~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Dani, I just plonk Evan in it :haha: He has never come out of it and he splashes about all the time. He doesn't arch his back or fight it though as he loves it. So no I can't see a right/wrong way to use it. Sorry it is not good for you :(

Thank you!! She was happy enough in it, she is just a fidget arse!! And her sliding out twice has made me nervous with it, maybe I'll attempt it again.

Blankets over Evan's snowsuit in his buggy is fine, he will be snuggly.

I think I best get Amber weighed this afternoon, not had her done at the clinic for 5 weeks...:haha:...I wonder if they send you a letter if you leave it too long between weigh ins.

We have 12 week jabs tommorrow :nope:

libby holds her head up fine now but has always had a strong neck and legs, she was lifting her head up off my chest when she was first born... I should have known trouble then.. our nights sleep - same old same old x

Evan was the same, the paediatrician commented on his head control the day after he was born :) I bet he says that about all the kids though :rofl:

Dani, Evan doesn't move his body in the bath chair he just flaps his arms and legs about all over the place. I wanna take him swimming tomorrow :)

I left it 5 weeks between weigh ins too, only cos of Xmas then I moved.

I haven't got Evan's 12 week jabs booked yet, I was told to wait for a letter, 2 weeks on no letter, so I might just go and book them myself x

We are meant to be starting babies swim and survival this thursday...but my appointment came through for my treatment today, and it is 7th Feb, and then I am not allowed swimming for 4 weeks, so is there any point in taking her for 2 weeks only to stop again then start?...Maybe I should wait til my 4 week all clear thing then start.

Our nurse booked our jabs, so tomorrow is exactly 4 weeks after the first...the day after she booked them the slip thing came through with an appointment for 2 weeks later, making it 6 weeks, so am going tomorrow and will cancel the other one...I can't remember if they will let her have them though if she is a bit snotty?

Just as I posted that the surgery rung querying the 2 appointments...told them she is snotty, so they have cancelled them all and booked us in for next wednesday...which is probably better as we are going up to Lincoln friday for a family funeral and staying the night, so if she is gonna be grumpy after them I would rather be up with her in my own house :haha:

I pay for my gas at the pump too, and havent stopped yet with Jaxon in the car. I always stop when with OH, or when going to pick Jaxon up from my cousins house.

So I didnt shower this morning as Jaxon woke me at 530, and has been happy just being awake and chatting, so I just washed my face and brushed teeth. OH says its disgusting when I dont shower before work. I told him to get his ass out of bed at 6am so I can shower than. He shut up, as he doesnt want to get his lazy ass out of bed till 710.

Last time I showered when Jaxon was up, he screamed and screamed, and OH was upset he got woken up at 545....Selfish men, and there lazyness pisses me off.

I should just go back to showering at night again, at least then Im guarenteed a daily shower...unless OH "has got to work from home" which means he's in his 'man cave' playing video games. Its what he was doing last night when he was supposed to be working.

Bartness - Your OH sounds a lot like mine, in the fact that he is selfish and probably does not even notice or think he does anything wrong.

Up AGAIN before the kids. Madelyn hasn't even woken up to eat yet. OH left earlier for work this morning and did not say goodbye, I suddenly woke up realizing lol. Kind of makes me mad, I hate when he does that. So got up and cleaned up a bit. :)

I have fallen in love with ebay these days, so that is where I am off to for a bit. :haha:

Dani You probably won't be able to swim for 6 weeks after treatment too. Are you having the treatment on the 7th or is that for a colposcopy and biopsy?

Other Dani I take Leo into the bathroom with me and he sits in his bouncy chair whilst I shower. Could you do that? You OH seems like he is being a right royal pain in the ass at the mo :hug:

AFM I have battled with my unreasonableness and Leo is now having about 4/5oz of SMA a day, usually as a top up or I try to express otherwise to keep my supply up.

Have any of you BFeeders noticed that the engorgement feeling has pretty much gone away now BF is established? Is this normal?

