~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

the pink does have dark underneathe with the pink :)

aw kayley you made me :blush:

Well Jaxon decided that he wasnt going to sleep though the night last night. Woke up at 2am, OH coudlnt get him back to sleep till about 330, and he was up again at 445. He's sleeping in his swing now (its 545am) as I get ready for work....(well kinda get ready for work..drinking coffee and checking bnb).

I would be dead to the world right now if OH didnt get up with him...so kinda thankful for that.

OH and I had the chat about marriage, he's just not into the idea. He was like "if it happens it happens if it doesnt it doesnt"

Oh and he also told me "I will say no if you propose" b/c my mom proposed to my dad. He said its not the womens job to ask.

Kellycool your photos are gorgeous!!!!!

Super dooper coincidence this happened today when we're talking about weddings, my wedding dress designer just posted on fb she made abook thingy and me and my dress are totes on the second page https://www.blurb.com/books/1817748 aaaaah

Sophie & Gemma you are both lucky as you suit either colours.

Manda I love the red and pink, tough choice!

Kelly you look a natural sun-kissed blond and couln't imagine you anything else and I LOVE your wedding pics x

Betheney you look lovely dark.

I have only ever been dark as I am too dark to go blond without it costing me a small fortune to keep up.

Pixelle I am sorry you are so down in the dumps hun :hugs:

Danielle my sister in law would love to get married but her OH s just not keen at all. She also wants a baby and he is not keen on that either so you are half way there!

Did anyone manage to get my wedding video clip to work? It used to be on youtube but it seems to have got lost, hope the facebook one worked.

Georgie is 15 weeks today, time flying by!

Kayley I thought he was gorgeous too :rofl: I was 18 when I met him and he was 20. He is 32 this year and I am 30 :shock:

Kelly - I don't feel the end has been written yet, but what will be will be. I don't hanker after him at all though.

I had an AWFUL night, those on facebook will have seen :haha: It is just awful having a baby who won't sleep.

I have a smear test this afternoon. Yuck :(

Took evan to clinic he weighs 14lbs 12oz at 16 weeks :) Following the 50th centile perfectly.

He has a small head though so has been nicknamed pinhead :rofl:

Hahahaha pinhead!!!!!

I have a theory about my milk, Eva was 200grams above her birth weight by day 6 and was gaining over 300 grams per week, but she fed less than most babies her age, didn't feed for long and not during the night. So I'm convinced my milk is fattier than most...... its probably the reason she cam sleep through the night and why she gains so much when shes not over fed.....

AM -do you give both boobs at every feed?

Evening ladies, Well all the wedding photos are beautiful.

AFM Leo been weighed today 15IB 9oz. his weight gain as slowed now so dropping to the 75th centile. He is full of cough and cold so a little grumpy too.

Evans gain has slowed, just 1lbs 9oz in 4 weeks, but he has stayed on the 50th centile, I guess cos they are getting more active :shrug:

Betheney I offer both usually but he doesn't always take it.

Smear test done :) wasn't too bad!

awww @ pinhead lol.

Daddy has taken Megan to the shop because she wouldn't stop crying in her bouncer. Grrr I think I must have the most miserable child ever! Shes only ever really happy when she is being held!
I left her in her bouncer crying for half an hour earlier whilst I literally stood right in front of her doing the ironing! Shes so stubborn she won't give up crying until I pick her up!

I'm hoping she'll just grow out of it because I really don't know what I can do!? :(

Took evan to clinic he weighs 14lbs 12oz at 16 weeks :) Following the 50th centile perfectly.

He has a small head though so has been nicknamed pinhead :rofl:

pixie seems to be following suit - she's bang on 50th centile... 12lb 7oz at 13 weeks :thumbup:

I am currently listening to my baby scream. half an hour and its breaking my heart but i cant be doing with fighting for over an hour to get hom to sleep when i know he is tired.. so sad :-(

does he not like to be cuddled to settle him? or does a dummy not calm him down any? don't want to leave him crying for too long :(

I cuddled him to sleep, he woke up when i put him down.. put dummy in, woke up when i put him down, put dummy in again. cuddled him again. fed him one boob, again... put him down asleep. he woke up.. left him when i made last post.. but couldtn do it, cant listne to my baby cry so picked up him and cuddled him back to sleep.. for ages.. but he still keeps waking up crying.. so wondering if perhaps he is coming down with something.. and one terrible night and oh is saying no more kids. arg, hate it when he forgets the joy they bring us.. feeling mighty pissed off actually

libby does exactly the same all the time! since about 8 weeks really.. gah!

well done evan and mummy"! Libby is also on 50th percntile LOL x

oh I had a smear test today too :cry: wasnt too bad needed to be done, my first one!

I had to leave Maddy to cry last night .. ugh. It was around 1am and honestly? Its been ages since we have had to have a middle-of-night feed. I couldn't do it .. she literally cried maybe 3 minutes b4 going to sleep though. So was not too bad. :thumbup:

^^ my previous post sounded horrid - almost like i didn't feed her! lol I fed her and then she continued to cry so i let her cry it out lol.

Erin's on the 50th too. Had our appointment at the orthopaedic hospital to have her hips checked. The doctor was lovely, quite handsome really and Erin flirted shamelessly! :haha: He thinks they're fine but wants a scan to be sure as she was breech.

im surprised she didn't get a scan sooner...

Gemma, i'm due a smear too :dohh: keep forgetting to go in and make an appointment... ¬___¬ i hate those things

kelly - does your wee man sleep on his tummy or back? we do the shh pat method of getting her calm then she nods off eventually. the noise maker and seahorse also work a treat together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->