~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Your photo's are great Gemma. We didn't get loads of guests shots and I didn't want endless group photo's either. We only had 34 at our wedding but we had the county house from Friday to Sunday so it was a wedding weekend.

So............ who is going to flash us their dress first?

Finally I can post!! Our internet has been down but been able to get on net on my phone....but it wouldnt let me post here! I've read everything so got lots to catch up on but will do it later when I don't have a baby attached to me!

Congratulations Kayley! Great news :-D

Weddings and engagements are a sore point at the moment..explain more later :lol:

Love all the wedding pics! You all look so beautiful.:flower:
I never wanted to get married but now Erin is here, it seems a lot more important for some reason? Even though it's the wrong way around, baby then marriage! :haha:
I've spent the last nearly 4 years saying I didn't want to get married so I can't see my OH asking any time soon!

Ah all you girls look beautiful.. Gemme I love you with blone hair.. Soph you looked lvely, as did you Beth and Jo I have already stalked your pics on FB.. I LOVE weddings and everything to do witht hem. I def felt different once we got married. I wouldnt stress too much bartness, your time will come hun and it will feel all the more special

Warren was married before we got together ( and no, i didnt steal him from his 1st wife) haha.. she started cheatig on him 2 weeks into their marriage after ebing together for 10 years!! Anyway so we knew each other for ages via mutual friends and one night, randomly hookedup-he was still theoretically married. that night i knew he would be mu husband.. 6 months later he proposed and everyone thought but never siad it was a rebound but we are happy as ever and i know we will grow old together :) Sigh..

How do you post pics from FB on here?

Betheney - I have sent you a friend request on fb so I can have a proper nosy at your pics :D
Gemma You look absolutly stunning and I LOVE the colour of the bridesmaids dresses
Soph Your dress was beautiful too
Bartness OH always said he never wanted to get married! After almost 4 years together it seems he changed his mind, so maybe your OH will also one day!

OH is pretty enthusiastic about things at the mo and even bought me a bridal magazine today hehe. He has taken to calling me furture Mrs too :p
I've ALWAYS wanted to get married but its more for the big celebrations as I don't think it will change our relationship much - we already were and are rock solid. I feel like I'm in a bubble at the moment though, I cannot be any more happy than I am right now and I really can't wait to be OH's wife! :D

We have agreed a date of 10th May 2014 - so its 3 years away but gives us plenty of time to plan and save

Currently planning a big engagement party

oh and I don't have a CLUE what kind of dress I want :s I'm going to set up a wedding journal :D x

I really doubt OH will change his mind. He's damn stubborn.

And I already told him, I will not stay with him forever if he wont marry me. He's got a little over a year to get up and propose...I gave him till I turn 30 (I'll be 29 march 4th). Now truthfully, I probably wont leave him as I love him...but he knows this is something that means a lot to me.

Kayley, if you want to post a link to an album you need to open the album in fb where you have all the photos of that one album on the screen and then down the bottom is the public link you can give to someone else.

Or if you want to do an individual pic, it depends on what browser your using, google chrome you csn right click on the photo and chose "copy picture url" or something like that, where as in mozilla after you right click I think the option is "copy image location" or if you can manage to view the photo on itd own with nothing else on the page you can copy that address.

ty they were actually slightly greener kayley, just the way the light hits them i think.

ty kelly, i love my hair blonde but cant afford the upkeep at present but will go bk once im working in the future.

I will stalk ur wedding journal and 3 yrs will come around fast x

Bartness - nearer the beginninng of our relationship (I guess about a year into it) OH and I very very nearly split up because he was adamant he never wanted to get married yet it is something that I have ALWAYS dreamt of! I said if he really doesn't want to we obviously don't want the same things and I don't know if I could stay with him. Obviously when it came to the crunch I changed my mind - I couldn't leave him because I loved him sooooo much!
I got into his way of thinking and said a wedding isn't something that we NEED - its just something I want because its a big celebration and every girl dreams of getting married!

The point of this is you never know your OH may one day change his mind and pop the question when you least expect it! x

ty they were actually slightly greener kayley, just the way the light hits them i think.

ty kelly, i love my hair blonde but cant afford the upkeep at present but will go bk once im working in the future.

I will stalk ur wedding journal and 3 yrs will come around fast x

I prefer mine blonde too but it is a royal pain!!!! What do u girls think?

Attachments

• soph3.jpg
    soph3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
  • MArk Soph Nic Mum wedding - Copy.jpg
    MArk Soph Nic Mum wedding - Copy.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
  • hol3.jpg
    hol3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00863.jpg
    DSC00863.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
It does look nice blonde Soph but it look nice dark too lol x

Had a hard day/week/life, feeling crap, not looking forward to next week when it's the 2nd anniversary of my Dad's death....pretty much f'ing crying all the time, OH has been a complete prick, Kai is being a monster, still living in this crappy 3rd floor flat so whenever I go out, I kill my back even more carrying Kai. Feel like a total failure. OH doesn't want to get married...so I'm good enough to have his son, but not be a wife!

Can you tell I'm just a bit pissed off?

Will be back tomorrow, to catch up.

AM i like it blonde too.

i'm in such a photo mood now!

Blonde (with my baby sis)
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v314/116/26/654784467/n654784467_1376468_2735.jpg
My 6 siblings and me blonde (i loved my hair in this photo)
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v314/116/26/654784467/n654784467_1261359_3072.jpg
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v255/116/26/654784467/n654784467_964692_4910.jpg

Brunette
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/16242_207944689467_654784467_4068782_7707058_n.jpg
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/4569_101809674467_654784467_2652389_7218575_n.jpg

Oh and the wedding talk made me think of my Engagement 100 balloons with 100 reasons why he loves me :) with one reading will you marry me
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2592/116/26/654784467/n654784467_2219099_7125564.jpg
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2592/116/26/654784467/n654784467_2219101_7670803.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->