November Sparklers (2009) Meet

I should probably update the OP with a list of ppl who think theyre coming... and suggestions for month/week? Day(s) of the week? Who's likely to stay over? Do we want to find a softplay/baby cafe or hotel or any suggestions??

If it is Birmingham, we can do it in the one day. If manc, overnight. Day not a problem for me so easy and will fit in with everyone else. Only weekend I cannot do is the first weekend in June or 10th June as it is hubbys birthday

I would love to meet everyone but we have no transport at the moment so would struggle with anywhere too far (we live in Plymouth). Pease still keep me up to date with news though just incase we can come.xx

Most dates are ok with us, just not August - we're off to France :)

Would prolly stay over wherever it is - woop, I love roadtrips!

Poppy - there's a chance we might take the train if you felt like it?

Jem!!!! *hugs* Where have you been?!?

You should start a poll seraphim, see what weekend is best? Are we all ok for the month of June?

I can do one day or a weekend, i'm easy! Though i think a day might be best, just in case we all hate each other, lol!

hahahaha - Im sure that wont happen but a day might be better for the first one :)

Poppy - there's a chance we might take the train if you felt like it?

Thank you :) I would definitely consider the train if we could meet you and H en route. The company would be great too.x

Ok, you all suck... ok, ok, i suck too as i kinda forgot about this! But come on girls! Let's make this happen!

I suggest July 3rd in Birmingham - there are loads of soft play places and mummy and baby cafés and things, i can look up the best place for us. Anyone have a problem with the date or place?

im jumping on board...thanks to bloodbinds kick up the ass in babyclub lol! Am back in work already but no probs taking a day off :) am birmingham is fine with us

xxx

Sorry! I forgot about this too...

Manchester would be better for us tbh as Ill have a bed for the night at my sisters and I know it better than Birmingham - and its easier to get to from here.

Any date is fine, as before - so Ill go along with whatever suits more busy people :)

Hehe, so here it gets interesting ;)

I can't do that weekend for sure :/
Manchester would also be easier for us as I have a bed there too ;)

xxx

down south would be better!! lol
birminghams a mission! but il be willing to consider it! = 0 )

x

That date is fine for us. Obviously would prefer Manchester :winkwink: but willing to go along with whatever suits everyone else really (within reason!) :thumbup:

ooo what a fab idea!!! nearest city to me is birmingham xx

Hi ladies,

I'm useless :blush: and car less :nope:

I will go with whatever any would like to do and do my best to join you.xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79