~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thanks ladies.

Moving is such work :( lol
Maddy is over here farting like a man :haha:

But OH and I were supposed to go out for Valentine's Day tonight and we got in to a semi-argument so we ended up not going. He has been in bed since like 4pm because he doesn't know how to go to sleep anymore. :rolleyes:

Cereals are for 4m+ because you get baby used to textures etc
.. Think I'm really going to have to feed pixie rice at night. She's just not sleeping through any more. Feel like I've had no sleep

she maybe just be going through a growth spurt pichi, or teeth I would hold off on the rice as u might be dissapointed as its a myth it makes them sleep through and her digestive system might be a bit immature for it ye, of course its your choice of course and you know your baby :)

:Hi: girls just caught up, lots of pages! wedding was fab libby was so good through the day but it went on a bit :haha: we didnt sit down to eat till 4.30 so we had to drop her off at my mums 7.30pm and rush back (20 min drive) she screamed the whole way home as I think she is scared of the dark when she is in the car. I re3ally enjoyed getting drunk and then having a good bonding session with oh as we stayed at the castle (we really needed some "us time" as we have been arguing loads about money mainly)

I love all the weaning talk, im so excited too! Im going tlw as I know (like soph) I can get her to eat more healthy than me and for cheaper hopefully. Im going to try her with baby rice around 20 weeks as im worried she might be fussy with textures if I hold off till 6 months.

Sleep wise the little bugger slept 8.30 - 12.30 then 1- 7 for my mam!!! and then 8.30 - 1.30 but stirred and shuffled till 4.30 then slept till 8ish she is in her chair now playing with her caterpiller!

Silas sorry to hear about u and oh
Majm nice to see u and sorry about ur uncle
pichi that highvchair looks good, think i might go for it myself!

Libby was conceived in a few days too! hope we didnt conceive another one the other night :dohh:

i think it's defo a growth spurt. i dont really think she needs the rice cos she sometimes leaves some of her bottle so she's obviously full :shrugg: thought maybe she's hungry during the night so i should prolly try her with 7oz at night :D bit reluctant to having her on baby rice right now but my mum is doing my head in royally about it ¬____¬

glad the wedding went well hun :D

Awww glad the wedding went well hun and glad you enjoyed the time with your OH! Ohhh maybe another baby on the way!? lol

So sorry about the me me me post but I am sooo excited I just HAVE to tell everyone lol.

I'm ENGAGED!!! :D YAYAYAY, god I have wanted this for so long and it is even better than I imagined it to be. I love my man soo much.

I'll put the 'story' in my journal so not to bore everyone here unnecessairly. x

Awww glad the wedding went well hun and glad you enjoyed the time with your OH! Ohhh maybe another baby on the way!? lol

So sorry about the me me me post but I am sooo excited I just HAVE to tell everyone lol.

I'm ENGAGED!!! :D YAYAYAY, god I have wanted this for so long and it is even better than I imagined it to be. I love my man soo much.

I'll put the 'story' in my journal so not to bore everyone here unnecessairly. x

aw yay congrats. my OH proposed to me on my birthday in december... in his boxers :rofl: lol

congrats Kayley!

Im jeleous. gave up on ever getting married years ago. Every time it gets brought up OH starts talking about getting a house and a new car first....so yeah never going to happen.

Well OH has the flu! Had to take Jaxon to my cousins...made it to work with not a minute to spare, but was still on time! YAY!

I saw on your Facebook Kaylet, Massive Congratulations :) I would like to be engaged again one day. I need to get divorced first :rofl:

Pichi, i nearly had a angry moment at you earlier :haha: When you said about Pixie not sleeping through. Evan has NEVER slept through :D You are lucky :) I too would hold off on the rice but it is your choice of course! Hv yesterday said cereals say 4+ because the EARLIEST weaning is recommended is 20 weeks which is the end of 4 months, so the cereal companies just say 4 months and parents go for it. Remember they are a business :)

Well I put the new later routine into action. Evan had his bottle at 9.15 and I put him down awake at 9.40. He went to sleep and by 10.30 had only had to put dummy back twice, he didn't even cry, just a little whinge. He slept til 1am :) I just need him to sleep in more blocks as he wakes alot, but at least we went to bed nice and calmly for once :)

are u married??

yeh i thought the same manda.. lol Libby has never slept through for me either although she is getting better she wakes for a feed at 2-3 and Im up every 15 mins trying to settle her until 5ish lol and u get daytime naps.. i think pixie is secretly an angel baby :)

Kayley I commented in ur journal :D

yey Even! keep it up x

ergh I just made a phone call to a care company to go back and do some home care till I go back to uni :( When my maternity money stops and tax credits change to last years income we are going to really struggle so Im going to work 3 evenings a week and every weekend :( boohoo its gonna be a nightmare Im never gonna be able to do anything with oh and libby but we have to do it to make ends meet we have so much debt from being students and have been living in a little bubble and its about to burst, cant wait to qualify and have 2 decent incomes. God I hate money, its the route of all evil! sorry about the me me me rant :(I should really put this in my journal x

hah pixie is defo not an angel baby haha!

i want to hold off on the baby rice but i feel like i'm getting preasured by my mum and to be honest it's doing my head in! i have given her rice twice and twice she has had a sore belly! i know my child and i know she doesn't need it just now grrr
[/rant]

as you know Gemma, Pixie didn't used to sleep through - she will always squeek at like 4 but settles herself again but lately she's been more restless i think it's due to teeth and growth spurt-ness

aww poor pixie :( i think things are just gonna change so much in first couple of yrs.. libby is just sleeping on me so i cant move she woke up in her cot then went bk to sleep on me and i cba to move

If it gives her a sore tum then maybe her tum is not ready for it yet? Ignore your mum it is nothing to with her :flower:

Yeah Gemma I am married. Got married 23rd November 2002 at the grand age of 21, but we split up 2 years later. Just haven't bother sorting the divorce yet, do need to as I don't think my ex's girlfriend is too impressed :haha:

Yes Leo has stopped sleeping through too. Leo is on Porridge for breakfast as his reflux has got really bad. The HV rec porridge just once a day and see if it helps. Well he has had it 3 days loves it and is never sick after it. It also settles his tummy for the next feed which means he isnt as sick that feed either. I agree 3 months is early and even if HV rec anymore feeds I wont be giving him them until he is 4 months. But if it helps his reflux and I have a happy baby that is all I am concerned about.

Kayley Congratulations

Put leo in his cot last night and he screamed, tried few times and then gave in and put him back in his moses basket and he went straight to sleep!!

Oh yeah my money is also buggered past April! SMP and lower tax credits I am living on about £600 a month :( I will get my rent and council tax paid but it is gonna be tough :( I can't see myself being comfy until April 2012 :D My tax credits will be more as I think my salary this coming year is gonna be less than this year cos I am on SMP for 4 months.

Just live off the credit card I guess!

:haha: i can imagine!

nooo dont live off cc, thats how we are in the mess we are in.

does smp go towards ur tc? x

what is SMP?

Jaxon has been sleeping through the night for over a month now!

Went to get him ready to go today and he was in on his tummy with his little bumm up in the air...SO SO CUTE! Even OH got up (he's really sick with the flu) to see. He calls Jaxon "daddys little silly goose" hehe..

We live off my maternity pay, CB and TC- I pay the mortgage which is £450 so once I've done that with my mat pay I have £38 left so we have about £200 a month because I saved up while I was pregnant. Once I go back to work we'll have so much more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->