd associate the name way too much with my little guy. Although Henry isn't really my style (still a nice name though!) I definitely prefer it over Travis. Travis makes me think of the character in Clueless :haha:

lilesmom, I don't know how you cope. A lack of sleep right now would totally send me over the edge! Your wee guy looks so happy in his new chair. Such a gorgeous wee boy.

Lucasmum, good luck with "hell week". Doesn't sound like much fun at all but I bet it'll be over before you know it! I don't envy you though!

Take no notice when people comment on your bump Lynanne. Every feels they have the right to comment on a woman's body the minute she falls pregnant and it really infuriates me. I'm measuring for 39 weeks. No surprise to me as I always measure big, I know it doesn't mean I'm going to have a giant baby, it's just how I carry. Yet it's made me really self conscious with people saying to me 'God your huge' when thy see me. I love my big bump. I'm really glad your appointment went well. I always find they get more exciting nearer you get to the finish line. And I have decided I bloody hate Travis so no way is it happening. He picked Henry so we are sticking with it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
I'm trying not to take notice but it's hard when it feels like everyone mentions it. Truth is I'm right where I'm meant to be and even if I wasn't and was bigger or smaller so long as me and baby are healthy who cares?! To be fair it's my legs I'm feeling particularly self conscious about - I swear they are getting all fatty! DH says I'm talking nonsense but they are the only place I've got a couple of little stretchmarks so I'm not making it up! :haha: I love your bump, maryanne. It's lovely!!

Don't worry, my legs look like tree trunks atm. Could it just be swelling? Mine are a mix of swollen and fat :rofl: good thing about the big bump is I can't see them. I bet they will go back down as soon as you have had baby, and if they don't well who cares, you produced a human being, that's pretty awesome :)

That's what I keep trying to tell myself! Making a baby is a pretty amazing thing for my body to be doing!

Lucas mom that does sound tough
Hope they aren't too many Emergencies for u to deal with
Xxx

Maryanne simes hasn't slept well in yonks cos of epilepsy.
I'm hoping he has settled a bit by time bub arrives too
If not I'm goosed :)
Fingers crossed for us both x

Thanks Lynanne :)
He is very happy with it thank god.
I keep getting surprised looks at my being pregnant.
I've no idea how cosmt bump is big!!

I haven't put on much weight but my legs and even feet r bigger :)
It's swelling and goes away within a little bit after birth.
My tummy has lots of stretch marks this time
But I wouldn't be doing any bikini modelling anyway
So I'm not too bothered.
With Simon my bump was huge
I had lots of fluid and he stayed breech ages.
Which made me look wider.
I am rounder and a bit smaller this time.
But still hve a decent bump.
It pees me off a little when people r like
Oh are u expecting.
I suppose they could be being nice
But I think its very obvious.
Makes me feel like I must hve been very fat to say they cant tell I'm 6.5 months preg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->