November Sparklers (2009) Meet

Seraphim

Amazing Baby Girl
Reaction score
Not sure how easy/difficult this will be to arrange, but we can try! ;)

If everyone can post the nearest city to them we can take a look at google and see where might be a good place to meet.

Then all we have to decide is when.
Who is going back to work and when?

It'd be lovely to have a 'first birthday party' for all the LOs later in the year :cloud9:

Plymouth is my nearest city.

I should be on leave for a while yet.

No older LOs to cater for.

ETA: These aren't suggestions for where to meet... just to get an idea of where everyone is... I know I'm away down the bottom ;)

Awww I would love to but I'm stuck all the way over in Northern Ireland. My sister does live in Nottingham though so I could coincide a visit to her with this if it suited!

As fab as it sounds & i'd come i just dont think it'll be close enough to me, I dont drive & am scared of trains *sob*
Im in lancashire so it would be manchester for me i think :shrug:

I'm in the midlands, Birmingham is my nearest city! But i do drive so would able to go most places (as long as it's not scotland - too far!) But i am open to many places.

Maybe we should base it in London?

Or it might be better if we concentrated on or near the Midlands area as it might be easier for everyone and less travelling for some people. Northeners are more likely to travel to the midlands than to the South and visa versa.

OR if we do get a lot of interest then we can see where the most popular area is and appoint there?

Would be great if we could do a meet up! So many of you i'd love to meet (And your LOs!)

Also you might want to post this in the baby club thread as a lot of people dont check the sparklers thread or the meet up thread! (ie: me, lol)

Great idea. I have no idea when I'm going back to work yet!! Plymouth is nearest for me or Exeter. Could go further if needed.x

Well I am in Cardiff but get free rail travel cos of hubby's work so relatively happy to travel anywhere that can be got to and back in a day.... south is fine (3 hrs I guess) and midlands is also fine as that is 2 hrs)

Going back to work in July probably :( and we live in Manchester but so long as my car doesn't give up on me (it's temperamental at the mo) we can travel a reasonable distance :thumbup:

gutted am i the only one in scotland???

Live near Durham, but can easily do Manchester, Nottingham, Birmingham - just about anywhere in the Midlands.

I'm in Rossendale (Lancashire), but work in Manc, so can do anywhere within a couple of hours from here.

Oh wow, we are onto the next round of sparklers :) how exciting!! November is a great month to have a baby so best of luck k1w1 baby :)

B'ham is looking positive here girls

Whoop, yay Birmingham! :-D Hehe.

So could we get something more definite perhaps? What dates do we think?

I'm pretty flexible, few things in the calendar but will see when suits everyone else.

Manchester might be a bit easier for me than Brum, but both are prolly doable.

I keep meaning to sit down and see who's missing, but I might just goto sleep.

What's probably more important for date... is when will the babies all be growth spurt and teething free? :rofl:

:sleep:

Hahaha, never!! Lol.

I was thinking summer time, July maybe? 8 months is a fun age! Hehe.

Manchester is fine for me as well, Anywhere within a 2 hour radius really (can't imagine Bella keeping still for that long really! Lol)

Awww I wish I could go but I am out. Saving for holidays so there is no way I'd be in England this summer (unless my sister decides to pay for me and LO to visit her...fat chance!!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->