~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I've got a 30 minute wash on mine...then the stupid thing plays me a tune when it's finished.

12 minutes? :haha: I would be washing everything in sight...that is so quick!!!

Reagan is driving me around the bend today :dohh: she has been in floods of tears...because she lost a leaf she had found in Tesco...god help the man that ends up marrying her!!!...

gossip i pm'd you this morning about the cloth :)

waiting for chloes amber anklet to come, they sent 1 but it was faulty:( really could of done with it today lol

Hello girlies..
Kala we miss you too.
Quite a cool weekend, bbq last night and sat around a big fire for ages.. Addison refuses to take a bottle, really bleaking me out..
Made a lovely stew with dumplings and everything so about to tuck in. Going to the dietician on Tues so eating nice things now while I can, shows how dedicated I am to weightloss lol.
Will pop on later to catch up properly..
Charlie, I reckon it could be teeth, maybe a tummy bug?So long as she is still feeding I think she will be fine.. youbfing? maybe something you ate? xx

kellycool, your weekend sounds lovely! Chloe is also a bit funny with her bottles at the moment sometimes she'll take it all and more others she'll only take half very strange.
Im hoping its just teething and not a bug she seems ok in herself otherwise so hopefully it will pass tomorrow especially with the amount of nappies we're going through lol!

ok so i have a problem - Pixie now has developed a hate for the pram. she's in it for 20mins and then cried her eyes out, refuses to sleep :dohh: any suggestions?

none pichi sorry.. just sling :/? not great when u have such a lovely pram!

Madelyn is back and forth anymore with her moods. Have no true signs of teeth yet, but I didn't know Joseph was getting teeth until one broke through lol.

I have decided to go against oh's wishes and get Maddy on reflux meds. I can't take it anymOre!

none pichi sorry.. just sling :/? not great when u have such a lovely pram!

i know. we spent £700 on it! i have been reading up on other boards and seemingly there are other little ones who are the same.

what i don't get is that she's loved the stroller up until like last week! it's very strange indeed. i think i'm just going to have to get her in the stroller in the house and kinda break her into the stroller part again. strange i know.

aw u have to do what u feel is best!

rgh libby is doing my nut in, after 2 weeks of being an angel she is has totally turned into the devil and is worse than before ...

Gemma, I didnt realize you had a nut....(hehehehe)

sorry couldnt resist.

Im thinking about opening up a daycare.

whats up with her Gemma?

i don't want to get used to using a carrier all the time because tbh, i find a stroller nicer... strange i know

pichi jump into my fb status pls...

she just wont sleep, she wont go down to sleep like she was and she wont nap anymore?? I just dont know whats changed.....

pichi jump into my fb status pls...

she just wont sleep, she wont go down to sleep like she was and she wont nap anymore?? I just dont know whats changed.....

i don't aggree with some of the comments folk are saying on your facebook anyways :nope: seems like they are having a go.

i am sure there is a routine there somewhere that Libby would love to follow but i guess it's finding that routine. what's made her change routine wise? has anything happened or do you think she senses change?

I can't believe people are being so harsh on FB GG hun! It's not about 'putting up with it because it's part of being a parent', you are trying to help your gorgeous LO to get the sleep she needs :growlmad:

ahhh Im so glad u girls talk sense! Its my stupid cousin and his girlfriend they have 4 kids!

Did u see where he put "did u hear about emma" what a knob! You know how I said my cousin had lost a baby this week at 31 weeks.. how dare he throw that in my face as if to say I shouldnt be bothered about sleeping, it was totally irrelevant to the conversation!

hey gossip not sure whats happening on your fb but hope everythings ok:hugs: i understand what you mean about the devil child thing chloe seems to be getting worse again definitely think its the teething so i know how it feels:hugs:

Sorry, I know he's your cousin but what a knobby knob head! That's an awful thing to say!

Hey what happened to your status Gemma? I saw earlier and thought shame they so mean to her but now it's gone?! Where do you find these horrible people!? Also have you read sleepsense, think it's Dana Obleman-a few friends swear by her :)

Girls Addison has a huge lump on his leg where he had last injections? Should I be worried or is it normal?

He has such a bad tummy bug poor sausage.. Feeling so sad.. Just went mental at this effing tenant who hasn;t paid.. I HATE ebing horrible to people.. And now we have tot urn off his lights and water as it looks like he is not going to move out.. I feel terrible doing it but then I need to think of our family and how we are living in a room in my parents house while this fucker lives for free in the house we spent 3 years of hardcore saving in england to buy.. Sorry for the rant..

Bartness, a daycare, sounds exciting-is it easy to open over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->