The prune juice worked - his clothes are in the bin :rofl:

PS Pixelle I asked how you got on on FB before I saw you post here and then deleted my comment. Big hugs to you, try not to worry too much I'm sure everything will be fine xxx

I'm going crazy today lol - I want some friends! I want somebody to invite me out with Megan. I emailed a lady from the local surestart centre about any classes and/or groups I could join but have not received a response yet!
Bosom Pals on a Wednesday just isn't enough, I need something to occupy the rest of my week too. I hate staying in lol

Jaxon is not a big fan of the bouncy seat. He'll sit in it for only about 3 minutes at a time before he starts to kick up a fuss. So it probably wouldnt work bringing him into bath room with me. Jaxon is like his daddy, not much of a morning person. In the mornings he wants his diaper changed, a bottle and to cuddle up to mom, if you put him down its a total melt down.

OH also thinks on Saturdays he can sleap until noon, like he used to. I started to get pissed off on Saturdays as I could get stuff done with him home, so I started putting Jaxon in bed with him, to wake OH's lazy ass up, and I go enjoy a nice long bath. I really dont find it fair that he gets to sleep in one day of the week and I never get to sleep in. Talking to him about it does no good though.

I would be so lost if I didnt have you ladies, you are all wonderful.

I dont trust Ebay, Im not a very trusting person when it comes to buying stuff of the internet. I wont even look on craigslist, that site just scares me. I've never bought anything off Amazon.com either, though I have looked at the site a few times....hehe

Sorry for the me post here today.

I love the pics of Evan, he is so cute...love the hair. hehe.

Jaxon has decent head control, depending on the day. Some days he holds it up wonderfully other days he's like a bobblehead.

oh kayley I know excatly how u feel.. we moved into a new area in july when I was 22 weeks pregnant and just couldnt meet anyone.. Luckily I did nct classes so we have mummy friends now but I still miss my family and friends back home x

I don't shower everyday. I admit it is quite minging, but somedays I just don't get the chance. I have learnt to not worry about Evan crying when I do have a shower.

Jo, the last time my boobs were engorged is when I dropped the bedtime feed for a bottle. Other than that they just feel fuller but rarely hard :)

Evan has been out in his big boy pushchair :) He liked it I think, he could look around although he slept most of the time!! It is currently RF so i can look at his gorgeous face :haha:

hinkybinky has been my lifesaver here as I missed my antenatal classes due to stayingg at mums. Shes really helping me get involved which is great. I am also more proactive about doing things by myself since I moved back :)

I have an awake baby when now is normally sleep time :dohh: He is staring at the screen saying hi to u ladies :wave:

Hi Evan, lol - Leo was the same last night watching Emmerdale of all things. He couldn't manage Corrie too though :rofl:

Thanks Soph xx

Ahh he's going to sleep in his swing yay!! You know what, after 13 weeks of being his mum I feel i can finally read him. Did it take me too long? I know his routine now, I know when he is hungry and when he is tired now. I am proud of myself :haha:

so you should be - it sometimes takes people ages to work out :)

i've worked out Pixie (i think) understand what each of her cries mean :D

I am still a guesser! :|

It took me ages with Joseph, seems it may be the same with Madelyn. I get some of it, but sometimes I just have NO CLUE why she is crying. :haha:

Dani You probably won't be able to swim for 6 weeks after treatment too. Are you having the treatment on the 7th or is that for a colposcopy and biopsy?

I am having the colposcopy on the 7th and when I rung to confirm the appointment the woman said they will do the diathermy loop thing on the same day if that is all that is required...obviously if it goes deeper than what I want it to, then it will be a cone biopsy under general at another date.

I hate all this not knowing and waiting around :wacko:

I know most of Jaxons cries. He is an odd baby though, he can be screaming and screaming and then all I do is put him on his changing table and he starts talking and being happy...I swear his favorite thing is to have this diaper changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->