November Sparklers (2009) Meet

Have seen this:

https://www.headoverheelsplay.co.uk/

I love you pip honestly - this is 5 mins away from my house lol! not been in yet but its always full of families - do you ladies want me to visit and report back ???

xxx

Have seen this:

https://www.headoverheelsplay.co.uk/

I love you pip honestly - this is 5 mins away from my house lol! not been in yet but its always full of families - do you ladies want me to visit and report back ???

xxx

I'm pretty awesome to be fair ;-) Lol!

It sounds like lots of fun to be honest, but yes maybe you should visit and report back so we have a first hand account of what it is like and if it'll be any good for our LOs! x

you are awesome and modest it really is a winning combo lol!

xxx

Sounds great pheobe :)

Do we know who's planning on going now then?

Hey Anna - of course you are remembered :) I was asking about you the other day in our sparklers thread!

ok ladies will use this as a fantastic excuse to sample the food - especially the fudge cake and report back, will take some pics too :)

I noticed on the webpage t'other day that they charge you in blocks of 2 hours or something to that effect...any one any ideas for anything else they'd like to do? I don;t mind doing any booking or organising if I know what you guys want, it's only fair as I don't have to travel

xxx

Ohh Fe, look at you being all useful :p Haha.

Maybe we should do another poll to see who is definitely coming?? Lol.

Fe, you know any cheap hotels by you? x

Heya could i possibly come?
Im in wolverhampton.
xx

Heya could i possibly come?
Im in wolverhampton.
xx

Hey Lydiarose :hugs: Congrats on the pregnancy!

I think this meet is just for the 2009 sparklers hun - we're going to be doing baby fun stuff methinks. If there are a lot of 2010 sparklers though, why not think about starting a sparklers 2010 meet? Might be a bit more fun for you to meet up with the girls who are all going through the same thing as you - rather than us boring mummies running around after the babies! Lol :hugs: xx

Haven't been able to get online for ages because of moving house (yuk!) but just caught up with this thread and we should be able to make it :thumbup:

Still fairly sure we won't be able to make it :cry: Still no car and train isn't loking anymore appealing than it didi the last time looked. Was really looking forward to meeting all of you. Maybe next time if it's closer for me?xx

Hi girlies,

asked around at work apparently the travel lodge @ christie fields is meant to be good but cheap

https://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/MANWES/manchester-west-didsbury

it's a shortish walk from head over heels or a 10 minute drive, has a good table table pub / restaurant next door which is baby friendly. Should be easy to get to from the motorway or is on bus route or £10/12 ish in taxi from train station

There is also a hotel at lancashire county cricket ground, there's not a great deal going on in the immediate area but it's easy to get to from the motorway and better for anyone getting the train as there a tram stop at the side entrance. It's probably the same distance from head over heels

https://www.lccc.co.uk/otl.php

I'll keep looking for any better deals though
xxx

What date has definitely been decided on?!!! Me and OH might be taking a trip to see his friend in Manchester, and my sister in Nottingham around the 10th-18th July! I'm so excited, but even more excited if it fits in with the meet!!!!!

(can you tell by the !!!!!!!!!!!)

meeeeeeeee! we'll be there. :dance: tho I keep forgetting to post that - but now I have so *phew*

I think we need another thread to get names etc & post details on... just so peeps dont have to got thru everything else. lol

Oh pooo, just did a scan of the thread and its the 31st. Oh well :(

We can't do the 31st :( would be happy to work something around jenny's visit though xx

Well i can't do 17-18th as it's Bellas Christening and can't do 24-25th as it's my mums hen-do weekend at a spa. What other dates can people do?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->