~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

yeh IM REALLY LUCKY I HAVE SUCH A SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND WHO WANTS TO BE INVOLVED I JUST NEED TO LET GO A BIT, MY SIS WAS A SINGLE MUM AND I OFTEN THINK I TOOK FOR GRANTED HOW HARD IT WAS FOR HER NOW I HAVE LIBBY AND REALISE HOW HARD IT IS WITH SUPPORT X

NO NEED TO SHOUT :rofl:

Lol capslock happy gem? Hehe

I don't think people can say they feel like a single mum till they are one if that makes sense? U mean I'm on my rod during the day but like Gemma I'm lucky to have an OH that does his fair share when he gets in from work

oh my goodness I must tell u this...

At tiny toes this morning there was a woman who's baby is a week older than libby, she was 4 weeks early and 8lb 11oz she is now 17lb 6oz!!! at 3 months!! she is in 12months clothes.. the mother said that milk isnt filling her so she has weaned her!! and she is eating carrot and potatoe and doesnt like baby rice! libby looked like a dot compared to her! her health visitor must be having a fit... she will be getting nothing from the food that she needs from milk not to mention her digestive system not being formed (esp since she is 4 weeks early she is only really 2 months ish and she has been weaned so she must be have been eating since 1 1/2 -2 month old!!

But you wean at actual age not adjusted age I think! but still that is mental what a porker :haha:

christ - that kid sound's like a little porker!! lol Pixie is 12lb at a push! lol

GG - Is the baby big in length?! Crazy. 3 months! :|

OMGOMGOMG!! Madelyn is 11lbs 1oz 22in now!!! :D:D:D 2lbs+ gain in 18 days!! :D:happydance: I think it was just a bit off because she had just had a 6oz bottle so she is probably more like 10lbs and something lol. But I am still sooooooooo happy. My baby is becoming a chunker! :D:D

Blimey Gemma, that baby would look like it had eaten my little George who is still not even 10lbs yet bless him. It is pretty shocking really.

Sophie I would also get cross with people comparing themselves to a single mum just because their husbands work long hours. Its not just time that they get from having their husbands around, its money, emotional support and someone to share the major decisions with. You are a fabby mummy and are doing a brilliant job raising your little Evster :hug:

Loving the suggestion of a Spiderman outfit but no, not quite I had in mind :rofl:

Hi everyone,

Hope you have all had a good day. It is my birthday today, not really been a happy one though as I have had to sort flowers and other funeral arrangements for my grandad :(

We want to get Megan christened in the summer. We are not OVERLY religious but I got my eldest christened so I want Megan to have the same and what a great excuse for a party :p

Im so sorry about your grandpa Kaylay, and Happy birthday.

Ok so I just saw on Facebook that a high school classmate of mine's wife had a baby girl about 3 days ago. Cadence was born on her due date, but by an emergancy c-section. She had lost half her blood and had to have TWO blood transfusions. To complicate matters even more her umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck. She's having seziour activity in her brain and its causing her to stop breathing. She cant regulate her body temperature and she's in ICU. Today, if she is stable enough they are doing an MRI to see just how much damage has been done to her little body.

I could not even imagine what Jeremy and his wife are going through right now. I feel so horrible and wish there was something I could do for them. This is there first child also.

Oh and Today my cousin posted on facebook "I cant believe Bentlee is 1 month old! I cant believe Trent (her husband) has been gone for 1 month and 5 days". Couldnt imagine being my cousin Nicole either. Her husband died in a tragic snowmobile accidnet 5 days before Bentlee was born.

Happy Birthday Kayley although I am sorry that you are spending it under such sad circumstances :hugs:

Dani I remember feeling so sad for your cousin and her little baby. Your school friend sounds as if they are having a tough time too, I hope everything works out well for them :hug:

oh my goodness I must tell u this...

At tiny toes this morning there was a woman who's baby is a week older than libby, she was 4 weeks early and 8lb 11oz she is now 17lb 6oz!!! at 3 months!! she is in 12months clothes.. the mother said that milk isnt filling her so she has weaned her!! and she is eating carrot and potatoe and doesnt like baby rice! libby looked like a dot compared to her! her health visitor must be having a fit... she will be getting nothing from the food that she needs from milk not to mention her digestive system not being formed (esp since she is 4 weeks early she is only really 2 months ish and she has been weaned so she must be have been eating since 1 1/2 -2 month old!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my bnb friends.. Still not settled hence my lack of being on here but when I do pop on I like to check in.. Hope you are all happy, very difficult to read back on 2 week's worth..
ADDISON weighs 15.5pounds!! (10 weeks)but I promise he is not a porker.. This is on exclusive breastmilk! he is like close on 70cm's long I would say.. A big guy and def has the Kidgell genes coming through. Warren is 6foot2 and is like the shortest in his family with most of the guys being 6ft5! and I am 5ft9 , my dad 6ft so I guess my sons are destined to be tall although Ashy is quite little.. Maybe he will have a growht spurt later on.. wow look at me rambling.. about the weaning. A friend of mine put her baby onto solids at 10wks!! WTF???!!!! Because 'he was watching me eat'' omg.. sigh and then she wonders why he has tummy issues..

Can anyone tell me anything uber exciting??

SA is lovely and warm and we went on a 9 day holiday to like 3 different places along the coast. awesomness..

I miss being on here but hopefully soon, we are trying to organise to move to a golf estate (ashy is really talented) and that should happen within next 2 months by which time I can be hooked up and chat to all my lovely november moms all day long hee hee. BTW, anyone preggers again from our sparkler list? It's gotta happen to someone soon hey..:thumbup:
xx

Hey Kelly good to see you back :)

70Cm, pixie is 56cm hehe but then again I'm 5ft 2 at a push

Aw, Addison was 56 at birth haha! At least you're little. I feel like a whale most of the time!

oh no. i put on 28lb during pregnancy so i feel like a wee weebl :haha:

she was 50cm when born :) she's not grown very much - only filled out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"