~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Lol. Madelyn is fine with getting her diaper changed, but thats a different story with Joseph these days. I swear having a toddler makes everything a big fight - nothing you do/want to do is right in their eyes.

Its funny just how much Jaxon likes his changing table. I've actually just strapped him it in it before and handed him some toys and read a chapter of a book (I was sitting on the floor right next to the changing table), b/c he was just so happy to be on his changing table. He is a goofy child. Im hoping this means he'll be easy to potty train.....

I have a migrane headach today, I wish i could go home and curl up in bed with no light or noise, but cant afford to do that so Im stuck sticking it out at work.

Evan hated having his bum changed. He doesn't mind it now and actually makes it really hard for me by wriggling everywhere :)

Jaxon is just weird. As I sit here typing this out he is in his swing chatting away, and all of a sudden I hear a "HAHA" and he starts talking again. Such a funny weird child. I love him.

I'm going crazy today lol - I want some friends! I want somebody to invite me out with Megan. I emailed a lady from the local surestart centre about any classes and/or groups I could join but have not received a response yet!
Bosom Pals on a Wednesday just isn't enough, I need something to occupy the rest of my week too. I hate staying in lol

Have you popped into your local children's centre? My midwife didn't tell me about anything but I picked up a pile of leaflets from the CC and there are lots of things to do. You might find some groups, although our babies are a bit young to do much yet. Also, ring them up about post natal groups. I was not getting any invites to anything so I phoned and got my name on all the lists x

Pixie lies on her changemat and talks and giggles to herself in the big sliding mirror we have. she's there right now while i get time to check my mail haha i love her change mat - it's like memory foam :D:D

Can I stay in bed all morning please??

I'm waiting for evan to knacker himself out and have a nap so I can too!!

Yes!!!!!! He's shut his eyes lol xxxx

Are you finding Evan just wants to skip naps all together? I'm finding it increasingly difficult to get Madame to sleep during the day because she's just so damn nosey! Lol back tapping and shhh'ing gets her down though after 10mins or so

Nah not really, he went down for another half hour when i posted that :D He should fall asleep in the next half hour aswell and then have a sleep this afternoon around 2 (thats the big one)

He just decided to wake up every 2ish hours last night so i was tired :D

i ish my baby would nap :cry: half an hour of unsettled twisting at most, backtapping ect included!

AM - Iv switched to HIPP today as im still not hapy with her on aptimil, it smells so much better x

I think aptamil smells rank lol. Pixie seems ok on it now though :)

Your bumbo is in the post Gemma ^_^ the man at the PO thought it was a hat :haha:

LOL thanks so much, how much was posted? if you send me ur paypall add il sens it tonight/tomorrow just off out now xx

I got to shower today! YAY! Its 630 and Jaxon is still sleeping. Ill have to wake him up here in a few minutes, but enjoying a few spare minutes to check facebook and email before work.

Time for another cuppa coffee.

Lol, Dani I had a shower too today :rofl: I am not dressed though, just mooching in my dressing gown! Have done the washing up, cleaned the kitchen worktops and re washed the washing that I left in the machine for 2 days so it smelt :haha:

HIPP works ok for us, he only has one bottle of it a day before bed. He has drained 6oz the past 3 nights so was thinking of upping it to 7oz? Might help him go longer at night maybe?

He has done some of the LOUDEST farts :rofl: Also I was just feeding him and he got all fussy, looked up at me, did a huge squidgy poo then smiled lovingly. That's my boy :D

I am trying to get hi to hold things, using Sophi the Giraffe. He holds her legs fine if I put it in his hand, but doesn't attempt to grab her himself. When do they start doing that? He grabs my top, hair and necklace just fine :)

i was wondering this too. Pixie grabs my hand and she can also pick her dummy up and put it in her mouth lol

Ugh. We have visitors again. Suppose I shouldn't complain entirely too much because he is taking OH to pick up car today :)happydance:), but still! They do have the cutest 3 month old baby though, he is gorg :D

Soph - Madelyn farts like a grown man - well, she sounds like one when she farts. Either way you want to put it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->