November Rainbows 2016

Lucasmum, Honestly, I sort of feel like the newborn size is a bit pointless unless he comes early and is on the small size. I'm sort of happy to have him looking a little swamped in some 0-3 month outfits. I like knowing I will get my money's worth :haha: It's nice of MIL to have given us it all though. I'm super grateful!

lilesmom and maryanne, All this chat about planned sections makes me feel like I'm totally going to be the last to have our babies! Some days I worry that he's going to come early but I get the feeling that he's more than likely to be late!

It is a hard choice Maryanne.
If I didn't hve ds I think id go for c aection
But I want to be able to be there for him
Don't want him resenting bub cos mom disappears when bub arrives .
For my sake too.
I love my cuddles :)
I think decision will prob become clearer to us both nearer the time
I hope so anyway xxx

I hve a few new born ones
But I seem to hve bigger bubs
So I don't go mad buying new born
Will be getting baby clothes from two different people if def a girl
So I prob wont buy much more till I see what I end up with from them
Hand me downs r the job :)
Hee hee

You could go early Lynanne. I know it's more common for first babies to be late but I know lots of people who went early. He could surprise you!

I hope it will lilesmom, I'm getting stressed over it all. And DH is no help in making the decision. He keeps saying it's best to do what ever I feel happy with but that's no help what so ever. Gonna put it out of my mind for a few weeks and try and relax.

Yey for scan soon! Mine is a week Friday! I can't wait!

Boo for a normal day at work lucusmum, hope today is better for you.

So we got all the things we need for baby out of storage last night, so today I'm washing and cleaning everything. I'm getting so excited now.

Had a spot of blood when I wiped earlier wiped a few more times and still a few spots then left it a while wiped and it was brown blood but only streaks wiped lots more and nothing other than being incredibly sore from wiping :blush:

OH suggested getting checked but I'm not concerned that much there really wasnt enough to be concerned over I will keep an eye over the next 24-48 hours and see what happens :flower:

Oh no, hope your ok? We have a maternity triage unit we can ring for advice and then they assess whether we need to be seen over the phone, do you have anything like that near you? I really hope it stops for you soon. I spot a lot but my placenta is still half covering my cervix so it's considered normal, did they mention where yours is?

I wouldnt even call it spotting just a few smears when I wipe, which I do a few times then its gone then 30 mins later I wipe again still nothing then I have a tinkle and and a smear again wipe and repeat :blush: I feel fine and she is moving well was but this is a normal quite time of day :flower:

Hope alls ok hon xx
If u get worried go get checked.
But I think we hve all had spotting at some stage
And its annoying going up to be checked and wait for hours
If its all fine
But id still do it for peace of mind if it persisted xxx

I've done something bad to my back.
It hurts really bad
I think its from helping ds to walk by day.
He is doing more if it
And I hve yo bend over to hold him
I'm in actual pain tonight
Wish Oh wasn't away.

I really hope you both feel better soon!

How's the spotting now lucusmum?

Are you going to be able to manage ok lilesmom?

Seems to have all gone no more since I last posted, I've had thrush and have a feeling I may have a UTI which would explain it going to drop a sample in at the doctors tomorrow just to be safe :flower:

Ouchy hope the back feels better soon, nothing worse than back ache :hugs:

Is anyone else cold tonight I'm frozen dug out my fleecy jim jams OH is laughing at me as I'm never ever cold and these jim jams are my emergency feeling cold ones they are about 10 years old and in pristine condition as I hardly use them :haha:

Supposed to pour down with rain tomorrow which is a bummer as I had planned a nice day in the sunshine with one of my clients now it looks like we may be stuck indoors which will send her (and me) stir crazy making the shift feel twice as long :wacko:

Definitely not cold here. Had super hot weather the last few days so I'm currently wide awake sitting next to the fan. It's too hot to sleep. Normally I'm always cold though. DH thinks I'm mad as wear fluffy pj's all year round, he's the total opposite, he acts like its a topical heatwave in December, he's always really hot. It's meant to cool down tomorrow thought as we are getting rain too. Not happy as we were going to go blackberry picking :( sounds like it's really gonna spoil your day too Lucusmum.

Sorry to hear about the thrush and uti. Hope they treat it and get it cleared up for you asap. But at least it does explain the spotting which I'm guessing is a relief.

Glad its gone hon. Xxx
The last time I had it and rang the hosp
She said get Dr to check of thrush
Cos it could cause it .
Glad its stopped though.
Not nice to see even when u know the cause xx

Back is a good bit better.
Having a hot water bottle and bump support day.
So far ds is allowing it :)
Could hve jinxed myself though.
Was so sore yest.
I must hve strained something
Xx
Hope alls well with ye xx

Glad your back is feeling better lilesmom.

Grrrr GD test today. I'm sat waiting for the second blood draw now. Very hungry and the woman next to me is working her way through everything in the vending machines nosily. Close to causing her harm and stealing her crisps.

Ha ha.
Xxx
Hve that the week after next too
Hope alls well with results xx

Won't know till next Friday at consultant appointment and scan :( I tested positive last time so hoping to avoid it this time. I can't possibly have anything else wrong this pregnancy, I feel like my body is falling apart lol. I didn't have it with my son so hopeful it was just a one off.

How is everyone feeling today?

That made me chuckle maryanne :rofl:

Not a bad day today long though and worn out now rain spoiled my plans to some degree but still managed to get my lady out for a few hours :flower:

A whole weekend off now I'm treating myself to a late night (I always do this when I have a weekend off fall asleep on the sofa at 2230 and OH wakes me at 0130 to go to bed) :haha: OH has cleared his day tomorrow so we are going to do something have no idea what yet, because of the rain freebie V festival is out the window dont fancy sitting in wet grass for the afternoon/evening and Lucas goes to his nans on Sunday for 5 days :happydance:

Hope the result comes back clear for you as you know I'm diabetic anyway so inject 5 times a day and check blood sugars 7 times a day as it is I never ever checked them before pregnancy unless I felt really rough :wacko:

I feel that I have become so accident prone since the pregnancy that its self has mainly gone smoothly but I cant believe the amount of accidents I've had its untrue my ankle just gave way in Tesco lots of people coming along asking if I'm OK OH just stood there rolled his eyes called me a flake and said just add it to the list, I knew he was joking but a little old dear didnt and had a right go at him, karma is a bitch or in this case a little old dear waving about her walking stick :haha:

I feel like I'm about 100 yrs old but fine apart from that.
Really feeling like this is my last preg.
Cant wait till Tues so I can run away for a few hours :)

Hope it comes back in the clear for u Maryanne
I didn't hve it with ds
Hoping I get lucky this time too .

Lucas mom my sil swore she gets accident prone when preg too.
Must be one of the many side effects if hormones xx

What can I say, pregnancy is making me violent :rofl: I'm threatening everyone lately.

I just feel like I'm falling apart at the moment. Today I just want this pregnancy to be over. I know it will be with it when little man is here.

I totally think pregnancy can make you more accident prone. I always become really clumsy when I'm pregnant. I think we are all having a rough time at the moment aren't we. Defo an unlucky thread, we are all gonna be in full body casts by the end lol.

Awww no I forgot it was the v festival this weekend lucusmum. That sucks :(

When's your OH home now lilesmom? Are you managing ok. Must be tough being pregnant and looking after your little man alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->