November Sparklers (2009) Meet

oh I'd love for to be manchester but I think bloodbinds would kick my ass lol! I'll still go with the majority...would love to meet sera and H so could we change the date???
xxx

birmingham is better for me but could do manc if the majority go with that :)

I want to meet Seraphim too, so am more than willing to change the date,

How about July 9th?

And do we want to do a weekend or a just a day? As i understand it's a long time for some people to travel for just one day?

And do the majority want Birmingham or Manchester? As though i would prefer Birmingham, i can do Manchester and will go with the majority!
I may start up a poll. Or a few polls, lol. So watch out for them, i am going to do three so go search for them and vote, as these details need to be sorted by JUNE because then we can decide what we are going to do for the weekend and where we are going to stay and how we are going to get there, etc.

Well if it is b'ham, a day is fine for me but Manc would have to be an overnighter... not that I mind that as I love manchester for shopping :)

If we are going to meet further away from Plymouth over night would probably be better for us. However, as I will be taking the train I will have to try and be careful with how much I pack!!

Blood....if you could put up some polls I think that is a great idea.

I'm looking forward to meeting everybody. I like meeting new peopleand Elliott loves other babies and children.

Poppy7, Elliott is so cute! He looks like such a happy baby!

Poppy7, Elliott is so cute! He looks like such a happy baby!

Thanks Chrissie. He's a very smiley boy!!! He makes me laugh, which makes him laugh, which makes me laugh and on it goes lol!!

You're little 'un looks like she is enjoys her food. Very very cute!xx

That was a chocolate biscuit she stole from me... she was enjoying it so much I couldn't take it off her... that was the result ;) She is doing baby led weaning and so is experimenting with lots of foods and so far there is nothing she won't eat...:rofl:

That was a chocolate biscuit she stole from me... she was enjoying it so much I couldn't take it off her... that was the result ;) She is doing baby led weaning and so is experimenting with lots of foods and so far there is nothing she won't eat...:rofl:

We are doing BLW too. Elliott wants everything that I have now! He's the same as your LO and hasn't refused very much at all!xx

Cast your votes!
(if you haven't already ;))

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/327524-november-sparklers-2009-meet-date.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/327529-november-sparklers-2009-meet-place.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/327533-november-sparklers-2009-meet-length.html

Done :)

Ordered Katie a highchair https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-zest-highchair-the-colour-bunch/463853200/type-i/ - will make it easier than feeding her in her bumbo as I am getting bored of sitting on the floor...lol

Well it looks like manchester is a clear winner (bugger! Lol) Which is fine

Most people are fine with either weekend or one day, so i'm going to suggest we make it for the weekend, but for those who need to get back home, or have something 'smoochy' to do on the sun *cough*Seraphim*cough* they can bugger off! Lol.

Again, dates, people have been mostly fine with, so i'm going to suggest 31st July as everyone seems happy with that date!

Sooooooo...

31st July, for the weekend, to Manchester! Whoooooop!!
Now, i haven't the foggiest where to go or what to do in manchester, anyone got any ideas? I suggest having the most action packed fun on the sat when we are all going to be there (apart from a poor scottish friends who just live forever away :-( ) then sleep over somewhere cheap and cheerful (bring your own travel cots, i doubt the hotels will be able to provide enough!! Lol)

I suggest we all wear name badges that have our screen names on so everyone knows who is who! Lol.

Have seen this:

https://www.headoverheelsplay.co.uk/

Which does look like fun, but don't know if our LOs will be a wee bit too young?! It does look like fun, and if they are all crawling around (they will be 8 months, almost 9 months) then it may be alright for them, but could be a bit dull if they aren't crawling.

When are they supposed to start crawling? Does anyone know?

Anytime around 7 months plus I think... Katie is only now trying to roll though so she is showing no signs of crawling yet...lol

Sounds good to me - they have a few cheap ish hotels in manchester, including 2 ibis hotels which are nice.

Damn you for picking that date!

I'm already at a tinternet Forum Meet on 31 July in Manchester (moneysavingexpert.com) and there's no way I can do both.

Hope you all have fun. I'll be leaving babba at home and joining friends for drinkies instead.

Im in west midalnds too,
wolverhampton.
But i dont drive so i think birmingham is the futhest i can go!?

I really would LOVE a meet though!

xxx

Damn you for picking that date!

I'm already at a tinternet Forum Meet on 31 July in Manchester (moneysavingexpert.com) and there's no way I can do both.

Hope you all have fun. I'll be leaving babba at home and joining friends for drinkies instead.

Are you away the whole weekend?
We might be floating around for a few days. Not sure yet.

Hey Ladies,
I havent been on here in over six months and remembered about it when i was looking for BLW info.
How exciting for you all having a meet up. Im all the way over in New Zealand so dont think I will make it for one for a fair few years lol
I have a little girl who is 7 months next week. Shes a real character and is crawling up a storm already which surprised me as I thought Id have more time to baby proof the house lol

hello hello

anyone possible remember me?

just found this thread!

Im anna and my son was due 16th November but I had him Halloween morning
(Im the crazy one with a boys born a year apart lol)

Lucas is doing great, sitting up, eating rusks and just about crawling
Morgans great too and is saying loads of words

how are you all Im sure Ive missed out on loads

oh not been on here for yonks...manchester works for me hurrah!!!!! if you guys who are staying over want me to try and find any deals on hotels etc just let me know :)

Am very excited!!!! And yes name badges sounds like a good idea lol!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->