~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Gemma :hugs: Not sure what's going on as can't see a status on FB about Libby sleeping, but hope you're okay xx

I deleted it, it wasnt even actually inteneded for a rant it just said, dont know what else to do and then my knobhead cousin jumped in

I'm so sad to hear about all the angel babies. I know if something like that would happen to me I would completely lose my shit, i'm pretty sure I would never recover. The strength of the people it happens to oh my heart goes out to them. Eva had the cord wrapped abound her neck and het shoulders and her arm and the nurse couldnt unhook it so they cut it without clamping it or anything and blood just went squirting out the ends. I often think how close I came to losing Eva and I just can't even deal with that idea.

I'm also sorry to hear that some of you have such terrible care. I had 2 nights in hospital and nearly 3 whole days and my care was great. I called a nurse with every feed to check my latch and they were more than happy to help. They came around every few hours asking if I need meds for pain. When I said the pain is fine but I'm nauseous they gave me an injection. I didn't want to leave. LOL

AFM - , i'm so sick it's terrible!!!! I just have the flu but I feel like death. Thankfully its as if Eva can tell so has been such an angel!!!! She wakes up and has a feed then plays on her own for an hour then I put het in bed and her eyes are closed and shes sucking her thumb straight away, no fighting, no sooking! Then she sleeps for an hour and we repeat the whole process. I'm so sick and hubby won't take time off work to care for me or Eva so I dont know what i'd do if Eva wasn't co-operating

I know how you feel thinking about how close you came to losing Eva :( its horrible. Megan was born floppy and in Mconium and it such a scary thought even now. The fact she didn't cry and I could see her being resusitated :( Its horrible :hugs:

Because Megan was a big baby her sugars had to be checked, plus cos she swallowed mconium she had to have antibiotics, so we were stuck in hospital for 5 days! :( I was bored out my mind. The midwifes were lovely though so I was lucky in that sense.

woo hoo! offer on the house was accepted :D :happydance:

Congratulations Pichi!! :D :happydance:

Hi everyone, I hope you have all had a good weekend.

I had a pretty crappy time at our engagement party last night! Won't bore you with it here but I have wrote about it in my wedding planner.

Megan has started really cuddling into me and also reaching out for me - it is soooo cute :D x

Daycares are hard to open, gotta have the home inspected by fire marshall got go through back ground checks, CPR training. Gotta get yard fenced in., and yadda yadda. might be worth it though.

Gemma, dont let your cousin get you down.

Have a look at a new pic of me and kids on facebook. ;)

I'll tell Ya. Today is boooooring.

Kayley...you wanna try being stuck in for 2 months looking at a baby covered in machines every day...those days dragggggggggggggg :haha:

Glad you got it sorted Gemma.

Hope you had a good weekend at your mum's Sophie.

Jo and Jo, Silas :wave:

Congratulations on the house Manda :happydance:

oooh dani... who is that woman that said.. when are you due? she totally guessed??

:rofl: I call her WSM...she was my Dad's wife...they are divorced now, I still have contact with her...but not my 'Dad' (said loosely!!) I just denied it...eeekkkssss...

Said to Allan, I am not really sure I want to make an announcement this time...I may just let the bump grow and people can figure it out for themselves...I think a huge part of me is so worried what people are going to say, and all the negative comments :dohh:

I have the consultant tomorrow morning at the hospital, them midwife to be booked in at the afternoon....it might seem real then huh? :haha:

aw danni as long as you and your hubby are happy that's all that matters isn't it ? hope your scar is going to be ok. are you going to attempt a VBAC?

I am still in denial :wacko: one minute I am happy, then the next I am shitting myself wondering how I will cope...the whole thing with hubby's dad coming home thursday is just getting me right down in the dumps too.

I would love to attempt a VBAC...but not sure they will support me in doing so, I have had 2 sections now...and with this one due just a year after Amber it may be too close for it to be safe...I am going to ask my consultant in the morning, she may surprise me, no harm in asking I guess.

they may let you, i guess it's just a wait and see job eh? ah you will cope fine i'm sure. just think when Amber is going to be a year anyways :)

I am just thankful that I am not having the awful sickness I had both times before...it is making things a lot easier...I get tired, but just go to bed early...other than that I feel bloody great :haha:

I agree with manda, as long as you are both happy thats all that matters.

So glad baby is behaving in there for you :) and im sure u will cope just fine is 3 really any worse than 2 anyway? bahaha.. no more for me! this one is enough!

Gemma you might change your mind when Libby is a bit older :)

Kayley...you wanna try being stuck in for 2 months looking at a baby covered in machines every day...those days dragggggggggggggg :haha:

Glad you got it sorted Gemma.

Hope you had a good weekend at your mum's Sophie.

Jo and Jo, Silas :wave:

Congratulations on the house Manda :happydance:

Oh god yeah I can imagine. Megan had to have her meds down on the neonatal ward and its so sad down there. I saw a dad in floods of tears and it really got me going. On xmas day i saw a couple there on the live special of one born every minute who were there when I was in with Megan, they had been there for weeks with their 2 other young children too :-(

I am still in denial :wacko: one minute I am happy, then the next I am shitting myself wondering how I will cope...the whole thing with hubby's dad coming home thursday is just getting me right down in the dumps too.

I would love to attempt a VBAC...but not sure they will support me in doing so, I have had 2 sections now...and with this one due just a year after Amber it may be too close for it to be safe...I am going to ask my consultant in the morning, she may surprise me, no harm in asking I guess.

All will be well you'll see. They say the transition from 2 - 3 is easier than from 1 - 2.

Gemma you might change your mind when Libby is a bit older :)

I agree, after I had Alysha i said no more for about 3 years then I got with OH and god i wanted his baby soooo much! Now though NO MORE! Lol

its my nephews 8th birthday today - crazy how quickly time goes.

Hellooooo ladies! Still at mothers need to drive home was a great weekend and went to my dads for dinner too :)

really really bad night here, 1am evan was royally screaming on/off til morning. Gotta be teeth there was nothing else wrong... He's also biting his bottles now in between feeding.. Still no sign on the gums though :shrug:

Dani I saw someone saying when's it due on your fb :haha: I thought it got ignored fairly well :)

hello to the 2 jos who stalk us but don't post much :(

We are supposed to find out if the offer on the house we put in is accepted or not today....EEK! I hope the bank accepts! (forclosure, bank owned).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->