~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Happy birthday DF!

Jaxon farts like a grown man also. Makes me laugh.

geez - watching my big fat gypsy wedding on 4od. god all the kids dress like hookers!

Ahh Pichi I just saw a teeny bit of it and yeah OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Sky, can i get 4od on that or do I have to go online?

4OD is online. i can see when its on repeat for you?

It's ok my mum has virgin I can cath iton catch up at hers.

I need to learn to use sky plus :dohh:

Og we have a gas pipe leak do i have had to switch boiler off. Now I have no heating or hot water until it is fixed :(

Plus I have a headache :(

I left my back door open like I always do for an hour or so each day to air the flat and I have just gone into my kitchen to find dirty catprints on my floor and worktops :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Soph - Here in the U.S., atleast around where I live, it is really rare that someone lets their cat out. I mean we use litter boxes and cats are more inside pets, and don't get let out. So its hard for me to understand that part of it all. But you should be able to leave your back door open so I think you have every right to talk to your neighbors or complain to your landlord about it.

PLUS! Cats are dangerous (if not watched carefully) to infants, so what would happen if you left your door open and the neighbor's cat got in Evan's face? (Lets say you were in the bathroom or something)! That would be horrible, plus there are many other things the cat could have or it could scratch Evan etc. Very scary situation.

Soph - Here in the U.S., atleast around where I live, it is really rare that someone lets their cat out. I mean we use litter boxes and cats are more inside pets, and don't get let out. So its hard for me to understand that part of it all. But you should be able to leave your back door open so I think you have every right to talk to your neighbors or complain to your landlord about it.

over here theres tonnes of cats wondering about the place lol

Aw, really? Poor cats! I love cats, but OH is allergic. :(
I prefer cats over dogs.

You do not see many stray cats around here. I live in the country-like setting, so it may be worse in the city. I have lived in the same area for my entire life, so I would not really know. But honestly, that is just sad to me. And Soph, if that had happened here in the U.S. the cops would have probably been called etc etc.

I'm going crazy today lol - I want some friends! I want somebody to invite me out with Megan. I emailed a lady from the local surestart centre about any classes and/or groups I could join but have not received a response yet!
Bosom Pals on a Wednesday just isn't enough, I need something to occupy the rest of my week too. I hate staying in lol

Have you popped into your local children's centre? My midwife didn't tell me about anything but I picked up a pile of leaflets from the CC and there are lots of things to do. You might find some groups, although our babies are a bit young to do much yet. Also, ring them up about post natal groups. I was not getting any invites to anything so I phoned and got my name on all the lists x

I spoke to the manager of the local childrens centre today - she was lovely, she is coming to do a home visit next week and give me a new baby pack and tell me what groups are on offer. looking forward to that.

Well today has been one of the worst days of my life! My grandad died early hours of this morning :( We were very close and he is the first close member of my family that i've lost :(

I'm so sorry to hear that kayley :(

I finally got around to writting my birth story :) its on the first page of my journal if anyone is interested

Most cats in the UK are outdoor cats I think. We have cat flaps so they can come and go as they please. My sis has a house cat though a mainecoon, cost her £500 lol, goes outside a bit now but they often get stolen for breeding.

I might start a journal tomorrow, would anyone read it?

Most cats in the UK are outdoor cats I think. We have cat flaps so they can come and go as they please. My sis has a house cat though a mainecoon, cost her £500 lol, goes outside a bit now but they often get stolen for breeding.

I might start a journal tomorrow, would anyone read it?

Meeeee!!! :thumbup::flower:

I would too Sophie.
So sorry about your grandpa Kayley :hugs: Hope you get out and about more soon. I'm really struggling with not seeing any one from day to day so know how you feel.
Pichi-will go read your birth story, I'm so flipping nosey!
Silas-we have an indoor cat but stray cats are a massive problem here. At work we deal with lots of feral TNRs (trap, neuter, release) to try and deal with the populations but people don't get their cats neutered. :shrug:

Ditto. Although my journal isn't too exciting haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->