~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Well tonight was different. Addison fell asleep for half an hour from 6.15-6.45 and then was awake and all smiles so I gave hima feed at 8.30 put him down and walked out room. Not a peep and he was asleep within 3 minutes with no fight at ALL :) Think the 3 night habit breaking thing really works.. He hasn;t stirred so hoping he only wakes once tonight for his 3am feed, or even better, not at all :)

I wish we had a nursery to decorate.. effing tnenats are living in our house without paying a cent.. and now we have found out he is a huge con artist known in the area (not to us).. Fan f*cking tastic.. It's not like we need the 11500 rand or anything.. NAAATTT

he might be able to skip his 3am feed Kelly. we manage to miss that feed now :)

gutted you can't decorate :( i know how it feels

Oh my god I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored!! Have decided to drive to mums tomorrow and surprise her, I am THAT bored lol!!!

OH is making a briskett tomorrow for dinner. Were going to bring it out to my parents for dinner. Cant wait it will be so yummy.

ah boo :( hope he had a bett night for you sophie
kelly hope addi slept good for you

Was in and out of Libby's room till about 8.30 i think and then 12.30 for a feed and the she was awake from 5 just playing and i heard a thud and a scream and she had somehow got her hand behind her cot and pulled down the angel bit of her moniter on top of her :/ the fool. Going to try and get a nap out of her at tea time and puther to bed a bit later.

Manda hate is such a strong word I take it back.. lol :thumbup:

enjoy ur briskett bartness :coffee:

we have the angelsounds monitor sitting on the lip of her bed but a MASSIVE hello kitty hides it... the wires run down behind it too so munchkin can only get so far. hope Lib doesn't have a little eggie after that incident :(

pixie is having a staring contest at a catterpillar while i eat my breaky... the look is priceless :haha:

Well, we are still alive here. Lol.

I hope, maybe some day, I can get back to posting regularly. I miss talking to you gals!

Besided the briskett OH made potato salad. Perfect summer meal...to bad we cant enjoy it outside, we have about 4 inches of snow on the ground. Really doubting spring will ever arrive!

Hi kala :wave: we miss u too :)

well I surprised my mum earlier turning up on her doorstep! Took evan to the park and he went in the sandpit and on the swings. We've just had a BBQ, yummy!! Bit chilly!

Evan is sparko in his buggy! He's been so so good all day my angel :)

:hi: girls hope ur having a good wknd.

So fed up last night was such a bad night again, this has been a whole bad week now, she keeps wakibng up loads and awake for hours in the night.. this has got to be her teeth again as they seem to be driving her mad! but god I feel like im back to square one! and uni a week on tuesday, im fucked as she is still having a feed at 11 and a feed at 3 :/ dunno how im gonna manage tbh!

hey ladies hope your all ok!
Sorry to hear you having a hard time gossip, im sure it will get better soon:hugs:

was looking for some advice, chloes nappies have gotten really runny over the past 24hrs we've had 5 pooey nappies similar to diaoreah, she seems fine in herself and we've not been giving her different stuff to eat just some fruit puree and dry toast, could it be teething? She seems to be dribbling lots more but i cant see anything coming through. Maybe tmi but the nappy we had earlier had like tiny little bits in it that were solidish so not completly runny whereas she normally does kind of cow pat poos lol if that makes any sense

thanks!

sorry maybe tmi but did it smell different as hers seems to smell bad, worse than normal:wacko:

yeh it was minging...

charli im selling all my cloth nappies if u want to try any, need to put pics on yet tho.

https://www.babyandbump.com/cloth-diapers-nappies/590136-lots-sale.html#post10176260

Im not going to go into it but oh wants me to sell them as he reckons iv already got to much going on when i move to deal with the washing ect and I suppose he is right.

I think in hindsight if I had of known I would have been having another so quickly then I would have been better off with cloth?...As Amber would have grown out of them the new baby would have grown into them...I would have saved myself a fortune :dohh:

thats a shame Gemma :(

runny bum could mean teethies... we've not had that yet :S

mine are all birth to potty so do all the way up, the people who are looking after her arnt that keen on the cloth so they would just be wasted

Gemma, i'm going to try and get you a siggy done today at some point btw, just so you know.

i'm just searching online for good deals on white goods :haha: i want the washing machine that does a load in 12mins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->