~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Good luck Bartness :) I can't buy a house, have no deposit, never gonna save one :cry:

Naughty Kelly with the pillow!!

Thanks everyone. OH Is putting offer in at 8am. Only thing about this house is its SUPER SUPER SMALL! Its smaller than my grandmas house! However its got a finished basement,with a second bathroom, and thrid bedroom downstairs (small of course). There is no place to put a kitchen table, so it would go in basement...but we'll make it work b/c we both just LOVE IT.

Jaxon is turkey butt. Not sleeping and not eating. Ugh I hope he goes back to normal again soon.

good luck bartness!

i'm a bit in shock right now - my parents have just gave us the money for our solicitor fee's! :o

So...we put the offer on, and heard back 15 minutes later that they accepted. Now were just figuring out...where the heck we're going to put everything since its SOO smalll!

Yay for Bartness and Pichi! It's like location,location!
I'd love to go on that show, have a massive crush on Phil Spencer! :blush:

aw yay congrats Bartness!!

haha i love location location too haha, and grand designs :p

Congrats Bartness! And you'll make it work! We get to see pics right?

Erin has just been sick everywhere! Poor baby, I stripped the bed, sleeping bag etc and she was sick again 5 mins later :nope: Really worried to put her back down now, have tried to give her a bit of water but she's not interested. It's 23 degrees in our room, worried she's overheated?

We dont close until June 17th, but once we are in the house I'll take and post pics!

Ohh poor Erin, I hope she feels better soon.

And thanks everyone!

what thickness of sleeping bag was little one in? Pixies room is usually around 21'c and she has a 2.5togg bag :)

She was in a 1.5 tog bag Pichi with just a vest.
She has vomited all night, not keeping anything down :cry: Waiting for the emergency doctor to get here now, I rang them first thing and she has continued to be sick since so they want to come and assess her. OH is at work til 4, might see if he can finish any earlier though.

Ah Liz, hope Erin is fine keep us updated. Evans room was 23 last night (is 22-23 most nights) and he just had a vest and babygro no blanket, although I put his blanket over him again at around midnight. I haven't got a new bigger sleeping bag yet, need to get one :)

Bartness that is fab news, if it is the house you love you will find space for everything :thumbup:

Not much to report here! We've had 2 ok nights, Evan has gone down 2 nights without a struggle (maybe a little cry) going to sleep between half 8-9. He's waking for feeds around 3ish so I am happy with that :) He is not managing the whole night in his cot yet as he doesn't settle after his feed so comes in with me still. But we are progressing at least :)

Happy St Georges Day English mummy's :)

hope she is better soon pl xx
we dont have sleeping bags either, lib is such a hot sweaty baby she would be far too hot.

yey am! x

Doctor has been and left diarolyte sachets so got to just give those and no milk for today, got to go up to the hospital this afternoon if she's still vomiting-it's only up the road though so that's ok.
Now just got to persuade her to drink the sachets! :dohh:

Hey Bartness how much are you all paying for the hOuse if you don't mind mexasking?

Poor Erin, I hope she is soon feeling much better :hug:

Congratulations on the house Danielle, I hope the sale goes nice and smoothly for you. And Manda, BIG yay to your parents!

Happy St George's Day to you too Sophie x

AFM: George is in bed asleep, and has been there since 7pm (with one little wake up where I had to settle him back with a quick feed) I think he is worn out after having his first dip in his paddling pool this afternoon. He loved it and didn't want to come out.

We have also started dipping our toes into weaning this week. We started with just bits of banana, melon or pineapple and then the other night he had his first dinner of roasted red pepper, courgette and parsnip (he loved the parsnip, shuddered at the courgette :haha:). He has also had his first BBQ, although we held off the steak and just had a bit of barbecued baby sweetcorn. He seemed to enjoy it!

Happy Easter for tomorrow,I hope you all get a scrummy choccy egg or two xx

Attachments

• 221786_10150169175426353_710061352_7107493_4345226_n.jpg
    221786_10150169175426353_710061352_7107493_4345226_n.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member