~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Haha thank you hun. Everyone here knows how broody I've been lol! First cycle proper trying id label it - very jammy hah

i've stopped coming onto BnB so much because i'm so broody and seeing preggo posts just make me sad. lol. I want another so bad. Me and hubby are officially NTNP but i'm more TTC. lol. So i'm keeping an eye on dates and times yet it still hasn't happened.

well, lets hope the ntnp turns out to be a bfp. we were ntnp ... ;)

@Betheney - kinda what both me and Pichi were doing I think.. in OH minds NTNP, more TTC in our minds :haha: .. GL though hun :dust:

@Dani- thank you!!! Was seeing fellow sparklers like you and Gemma having mroe that made me realise how broody I was! :) ... and Happy Birthday to Reagan for yesterday! Just remembered seeing your ticker that she was a Christmas baby xxx

Lol xx

the weird thing is - i still don't feel or even believe i'm pregnant?! haha it's really strange... need to phone and book a scan. I think i'll wait till i'm 5/6 weeks then phone to make an appt - will prolly be a Feb scan

Thanks Lauren!! I can't believe I have a 6 year old!!

Once upon a time 'I am pregnant posts' made me broody, but not now :haha: that confirms to me that my family is complete, good thing really as our Doctors booked hubby's snip snip consultation at a private hospital for 6th January, so guessing it won't be too long before the actual thing is done :wacko:

happy belated birthday Reagan :)

i guess when you no longer get broody then it's a sign that your family is where it is meant to be :) i am not sure what we'll do in terms of precautions after this one... saying that we did manage going from Pixie's birth date to now without falling pregnant and we were just 'careful' :haha: saying that though i like to think that i'm very in tune with my cycle because of charting. there was a few months that got me a bit excited though thinking i may be pregnant because my LP was longer than usual :dohh:

I was avoiding sparklers because everyone seemed to be getting pregnant but thought i'd pop in to see what's changed but instead MORE sparklers are getting pregnant. lol. I'm turning into the woman i was before Eva and tending to avoid all pregnant women. My facebook depresses me hardcore at the moment.

I am broody to. And was given a pink frame for a baby girl for christmas from my other halfs mum,. well that didnt help!

I met a co-workers 2 wk old daughter yesterday...offically broody now! Now I just gotta get OH to agree.....

haha the sparklers are all getting made into big brothers/sisters :p

Aw, why not honey? You & OH not on the same page or financially?
G'ahh! I know exactly what you mean tho .. me either although VERY broody.

how are you Silas? how is your OH? when does his trial start (if it hasn't already)

Congrats Manda and Lauren!!!!!!! :happydance: so happy for both of you.
AFM, we have to wait until hubby passes his police exam(dont remember the acronym for it) and gets a job. he takes the test this tuesday so big fingers crossed he does good!!! :D Maddy did well going to Santa! she actually ran right up to him pointed to him and said "ho, ho, ho" it was adorable, the guy got a kick out of it! :D Christmas went well too, Maddy got bored of opening presents and just wanted to play with her Brobees(a pillow and backpack) that santa ;) brought her(me and dh were on the same page apparently lol). Hope all of you ladies have had a great christmas and have a happy new year.

DF, :hugs: and hope things are going well for you(saw your post on fb about OH)
Silas, hope things are well with Joseph and Madelyn.
Everyone else :hugs: i miss talking to all you ladies!!!

RANT ALERT!!!!!!

IM GOING TO SLAP MY SISTER UP THE FREAKING SIDE OF THE HEAD!!!! She is 33-34 weeks pregnant and she is drinking fucking Monster energy drinks!!! I asked her why and she was like, "because I can" I asked her if she understood what that did to the baby and in spite of me she drank 3 or 4 huge big gulps. I seriously wanted to say grow the fuck up and be an adult, not the fucking 17 year old you are this isnt about you its about your baby!!!!!!!!!! She then proceeds to tell me that i have had 1 baby and i dont have a say in things because i have only had one. I cant believe how selfish and crude she is. I feel horrible for that little baby! She continues to drink alcohol too and do as she pleases....I honestly wanted to be blunt and say, your going to kill your baby you dumb bitch! She doesnt even care, she said if he doesnt make it it wasnt meant to be.........:growlmad:

Girls I think I am going to be back to ttc soon :( red blood all of today...

Teal your sister sounds like a right selfish cow (no offense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->