~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I don't think we will ever start weaning Maddy. 6 months seem far away lol.

Silas, we are paying $111,000 for the house.

Spent the day out and about, looking at lawn mowers, weed eaters, sprinkers and hoses, paint samples and so on. Then we went to my parents for Easter dinner (since I work tomorrow we had it a day early). Was a good day.

Hope Erin feels better soon.

Yay for Bartness and Pichi! It's like location,location!
I'd love to go on that show, have a massive crush on Phil Spencer! :blush:

Phil Spencer? Are you joking lol. Congrats on the house Bartness :) Did Pichi get a house too? Mustve missed that post ;-S

Doctor has been and left diarolyte sachets so got to just give those and no milk for today, got to go up to the hospital this afternoon if she's still vomiting-it's only up the road though so that's ok.
Now just got to persuade her to drink the sachets! :dohh:

Poor Erin, hope she is feeling better soon. X

Poor Erin, I hope she is soon feeling much better :hug:

Congratulations on the house Danielle, I hope the sale goes nice and smoothly for you. And Manda, BIG yay to your parents!

Happy St George's Day to you too Sophie x

AFM: George is in bed asleep, and has been there since 7pm (with one little wake up where I had to settle him back with a quick feed) I think he is worn out after having his first dip in his paddling pool this afternoon. He loved it and didn't want to come out.

We have also started dipping our toes into weaning this week. We started with just bits of banana, melon or pineapple and then the other night he had his first dinner of roasted red pepper, courgette and parsnip (he loved the parsnip, shuddered at the courgette :haha:). He has also had his first BBQ, although we held off the steak and just had a bit of barbecued baby sweetcorn. He seemed to enjoy it!

Happy Easter for tomorrow,I hope you all get a scrummy choccy egg or two xx

Aww that pic of George is so cute :)

We met with Pixelle on friday and little Kai - hes adorable :) we had a lovely walk together.

We had a lovely day yesterday too, spent the day with my family, although i fell out with my mum :-( (I wrote my grandad a letter and left it at his place of rest, mum told me she open and read my letter and so had my sister! Was very upset as it was private and she didnt ask me! My nan agreed with me). Yesterday evening we had some friends over and had a bbq so was a lovely evening :)

I wonder if Megan will let me go back to sleep now lol. Although i keep having weird dreams about ghosts grrr.

yeah we got the house Kayley :)

well pixie slept from 8pm till 9am! lazy bugger!

Ok this is our biggest step forward. Evan didn't feed from 8-7, so he is blatently capable of sttn. He just keeps waking up :(

happy Easter xxx

Happy Easter, I hope you all enjoy.

I"ll be spending it at work. BOO!!

I went and got paint samples for the house yesterday...can you tell Im a bit excited!!

:bunny: Happy Easter everyone :bunny:

Not been around much...trying to adjust to the FIL living here...and failing miserably!! :nope:

Hope Erin feels better soon, poor poppet..
Congrats Danielle :)
Jo, George is sooo adorable in that pic..
Happy Easter to all
xx

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you. - Romans 8:11

Happy Easter loves! Happy first Easter to all our lovely Sparklers babies!

well, we are back from rolling our eggies... i drew hello kitty on Pixies :haha: it was fine. had a BBQ, sad n chatted then headed up the road. Pixie was good this afternoon thank god. she doesn't seem to like being out of her comfort zone so when we get in this house we'll go out practically every day.

Hi ladies!! Can you add Grace Please :D 12th November 2010 12.25 pm 7lb 14oz

Also not sure if anyones already done this but iv made a November 2010 babies fb group.. https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_218852238128174&ap=1 :D feel free to join, be nice to chat to mummys/daddys with babies similar age's x

Hola, and welcome to the sparklers.

Im tired and ready for a nap...got a half hour left at work though

I'm near falling asleep here so i don't think it'll be long till i go to bed. just now looking at some furniture and storage solutions haha :haha:

need some help ladies...i have gone back to work and even though I dont work too often I SWEAR my milk is drying up :( help... :(

Oh jeez! I can't believe some Sparkler babies are already 6 months old or very near!!!!

need some help ladies...i have gone back to work and even though I dont work too often I SWEAR my milk is drying up :( help... :(

is there a way that you could express at work maybe? like in your break?

i can't believe the november sparklers are growing up so fast! getting very broody. you'd think id have learned from the last scare we had last month! Lol

aww ma baby is 6 months on sat silas!! :)

:hi: laptop is broken, ordered a new cable, hope ur all well and had a nice easter, libby got a couple of eggs... which of course mammy will eat :D

back to uni tomorrow ahhhhhh! 11-5 :cry: boohoo hoooo, can get on fb with my phone as on brothers comp but my ipod needs charging so cant get on bnb xxxx

ah it'll be worth it Gemma. just keep telling yourself that :)

we're starting a tea time today and getting rid of the 11pm feed... hope this works haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->