~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hi There!
No just lines - but I went and bought a clearblue test that also tells you how pregnant you are- and its positive!! 2-3 weeks! Phoebe is gonna be a big sister! :happydance::cloud9:

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/lolpants79/2011-12-23170038.jpg

aww thanks hun :)
Should really come on here more - but I made friends with lots of sparklers on FB and keep up to date with them on there - I won't be able to talk about my pregnancy on FB for a while!!

Lol xx

hahah i have something to share too :

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/IMG-20111223-00475-1.jpg

we'll be bump buddies!

hahah i have something to share too :

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/IMG-20111223-00475-1.jpg

we'll be bump buddies!

Oh wow!!! How cool!!! :happydance: :happydance:
Congrats hun!! :thumbup:

I'm guessing my due date to be around 26th Aug - My birthday!!!! :dohh:

I managed to get away with pretending to drink at party tonight! I have an off-license worth of booze in for crimbo that's gonna sit there for a while now! :hehe: I'd just bought a bottle of rose tequila the day before my BFP last time - it sat on top of the fridge taunting me for nearly 10 mths!! No drinking for either of us over xmas/new year now :hugs:

BFP = Best xmas present ever!!

Lol xx

Lauren i found out on my birthday :)

Best birthday present ever too!!! :happydance::cake:

You gonna find out sex this time? I am going for yellow this time - but suspect it will be a girl, as OH family is always 1 boy and then nothing but girls, but Dave has a son from when he was 17 (he is 36 now) - so Jordan (OH's son) was the 1st born boy... all pink now if the family jinx happens! ... I don't mind ofc

Its just all so exciting - I'm not as stressed and worried this time, as I know I can do it

Lol xx

I want to find put for organisation sake but OH doesn't want to know. I have a feeling of girl again but OH has 2 brothers so I may break the trend!

Thank you everyone ^__^ i still can't believe it. don't feel pregnant at all! although digital is obviously saying different lol

Congrats and merry christmas to all! I kinda count this as first christmas as Alex was to young last year to remember.

Congrats and merry christmas to all! I kinda count this as first christmas as Alex was to young last year to remember.
Me too with Phoebe! She couldn't even see properly last xmas!! let alone play and laugh!!

Pichi, I too don't believe it - did another clearblue with date indicator today and same result so really happening!!! :cloud9:

Have a nice Christmas everyone :) :xmas12:

i want to take a digital next week just to see if my numbers are doubling is that sad? lol :blush:

Merry Christmas ladies! :hugs:

Hope all the Sparklers are enjoying their Christmas presents!

@silas - we did thanks - phoebe took 1st unaided steps :) did you enjoy yours?

@Pichi - no not at all!! I didn't believe with Phoebe will I had 1st scan!!!

Lol xx

ohhhhh PICHI!!! congratulatioins!!! i'm so jealous. i want to be a preggo eggo so badly. I'm so happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->