~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hiya :wave:

We went to the beach too yesterday, was fab :)

Well I have finally had Evan weighed. 25 weeks and he's 16lbs 1oz he really doesn't seem to like putting on much weight lol!! but a 12oz gain in 5 weeks so not too bad and HV was ok about it (not happy not worried) She said keep going try him on a bit more food and take him back in 4 weeks.

Also I changed his nappy after a poo but he wasn't quite finished and wouldn'#t stop and nearly shit on the carpet :dohh:

pixie hasn't done a poop since tuesday... :S

i think at just under 5m chunky was weighing 14lb 13.5oz so she will prolly be nearing 15lb 7oz maybe? (just a guess) she's a sturdy little bugger :haha:

I have got a fatty...think I last had her weighed 5/6 weeks ago...16lbs 11ozs :rofl:

Off to the airport to pick up the FIL!!

haha me and sophie have found a new past time :D x

We do indeed :haha:

pixie hasn't done a poop since tuesday... :S

i think at just under 5m chunky was weighing 14lb 13.5oz so she will prolly be nearing 15lb 7oz maybe? (just a guess) she's a sturdy little bugger :haha:

That's not chunky :D 20 weeks Evan was 15lbs 5oz, I know that's boys chart but he's 25th centile, just under now. Where's my Chunk gone :(

Dani I HATe going to the airport when I am not going on holiday :haha:

I met hinkybinky earlier for a walk WOW we were gone about 5 days :rofl: Walked up to the country park, then she wanted iceream to we got the cable car lift down the hill to Hastings and went to the Italian Icecream shop. I had black Cherry and Dr Pepper flavour YUM!! Then we walked back. So knackered LOL!!

mm that sounds lush!

mnda libby was 17lb 5oz when i last got her weighed 3 weeks ago and has gone from 50th to 75th percentile but she is tall and i reckon she is heavy boned like me :haha:

Erin was 16lb 11oz last week!

I'm on day 5 of feeling constantly sick and have only eaten bits of toast since Sunday :wacko: Feeling a bit sorry for myself now!
My laptop hard drive somehow broke overnight but luckily I have an IT whizz as an OH and he has fixed it! :happydance:

there isn't a chance you could be erm... pregnant? :haha:

ok maybe Pixie isn't a chunk then haha but god she's solid! lol little one is currently snoring down the monitor :haha:

I really fancy ice cream now damn you Soph! ¬___¬ i've been good this week though. walked about hmm 8 miles?

haha ah ok. i'm crap with keeping up with journals :dohh:

no she took a test cos "I" stalk her journal :haha: :p

:rofl: It does feel just like morning sickness tbh, going to try and eat some dinner tonight as not sure if some of it is just from not eating, if you know what I mean?!

apprently im a critic and a hard sell. I felt like one of the trainers/supervisors on the desk at work was workign really hard to 'sell' the new search program to me....I laugh and find it funny...

when Jaxon got weighed on april 1 hew as 15.1 lbs

Kai was only 14lb 4oz on Monday. He's in the 9th centile. And has been since birth. Hv made me angry but won't go into it!
Even so, he's not skinny nor weak. He's healthy and happy. Just small. I'm only 5'1" so maybe he takes after me!

Well HV suggested my milk wasn't enough for him.. I corrected her by telling her he has 3 bottles of formula (around 22oz) everyday plus his solids so he's just a slow gainer. Seriously he doesn't stay still unless he's asleep. Nothing I can do I'm not gonna over feed him, he's having enough milk (around 30oz in 24 hours)

Went and looked at houses again today. I FOUND THE ONE! I love it, way more than the one we lost. We will be putting an offer on it FIRST thing in the morning. I LOVE it so much were doing a full price offer!

Wish us luck!

That's great Bartness! I don't have the money or really the credit to try to buy a hOuse tbh. Can you sense my envy lol

Ugh Maddy is doing my head in tonight! She normally does sovwell but appArently tonight is not a good night!

Hiya everyone :wave:

Completely off topic...but those of you that had vaginal births...at what rate did you dilate?...was it roughly 1cm per hour?

Was at 4cm's for about 3 days lol, then only after being put on oxytocin drip at max speed did I start dilating properly and took about 4 hours to dilate to 10cms.. Really hope you get the birth you want hunni:flower:

yayy i've just found this thread seems so long ago i was in the november sparklers in the tri's..LO didn't turn up til 5th Dec in the end though :) how is everyone x

Hello Jstarr!!!!!!! Your lo is sooo cute:winkwink:

haha me and sophie have found a new past time :D x

Me too:thumbup:

Went and looked at houses again today. I FOUND THE ONE! I love it, way more than the one we lost. We will be putting an offer on it FIRST thing in the morning. I LOVE it so much were doing a full price offer!

Wish us luck!

REALLY hope you get this one Bartness:hugs:

Well HV suggested my milk wasn't enough for him.. I corrected her by telling her he has 3 bottles of formula (around 22oz) everyday plus his solids so he's just a slow gainer. Seriously he doesn't stay still unless he's asleep. Nothing I can do I'm not gonna over feed him, he's having enough milk (around 30oz in 24 hours)

Midwives ANNOY me.. So glad I don't have to deal with them anymore, ever.. Some are sweet but the majority are ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!

Not too much news here.. Got family coming round for lunch so have made lasgane and chocolate muffins.. Tomorrow we going to friend's house for pizza and wine and an egg hunt for the kids.. Sunday I am cooking curry for my folks and grandparents and monday we have my sister-in-law's surprise 50th.. busy busy, all I would like to do is sleep really!

Addison has been uber good the past few nights, sleeping long and loving his cot now that I have out one of the pillows from our bed in there next to him:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->