~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Sorry for your loss Pichi :hugs:

blk, I agree...your sister is being so inconsiderate. I hope she gets herself together before LO arrives.

Aw, why not honey? You & OH not on the same page or financially?
G'ahh! I know exactly what you mean tho .. me either although VERY broody.

to many reasons not to, only have one spare room and two children in my bed as it is, spare room full of crap. Then there is the biggie we found one of us has the cyctic fibroses gene as Alex has that, william may have it he wasnt tested so 1 in 3 children whos parents have the gene can get it, bit scary. And course be harder on money and me to, two is hard as it is. :wacko:

sorry for the downer ladies, here is the only place i can go to just rant! :( I hope she gets it together too...but honestly(and it scares me to death for this baby) it probably wont happen. And more good news(sarcasm) my inlaws are letting my stepson's mother move into their house!!!!! So now my husband is leaving to go live on base until next paycheck so we have enough money to get our own place :( why is today such a horrible day?

DF Im sorry! maybe later on things will work out better. and im sorry about alex having cf, when did you find out?

Pichi if it is a miscarriage I'm really sorry for the loss :-(

BHB - I Kinds want to smack.your sister myself. What selfish nasty thing to.do. I'm glad that baby has.you in it's life because I know if the babies.welfare was in jeopardy you would make sure something.be done.

thanks betheney. I seriously will though, i would hate for that baby to be hurt in any way. Yet she is the one who has called me a bad mother.....(goes and fumes)

thanks betheney. I seriously will though, i would hate for that baby to be hurt in any way. Yet she is the one who has called me a bad mother.....(goes and fumes)

oh there is nothing more worse than being called a bad mother, it just hits the worst nerve doesn't it.

Someone implied i was a bad mother once and i just about stabbed em in the eye with a fork they were lucky they were 20mins away when i found out.

I know a someone at the moment whose first born lives with her father and her fathers fiancee who also has another toddler and they both have one on the way. This family really takes care of this someones daughter, she is well fed and looked after. But this someone (the mother) is so effing useless i beleive she's about 19-20 and she just wont get a job is in and out of womens refuges and is always making excuses, her family have actually washed their hands of her because they try and help her out and get her life on track but she is just too lazy and is just happy to couch hop between friends places, she was happy to sign over 100% custody to the father but then raves on and on and on facebook that she misses her and all this bullshit. Anyway SHES JUST HAD ANOTHER BABY!!! i'm so horrified because the father of this baby isn't in the picture and i don't know anyway who is there to make sure this baby (unlike her last) will actually be well cared for. I hope her family get involved because they are a sensible bunch. But i really really hope their are more eyes on her this time around because i'm sincerely worried there isn't.

its amazing how many women are out there that dont care at all about there lo's and there are so many women who would LOVE to take those babies because they cant have them :( its ********

heartbreakingly horrible.

This dipshit mum (i'm on a roll now and can't stop) Whines to everyone that she can't get to see her daughter because she doesn't drive and it involves buses and trains and public transport. All i could think was eeeerrrrrr if it took me 5 hours of public transport per day to see my daughter i would catch 5 hours of public transport per day to see my daughter. She was pissed off on FB that people didn't come and take her to the hospital when she was having pains but the people who wouldn't go kept telling her "CALL AN AMBULANCE" but nothing is actually wrong she's just an attention seeking bitch. She even threw a tantrum on FB no one cared it was her birthday. OF COURSE NO ONE CARES IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY YOUR IN YOUR EFFING 20'S!!! not to mention she didn't even see her own daughter on her daughters birthday.

I really really wanted to be a midwife but decided against it because i would have no tolerance for flippant, selfish mothers, who smoke or do drugs or care about nothing but themselves and the amount of attention they can receive.

<3

sorry to bring a downer to this page but i think it's definitely an :angel: :cry:

does anyone know how long you have to wait to ttc again? x

as for selfish mothers: i have no time for them. the needs of your child should come before the needs of yourself... that's how i see it

He dosnt have CF he has the gene for cf thats been passed on but not active. He just has to know in future if his partner has that gene to he is risking a baby with cf. We where told to we where risking it if we had another, we dont know which one of us has the gene or even both has it?? no idea . My mum likes to protest it didnt come from her end as she is so stupid and stuck up about things like that! we are lucky our sons dont have it. We found out through heel prick test. William wasnt tested as tests where not done when he was born if he wants to he has to wait till he is older for a test and we declined tests to see which one of us had it as it was pointless knowing we where not going to have more babies with other partners. Though I wish it was from me so I could piss my mum off. cant believe she goes on how she does about this, she keeps asking for more grandkids and have to remind her of risks. We maybe ok again if we have another but may not be.

Oh Pichi :-( I'm sorry

You have miscarried reasonably early I think once the bleeding stops you may have about 6weeks to the next AF rather than 4. But I can't remember where I got this info from.

I agree Betheney, if I had to go to the moon and back to see my son that's exactly what I would do. It disgusts me the level of disregard some people have for their children.

Betheney, I agree completely. and with Manda, everything I do is for Madelyn, i would give her my own heart if it came down to it. I dont understand why some women just dont get that attachment. I felt it the day I knew i was pregnant!

Manda, sorry for your loss hun! :hugs: If you need anything or just to talk let me know :)

Now trying to kinda make things on the lighter side. because I do my own little crocheting/knitting business, this holiday season has been crazy. My hands hurt lol...but because of that, school and keeping up with Maddy running around I fell behind on laundry.....and i am NEVER doing that again. Thankfully Maddy has had enough clothes(she has twice the amount i have lol) that I didnt really need to wash hers but omg, there are soooooooo many clothes! LOL! Thankfully im going through them and putting some away, but those im putting away are just being replaced by new clothes from christmas FML! LOL!

thanks girls it means alot :)

I have pixie to keep me busy and hopefully before we know it I'll be pregnant again

as I said on your thread - really sorry for your loss Pichi :hugs: hope you have success asap = will miss u as a bump buddy :(

Teal - we have spoken about ur sister before on FB - She has a serious attitude problem - raging hormones and is taking it out on u... I swear that people should pass a responsibility test before they are allowed to have children!!

:hugs: DF - just enjoy every day your kids are growing up .. this baby will be my last .. its sad thinking about it :(

Lol xx

ps on holiday so won't be on again till new year so hope u all have a great NYE :hugs:

love to stop time but you cant, I am enjoying it. I now stalk pregnant friends on facebook and look at new baby pics lol I now get why everyone wants to see new borns.

I am soooo sorry Pichi! xx

As for my OH - he has not gone to trial yet and no trial date has been set. Nearly 6 months he has been gone now. :( He is doing ok tho for the most part.

Joseph and Madelyn are great & healthy. Madelyn is walking!! :cloud9:

DF - that is soo scary. I completely understand your decision not to have more. I am in the same boat with you as probably wont have the opportunity since OH will be gone a long while. xx

Teal - I dislike your sister. She is setting up that poor, innocent baby! What will she do if he is born with fetal alcohol syndrome?? Dear God, if he doesn't make it not meant to be? :| I think I would have just smacked the sh*t out of her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->