~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

This was me and Moo about 3 years ago on a night out for my birthday, he met me and we had dinner and joined my mates for a boogie :) I put this on his facebook so his girlfriend has seen it :rofl: It was all totally innocent :)

Attachments

• sophmoo.jpg
    sophmoo.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 7
lol at tormenting the girlfriend

i prefer myself brunette too as does everyone else its just i think its boring blonde hair wasn't boring

Blondes have more fun????????

I wasn't doing it to be mean honestly, but he's MY husband so I can do what I want even though we're not together! Ooooh I feel like a cowbag :rofl:

lol i think it is because we spend our days with a baby we go a little batty, i keep going into work and instigating all this gossip, its terrible!! i'm going to get caught soon and get fired. I mean i'm not making any of it as i have no gossip to make but as soon as i get wind of something i'm in there and looking for more goss.

Do you think there is never a chance of a reconciliation with your hubby? i know he has a GF but why did you split? do you think he still loves you?

OK, are you ready?

I met him on holiday, he is Turkish and it was a holiday romance. what goes on holiday stays on holiday RIGHT?? Well not this time lol, I spent 2 years going out to Turkey and lived out there for nearly 6 months with him, then the following year he moved to the UK. I wanted to move to Turkey but he didn;t think I'd cope (I was 20)

ANYWAY, we lived at my mums, got married eveything was cool. Until my dad cheated on my mum and basically all hell broke lose! arguments between everyone and life in general was pretty shit. Eventually we decided to move out (we had started saving for a flat) but needed to get out (mum and dad got back together!!)

So we moved into a flat which was a bit of a shithole. I got a promotion with work and started a job in the city with longer days and a commute. Murat started working for a different scaffolding firm. I HATED my job, he HATED his and it spiraled into us becoming unhappy about everything!! he started gambling just on horses and we had no money in the end we had to move to my mates to sort ourselves out. In the mean time I'd put on loads of weight and was really unhappy and Moo had got another night job to help sort the moeny out.

Well in the end we ended up having a massive row and he walked out and that was that.

We have always maintained contact, and yeah we do both love eachother still, but I can't imagine having sex with him so it's not the right kind of love I suppose!

Who knows, I haven't spoken to him since just after Evan was born... He was really concerened cos I'd had an operation :haha:

Wow, maybe in the future..... Anything can hapoen..... Fate might bring you back together again.

I always am funny about people who split just because they fight alot but my friend had a situation very similat to yours and it's made me understand that you can split up when your still in love. She was engaged to her high school sweet heart. She lost her job and wrecked her back so she pretty much can't work as it was so painful, she also had 3 car accidents In the space of 6 months and money was terrible she was depressed and he started to resent her so they called off the wedding and split. Now she has a job the court case and insurance fiasco is over and she is loving life and now i'm sure her ex wants her back.

I totally understand about being good enough to be the mother to OH's son and not being good enough marry. In the same boat here. Tis why I felt depressed with the wedding talk today...wish I could just roll up in bed and cry. I want it so bad.

And thanks Kayley, your story gives me a little hope (not much, but some).

I prefer my hair brunette, I had dirty dishwater blonde my hole life...however I am back at the blonde...YUCK!

How most of you are being treated about weddings is how I was treated about having a baby. My hubby wasnt really into the idea and I really had to fight and whinge about it, he knew if he didn't agree we wouldn't be together, even to conceive Eva was terrible! I had to work so hard to him to have sex with me and the month she was conceived I didn't think I could handle another month of my husband sulking he has to have sex with me, he didn't want to test everyday nor wait anxiously to see if it will turn positive and wasnt into the process at all.

Its like the opposite, he'll marry me but not want babies. I got so depressed when I would hear of couples TTC because I didn't have a husband who shared my hopes or dreams

Betheny i much prefer your hair brunette, your a stunning lady! What is your OH like now you've got babe? Oh and btw he proposal was soooo romantic! X

Soph your husband is GORGEOUS! Lol (dont tell my gorgeous man i said that lol)

Big hugs Kelly, things will get better.

Can't believe its 4.10am and im up feeding Megan lol need sllleeeppp

Hi kayley, thanks very much for your compliments, your very sweet but I did choose my best photos my fb has a many which are not very flattering.

hubby is very in love with Eva as I knew he would be which is why I didn't feel guilty about pressuring him into having a baby, he was great during my pregnancy, very caring but like most men not really phased by it all, he said he was excited but didn't really act it, it's the same now really, he loves eva I know that he kisses us goodbye every morning before work and one morning I told him not to kiss her because if she wakes I have to get up and i need sleep, he sulked all day ignoring my msgs and was still a grump when he got home, but he once again isnt really phased by it all, he doesn't want to give her baths or play with her. Lol. But he is a very reserved kind of person he feels silly trying to talk to her and doesn't do it when people can hear. But he loves us both which is what really matters.

morning girls. god if i was to post pics of all my hair colours id be here all morning :haha: i'm going turquoise next i think... or perhaps pink again i can't make up my mind :dohh: well, operation get rid of dummy was a success... kinda. she slept without it all night anyways, and 2 out of 3 naps were dum free :happydance:

all this wedding talk is making me slightly jelous.... now being engaged i want to start to plan a wedding - although i know it won't be for a while yet. knowing my luck - we'll have had 3 kids by the time we get round to getting married... don't want a big wedding though. and i don't want it in a church

oh wow what a story sophie, u never know what the future holds!
I prefer ur hair brunette too bethany
Bartness try not to be too sad my oh didnt even want a relationship when we first met let alone marriage and kids as it would ruin his "life plans" hah I ground him down and got my claws in though!

well horrendous night again, screams ect and awake 2 -4.30 again after finally falling to sleep at 11.30! Im fed up with a fight every time she needs a nap or bed cos she is so tired :( right now iv put her in her cot with her light show on and she has been there for 10 mins, she hasnt cried but I can hear her sneezing :cry: thinks she is coming down with a cold.. and her lightshow keeps restarting so she must be awake!

oh and I used to really blonde! even blonder than this like white blonde!

hehe we look so young!

heres mine -

BLONDE- ignore the VERY ridiculous pose
PINK - again, redic pose
PURPLE AND GREEN
RED
BROWN

and i'm still boring brown just now ¬___¬

i really loved the red :( but i loved the cupcake pink too! that's why it's so hard to choose what colour to go for. I'm peely -wallie white so i get away with most colours :haha:

Wow another stunning girl here in November sparklers. Im a minger compared to you ladies! I love the red!

Bartness.. So sorry you're feeling so sad.. If you feel that stronlgy about it, perhaps you need to make him decide.. it is your life after all and my bet is he will come running and begging, on one knee!

Beth, love the brunette.
Soph, LOVE the blonde
Gemma that is a beautiful piccie..
Manda, I like the pink :) maybe with dark underneath?

Sorry to those with whinging baby.. Mine has decided he refuses to take the bottle.. left him with granny this morning so we could get the kids registered as sa citizens and he screamed for 30 mins because he was starvingbut wouldnt take the milk.. ffs, what am i supposed to do now? I have drinking plans hahahaha

here is my attempt at fb photos.. I am a natural brunette but have been blonde since long as i can rememeber. I prefer it and i told warren if he wants me blonde he must pay for the upkeep haha..

Soph that is such a romantic story. I have a feeling you cant add 'the end' just yet..

here goes, hope it works:
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30715&id=544046355&l=cfe9ada05f

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30774&id=544046355&l=757eb5c1d4

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28157&id=544046355&l=cb3bce7cbf

Ya all you girls are gorgeous, no wonder all the babies are so beautiful.. And I DOUBT you are minging babe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->