~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

aw cute. wish pixie would just use one thumb of finger. she sooks her whole fist! lol

Shan - well done for hitting 3 months. Ellleah would have gotten all the good stuff so you should be proud

Naw Amber looks so sweet you&me....thanks for the support ladies.

Well my period is late (will be my 3rd one since Elleah was born) :S so im off to get a pregnancy test :/ i will let u know shortly what it says......ill die if im pregnant again, literally die.

good luck hun. mine made an appearance today ¬___¬ not that i'm miffed or anything, just don't like the things. lol. since having Pixie they're far heavier u___u;

Shan You did brill :D

Dani That pic is so cute. How long has she been sucking her thumb?

No news here - we're so boring - lol

Jo xx

Eeeeks, good luck Shan...we are all gonna be waiting in anticipation now!!!

Jo, she has been hit or miss with her thumb for the last few weeks, but these last few days she is getting it in her mouth every time now and has been sucking it to get herself to sleep...it's my own fault; both my girl's are thumb sucker's it would seem...I never gave either a dummy :nope:

Talking of periods: mine came along tuesday...tmi alert...but it is mega heavy, with tiny small clots...and I am going through a tampax and pad every 2 hours max, is this normal for just having had a baby?...

I have forgotten so much after having Reagan, I feel like a new mum all over again!! :haha:

phewww test came up negative, thank god!! Me and my husband were freaking out a little.....back on the pill for me now!!!

Would have had another due around November......as much as i love my daughter and she is a perfect baby, i would have been so upset. I really want about a 3 year gap ;)

Eeeeks, good luck Shan...we are all gonna be waiting in anticipation now!!!

Jo, she has been hit or miss with her thumb for the last few weeks, but these last few days she is getting it in her mouth every time now and has been sucking it to get herself to sleep...it's my own fault; both my girl's are thumb sucker's it would seem...I never gave either a dummy :nope:

Talking of periods: mine came along tuesday...tmi alert...but it is mega heavy, with tiny small clots...and I am going through a tampax and pad every 2 hours max, is this normal for just having had a baby?...

I have forgotten so much after having Reagan, I feel like a new mum all over again!! :haha:

mines are very heavy too. and i'd say i'm going through pads like they're going out of fashion

Hi everyone :)

It's been such a long time since I logged on here, I've been mega busy with Ryan and general house/life things... I'm up to date with everyone I have on facebook as when I've had a spare few minutes I've been trying to keep semi up to date!

I know how you all feel, I was miffed when I got my period, I've had 3 since ryan was born now and hate, hate, hate them! I think I would just freak if I got pregnant again too shan, so glad you got the result you wanted :)

AFM - Ryan is 3 months old in 2 days..WOW! Where did the time go eh? He sleeps through the night every single night, we have a bedtime routine which works wonders for him. In his crib for 9pm, we leave him upstairs with the baby monitor and he self settles and pretty much drops strait to sleep and we don't hear a peep from him until 8am, it's total bliss! He's taking 7/8oz bottles every 3/4 hours throughout the day the little piggy but I suppose he just fills his tummy up throughout the day so he can sleep all night iykwim? Haven't had him weighed recently (naughty me!) but he feels really heavy! OH is off work from saturday so gonna walk up to baby clinic wednesday to have him weighed, then his next lot of jabs on thursday poor baby :(

Also bought a tonne of new clothes from eBay as little chunk doesn't fit into his newborn stuff at all now! It's so lovely to see him in proper little clothes rather than just pyjamas and things hehe...

How are all your LO's getting on with there sleep? Last time I was here properly most of you ladies were getting many sleepless nights :( hope that has changed... I will try to set aside some time to go on here so I can keep up to date! Only interaction I get at the mo is with my washing machine.. or thats what it feels like :rofl:

xx

hey loulaB - got an all night sleeper here now too :) this little one just takes 6oz though. wondering when you can start baby rice? i think it's 4m+...

know what you mean about the washing machine! i feel like i'm visiting it as often as i do the loo these days haha!

Shan glad you got the result you wanted and 2 months BF is really good! I only managed 4 weeks with my eldest daughter :(

Awww Amber looks so cute sucking her thumb! Megan tends to suck her whole fist occasionally, hoping she doesnt take to sucking a thumb really lol. I keep scratch mitts on her quite often to deter her (mean mummy) lol. She won't take a dummy though - just spits it out!

I wish Megan would sleep through the night! Perhaps in another month or so she might. She is waking up around 2am and 4-5am every morning.

