~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

As long as he breaks these hearts respectfully I don't mind. Don't want him being a complete tosser, even tho 50% of his genes come from one :(

Hey ladies. Took Kai to the Dr's.
She reckons it might just be the way his spine grew but wants to see him again in 2 weeks to check him again then possibly send him to have xrays/ultrasound.
Spina Bifida hasn't been ruled out as yet but as he's functioning well and he has no paralysis or pain, she thinks if it is that, then it's the mildest form.

Feel a little better about things now but still a little worried in case it is Spina Bifida and what that might entail as he gets older.

Sorry for the me me me....got to go and cook dinner but wanted to update on Dr's situation.
Not saying anything on Facebook as some of my family are being idiots at the moment and they can just piss right off! :lol:

AM your pics of Evan are adorable!

Hope Kai is ok, at least your mind is at rest for now xx

so OH is picking Jaxon up from my cousins early today (my cousin's kids got docs appoitments), and he IM's me and goes "will Jaxon be ok in the car while I run into the liqour store for beer?"

my answer was of course "UM....NO!"

I told him I would stop on my way home, as I dont want my son left alone in a car, he's only 9 wks old!

so OH is picking Jaxon up from my cousins early today (my cousin's kids got docs appoitments), and he IM's me and goes "will Jaxon be ok in the car while I run into the liqour store for beer?"

my answer was of course "UM....NO!"

I told him I would stop on my way home, as I dont want my son left alone in a car, he's only 9 wks old!

woah, my OH would get an earful if he even suggested that! lol

I always leave evan in the car when I pay for petrol :haha:

but in your situation... No way!!!

yeh I had to leave libby in car to pay for petrol but I ran in and out and she was still bawling!

LOL, I don't mind because I can see the car from the garage. The car usually sends Evan to sleep anyway and I lock it :)

Well he is in bed, has been asleep since around 9.45 after a positive start of being asleep at 8 but that lasted about 5 minutes.

I am going to take advantage and go to bed myself as tonight I feel shattered :(

Night night ladies xxxx

Been bored :D

Attachments

• P1010513.jpg
    P1010513.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
  • P1010533.jpg
    P1010533.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
Madelyn sounds like a grown man when she farts! :rofl:

I am going to bed myself, its 8pm here and I am soooo READY.

Its almost 6am and Megan is feeding. I am exhausted and my alarm goes off in 15mins. Argh

Yeah I've had a bitty night and am shattered. Evan was finally asleep around 9.30ish (weare getting better!!) I had a feeling he'd sleep well. 1.30 I got woken up by an almighty racket which I think was upstairs washing machine. Evan stirred then woke at the same time, fed went back to sleep then woke again 45 mins later, then slept till , sleeping again now :) fucking washing machine!!!!

we fell asleep so kinda missed pixies 11pm dream feed :blush: she was still sleeping from 9-3 in the morning lol. gave her a feed at 3 and she lasted till 8 so that was fine. she's currently wiggling about in her bumbo - she looks like an old manny in it :haha:

Are any of your babes holding their heads up by themselfs now? Megan is really strong but still needs support! How old should she be before she can hold her head with no support?

Hey everyone :wave:

Sophie, I got one of those bath chair thingys in your avatar, used it last night for the first time...and twice Amber came out of it :dohh: she arches her back and used her legs to push up, is there a right or wrong way to use it?...Am scared of trying it again :haha:

Really dumb question but...How do you dream feed?...I tried a few times putting a bottle in Amber's mouth when she has been sleeping, I can't do it...she purses her lips up and blatantly refuses to take it!!

My baby is full of snot!! Reagan had a cold and was adament she wanted to keep kissing her little sister :dohh:...I thought it would wake her up in the night as I can hear her snuffling away, but bless her, she seems to be settling back down again in the night, last night we went from 10pm til 7am :happydance:

I always leave my kids locked in the car when I go in to pay for petrol, otherwise by the time I got 2 of them in and out there would be mega queues behind me waiting for petrol :haha:

Hey everyone :wave:

Sophie, I got one of those bath chair thingys in your avatar, used it last night for the first time...and twice Amber came out of it :dohh: she arches her back and used her legs to push up, is there a right or wrong way to use it?...Am scared of trying it again :haha:

Really dumb question but...How do you dream feed?...I tried a few times putting a bottle in Amber's mouth when she has been sleeping, I can't do it...she purses her lips up and blatantly refuses to take it!!

My baby is full of snot!! Reagan had a cold and was adament she wanted to keep kissing her little sister :dohh:...I thought it would wake her up in the night as I can hear her snuffling away, but bless her, she seems to be settling back down again in the night, last night we went from 10pm til 7am :happydance:

I always leave my kids locked in the car when I go in to pay for petrol, otherwise by the time I got 2 of them in and out there would be mega queues behind me waiting for petrol :haha:

i pick Pixies head up slightly, rub the teet on her bottom lip and she opens up to get tanked up for the night lol. it's either that or wake to sleep method

Are any of your babes holding their heads up by themselfs now? Megan is really strong but still needs support! How old should she be before she can hold her head with no support?

yeah Pixie does hold her head up sometimes but gets lazy. she loves to stand though. we hold her under her arms

Dani, I just plonk Evan in it :haha: He has never come out of it and he splashes about all the time. He doesn't arch his back or fight it though as he loves it. So no I can't see a right/wrong way to use it. Sorry it is not good for you :(

Evan holds his head up now but he is over a month older than Megan, I'd say a month ago he was holding it up but still floppy :haha:

We have Rhymetime late, i am taking Evan out in his big boys pushchair, thought he might like to have a look around as the weather is nice and sunny. He is fast growing out of the carrycot but I think we will get another month out of it maybe. I don't have the footmuff yet as didn't think I'd need it, will it be ok if i put hi in his snowsuit (furry bear thing) and put a blanket over him? My dad is getting the footmuff tomorrow but I won't have it until the weekend and I can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->