~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Aww Gemma...maybe one day you will want another?...after this one I am done...3 is enough for me, after having Reagan so early, I pushed my luck and got away with it in having Amber at term...I just hope this one goes the same way...after that I am not going to tempt fate again!!

Amber has started growling these last few days when Reagan gets in her face too much :haha:

sophie libby is the same they are driving her mad and biting bottles and dummys but no sign not even red gums?? the first 2 just popped up though.

ritey better get this house done as my father is visiting tomorrow and got nct girls coming over wed for our "goodbye" little get together :(

hey ladies hope everyone is well!!

The bad tummy chloe had yesterday is definitely due to teeth, had a look at her gums this morning and she has two little white lines on her bottom gum!! I cant believe it i was so shocked lol! Means my gummy little baby is growing up already :(

weather isnt great here today so going to have a relaxing day indoors cleaning lol! What are everyones plans for today and the rest of the week?
Hope the sorting out goes ok gossip, hope you got the transfer earlier :)

Dani, evan growls, he Has done for some time. He does it when he is super tired. Almost hi way of trying to chill!! He seems a bit our of sorts today :( hea playing but looks at ne blankly, he has no sparkle today :(

I dont think he can just *decide* your married, and u have a choice too, or u can just use no contraception and not tell him ;) he might change his mind x

iv just noticed what are the little symbols along the bottom now ?

a blue square with di, a white,blue,black and white square, a blue and green squiggle box, a fcebook sign and a green square with a speech bubble!

haha the di = Digg i know that much... not sure of the others though apart from Facebook anyways.

i hope this hate of the pram is due to teethypegs. she love it up to last week :S

Dani, Im sure everything will be fine....oh and I think your going to have a baby boy!

Ugh Im on pins and needles wiating for the bank to call!

Olla, babba has been his cot for an hour and is crying already. overitdotcom......
Gemma, you will totally be broody again one day :)
Ya Beth, hubby cant decide, and I have told you before, get him drunk lol..
I want a 3rd, maybe in 3 yrs time-need to lose weight 1st.. oh and hopefully by then our tenants would have paid their rent..
Charlie, it's sad to think our babies are getting big so quickly, I get really down about it :-(

good luck bartness hope it works out ok!

You&me hope everything goes ok tomorrow! Id love to have another but we can only just about afford to live now lol its going to be years till we can afford it if ever:(

kellycool i know it does get me sad although shes alot easier to look after now lol!

good luck bartness hope it works out ok!

You&me hope everything goes ok tomorrow! Id love to have another but we can only just about afford to live now lol its going to be years till we can afford it if ever:(

kellycool i know it does get me sad although shes alot easier to look after now lol!

Haha, you see I have an addiction to newborns, plus I find that the easiest age, like they just feed, sleep, poo, lie there.. :thumbup:

Girls I have the most incredible pain in my uterus/upper punani area:nope:

Thanks Kelly! :)

Bartness, buying a house?! So exciting! Hope the bank accepts your offer! I want a house Soooo bad!

I think Madelyn is definitely getting a tooth. I am pretty sure I can feel it coming up. How long can a baby teeth before actually getting a tooth?

libby slept through the night :happydance: put her down 7.30 dream fed her 10 as i wanted to fo to bed and she is still asleep now at 6am but i have been in the shower and sitting waiting for to wake as im not used to that much sleep!!!! this has NEVER happened before!

kellycool we had a terrible first few months as she was really colicky, we also lived with my ohs parents in a 2bed flat so you can imagine what fun that was lol!
Thats not good about the pain though, are you due on? I know since having chloe ive had terrible period pains which i never had before:(

Aww well done libby!!!:happydance:

charli im not gonna get out to post your nappies till tomorrow my dad is visiting me today from norfolk so sorry xx

yaya Gemma. that's great!! keep at her routine and stick to the times and she'll just settle in nicely. we seem to be getting blocks of 10h now from Pixie :O!! from 8pm till 8am (dreamfeed still at 11pm)

next week we are looking on introducing a tea time for little Pixie-poo so i think in turn the 11pm bottle might not be of need but we'll see.

ah pricing up how much a new boiler etc... is -sigh- as long as the GCH is put in and Pixie's room is decorated i'll be happy for the moment hehe. the next project will be the bathroom :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->