Alysha is being so cute at the moment, she is playing with Megan and she changed her bum earlier. I'm so proud of her :D

Megan is stroppy today lol

Today is not a good day for Madelyn :nope:
Gassy & can't stay settled for more than 5 minutes at a time. :(
I have a headache, stressed about others things. Days like this is when I wish I had someone that could take the babes for a couple hours so I can get myself together!!

OH decided to play hooky today, using Jaxon as his excuse. Called my cousin and work and said that Jaxon is sick...he's not. He's a happy talkative baby today, daddy just wanted a day off. Wish I could have done that too, but I need to make money some how!

Jaxon sleeps through the night, though not as long as Ryan. He normally goes to sleep at 9/10 or so and sleeps till 530/7 or so. Depends on the day.

Today is not a good day for Madelyn :nope:
Gassy & can't stay settled for more than 5 minutes at a time. :(
I have a headache, stressed about others things. Days like this is when I wish I had someone that could take the babes for a couple hours so I can get myself together!!

I think we have all had days like this, big :hugs: !!

How do you know when your LO is teething? Ryan has been having random outbursts every day now for the last week or so... one minute he's fine, smiling away and then the next minute with no warning he is screaming his little lungs out and nothing I do comforts him! I've run my finger along his gums and they feel kinda funny... his bottom gum is smooth and hasn't changed but his top gum has parts that feel kinda sharp...as though there are teeth starting to poke his gum, but I'm really not sure... is it too early? Also from what I've read it's usually the bottom teeth that come through first, yet there doesn't appear to be any sign of bottom teeth as of yet... I've also noticed when he's having an outburst I give him my finger to suck on while I run round trying to remember where I left his dummy...and he bites down on my finger rather than sucking... checked his temp as well and was 37.1 which is only slightly up... I have no idea so advice from mummys who know about teething would be great! xx

I have a crap sleeper, but she is going in her cot at the weekend as is too big for her basket now.. she is not taking much food tho only been taking 4oz -5oz every 4 hours today its hitty missy whether she takes it or not... Im worried she is not liking the new formula?? but she has never been a big eater I suppose she would take nothing if she didnt like it....

She is 13lb 4oz now as of today and following a curve just above the 50th percentile! She is nearly double her birth weight! x

That's a great weight Gemma :happydance:

Loula, babies can show signs of teething long before a tooth appears, poor little things :nope: and although the general rule is bottom two teeth come through first, not every baby teeths that way, there are exceptions to that rule...I used Ashtons and Parsons granules with Reagan and they seemed to work pretty well.

Shan, I bet you are relieved!!

Pichi, baby rice says on the packets from 4 months plus :thumbup:

Had Amber weighed Tuesday, she is 13lbs 14ozs...am going to look into hopefully getting them both baptised soon...need to go to a few groups really, where Amber is with me all day she seems to be getting a bit clingy...if we go out and anyone else picks her up she bursts into tears...until she gets handed back to me then she is all smiles again :haha: little sod!!

Sometimes I get these weird thoughts that OH is thinking of leaving me. Mostly happens when he gets short with me (which is quite often). Since he's playing hooky today I decided to call and see what they are doing, and asked why he decided to stay home, and he said "is there a point to this call?" and rose his voice as he was obviously pissed I called him.

I cant talk to him about this stuff b/c he gets all defensive and makes me feel like I'm the one thats being unreasonable....eh. I love him, and I cant imagine my life with out him, but sometimes I think he doesnt really want me or love me. Today is one of those days. Sometimes, with the way he acts I feel so ugly (even when he tells me Im beautiful) and just so blah, and makes me think he resents me or something.

I wish I could go to Duluth and hang out with my best friend for a weekend. Jaxon and Aaron (her 6 month old) could play together and we could talk. I havent had anytime with my best friend since June of 2010, when I went to her baby shower. Sad thing is, I wont be able to go to Duluth anytime soon, as the roads are shit, and OH wont let me drive to Duluth with Jaxon, when its the winter. I coudl really use some time with friends. He gets to go out to the bars and I sit at home with Jaxon. Since ALL my friends live so far away.

Sorry for the me me post. Just needed to get it out.

awww :hugs: dani

you&me! Libby is soo clingy, I just wrote in my journal she wont go to anyone else, she just loves her mama, not really a good thing when u need a break x

Dani :hugs: Is there no way you can talk to him at all?

Dani We keep meaning to speak to the vicar about Leo's christening. Idealy I would like it around April time.

Silas I hope you're little lady is feeling better soon :D

All your babies are such good weights. I'm really mattered about taking Leo again next Wednesday. Send us some "fatty" vibes please.

We are going swimming tomorrow. I can't wait. Have any of you taken your LO's yet?

Jo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->