~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I'm calmer today :lol:
Thanks for all the hugs :flower:

Knackered though! Went for a 2 hour walk with my Mum and Kai this afternoon...my back is killing me!

Some other mum's are soooo judgemental and horrible! We stopped in a Cafe for a cuppa and Kai had a massive crying episode (he has them every day....it's the teething!). Some of the looks some other Mum's gave me was horrible. I ended up moving us all outside to get away from them. I get so embarrassed when he does that though, I know I shouldn't and I should just ignore the stares but it happens every time we go out. You'd think people had never heard a baby cry!

Kai's only on the 2nd line (from the bottom) on the chart :( When he was last weighed he was 11lb 11oz, bless him. He's so off his milk since teething though.

I try to leave Kai to cry but he just gets himself distraught so now I cuddle him until he stops....yesterday it was an hour and a half of constant crying....no idea what was wrong with him. I tried everything I could think of!

Sleeping wise, he has to fall asleep on me or OH. It's a right pain as he usually wakes up as soon as you put him down but I'm persevering with settling him as I think he just wants extra cuddles at the moment because of the pain.
Most nights he won't go to proper sleep until 11pm or so.

I set up his cotbed bedding today! I'm going to try to get him to sleep in it in the evenings etc but not through the night just yet. We'll see how that goes!

OH has now said he does want to get married but not until we have the house we're trying to buy. Fair enough I suppose. But I just have a feeling something else will come up as an excuse! We'll see.

Love all the wedding photos....seriously good looking bunch in Sparklers! :lol:

Hair colour...well I'm reddish at the moment but have had it sooo many different colours :lol: Feel like I should be a bit more grown up and not have bright colours anymore....or maybe my confidence is a bit dented. I hate people looking at me lately, put on so much weight but just can't seem to shift it.
Pichi: Love all the colours! You're very pretty :)

Really want some pictures done with Kai, only have one semi decent one but am waiting until I feel a bit better about myself!

I'm starving, and watching Masterchef, which isn't a good combo! Off to get something to eat.

If you google the cry it out method it's not about just letting the baby scream for hours it actually seems pretty reasonable.

no im sure u can get prune juice in asda/tesco in the fresh orange juice ailse x

smear test hugs gem :hugs:

evan is not in bed yet :dohh: we fell asleep during eastenders and woke up at 9.10 :dohh: :dohh:

LOVE Masterchef too :)

Can you all see my Leo ticker? All I can see is a "?" but not sure if that's because I'm on my phone.

Jo xx

On my home computer and no, I cant see your Leo ticker

Im also on samsung galaxy and its a? sorry

someone shoot me, i need some zzz's :-(

Megan slept for a measley hour in her crib last night. Its really unlike her. She was getting quite distressed when she was coughing so i wonder if she had a sore throat!? Im exhausted.

I feel ur pain kayley! someone shoot me too, libby slept until my head hit the pillow then she has been up every hour in my bed and still didnt settle, my back hips, elbows and knees are all aching cos of the awkward sleeping I have to do when she is in to not roll..

I cant see ticker either but pichi I cant see urs so maybe a picture storing place is down? x

Pichi, he sleeps on his back.. Have tried his tummy but he hates hit (ash hated his back)... Usually I hug him for a bit, put him down and tickle his nose and goes down no probs for like 8 hours. not last night. I gave in and I landed up in tears because he was so sad.. told warren this morning, i will NOT be doing that again he is still only just gone 3 months and is far too young to understand why his mom is leaving him to cry.. so he fell asleep after a little cuddle and slept a good 6 hours before having a quick feed and back donw.. really i wish my husband would understand that is a good deal and not complain so much. I know it is because he hasnt got a job and is stressed to the max but it isnt our childrens fault.. sorry rant over..

I need to try find prune juice today, has been a week which i know is fine for breast fed babes but i think he is in pain..

hope you all have a brill day. got someone coming to look at house now to buy, hope they take the financial burden off us and if they dont well i really hope we find tenants soon!!!!

Jo mine isn't working either :(

well when I put evan to bed he went straight off to sleep WITHOUT his dummy!!!!!!!

He only slept til half 2 though! Then was on off awake!

He throws his arms and legs around in his sleep whilst whining anyone know why this could be??

its just what babies do, they cant sleep like us when they get overtires they get hyperactivity in their legs/arms thats why they say swaddle when u can as it wakes them up as before they realise that they are attached to them thy are just part of the world and a distraction, if that makes sense x

Perfect sense! Evan has always hated being swaddled :( How can I stop it or at least manage it without putting hi in bed with me cos it keeps me awake too :(

Oh I am moving Evan's cot into my room this weekend ?I hope the bigger more comfier bed might help him :)

Can't move him into his room yet cos of feeding and I don't want to :haha:

Kai does the waving arms and legs too. His moses is on a rocking stand and we have laminate floors...keeps me alert! Lol

Doesnt like his cot..thinks its play time! Think I'll keep him in his moses for now...put that in the cot so he might get used to it.

Little man has just gone off to Nanny's house for the day. I really need the break but miss him already! Will be keeping myself busy by cleaning, sorting out my wardrobe and boxing things up for storage!

Havent tried him without a dummy yet...not ready for that battle!

Bought some baby rice yesterday just so I have some ready. Got no spoons or bowls though. There are so many different ones I dont know what to get...anyone got some already?
Will probably do TLW and BLW combined...I know its supposed to be one or the other but I had both and lots of people I know too...we'll see!

Hope you all have good days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->