~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Jaxon_263.jpg

That was Jaxon's elmo cake! Love it!

So, OH took Jaxon and I out to dinner for prime rib. I now am totally buzzed rom enjoying ONLY two margaritas. And Jaxon is now asleep after having prime rib, and fries for dinner. Wonderful day!

Love Jaxons cake Bartness, its really cool! Glad he enjoyed his prime rib! (and you enjoyed your little tipple, lol) x

Hello, its been very quite in here latly.

My cousin graduated with her RN on Friday. Marking this is a grand occassion I gave her a gift of 20 dollars (Only one who gave her a gift too). We then as a family went to have a dinner at a local mexican joint...this is where the whoopise enteres. I blew my budget a lot. Looks like we'll be living off the credit card the rest of December. WHOOOPSIE!! Is it bad to say I dont care? I decided not to cancel christmas. I decided to buy all the neices and nephews something small (thats 6 kids), and to buy stuff for my mom and OH's mom. I just decided "oh well, its just money and we'll get out tax money back in Feb/March" and I can then pay off the ccards...LOL. No point in stressing.

Jaxon is a little stink butt, into everything as is usual. He's going to spend the night at my parents tonight (and again on the 22nd) due to daycare being closed (daycare provider has to go to the Mayo clinic with her mom for treatment). My mom is super excited to have the little stinker tonight.

I'm excited for christmas. Im hoping to get a Keurig coffee maker, I want one so bad. Though OH has been very secretive latly, talking to his mom, and good friends and going silent when I enter the room. He's also made some comments that make me HOPE, and I very much HOPE (though its my OH so I assume he's just doing this to get my HOPES up for the almighty dissapoitment that I get every year from him) that he'll get me a ring. I do hope, but I have this nagging feeling its a no go yet again...

Bartness was it you who had the OH who was against marriage?? i can't remember, if it was and there's a possibility of it then my fingers are crossed for you.

actually even if he wasn't against it, they're still crossed.

Ooh Bartness! Hope you get that ring!

As far as Christmas goes - good for you. I say this, but I know that I work 40+ hrs a week and make this money just to give it away ... so every now and again I WANT to spend it on something I would like for myself or my children. There is no shame in that.

My paycard is -$71 :haha: Although that was an accident because they are DUMB. But its okay I suppose. Just $71 off my next paycheck which my overtime will cover. Nothing new :haha:

Hi girls, it's very quiet in here, but I wanted to catch up with some sparklers. I hope some of you remember me. I didn't posy much but I stalked our pregnancy thread. I can't believe our babies are one and their second Christmas is coming up in a few days! It's great to see all the mommies and babies doing so well. I'll subscribe to the thread and hopefully you all will have me back.

Hello, and welcome back!

Well Jaxon is scared of Santa, he screamed his little head off. LOL.

Thanks Bartness. I took Jackson yesterday to see Santa and he did the same. As soon as I plopped him down he threw a fit.

i wouldn't even try setting Pixie on santas knee because she so wouldn't like it haha

ONce I have Jaxon his sippy cup, he stopped screaming but his picture has him using his sippy. Oh well. I'll be honest, I laughed, I thought it was funny....Im a horrible mommy.

Never got to take mine to see santa I have a cold and so do they :( Alex is worse than William with it but I think it will pass soon with them. First time either of them have been ill.
Alex is starting to try and walk, took 7 steps the other night.

I tried giving Jax his paci and he didn't go for it. It's okay though....he still got a picture with Santa. They're just at that age where stranger anxiety sets in and they want to be close to people they know and trust. I should have held him and took a picture together with Santa but I didn't think about it.

TySonNMe - Just realized our LO's have the same birthday! :haha:

I do think we established that before tho..haha.

Yep, they do! But Madelyn is a few hours older LoL I think we were in the mixed babies thread too a while back? I haven't caught up with them since I was pregnant.

Hello Ladies
long time no post!! (just never have the time anymore! Its not that I don't like you!)

I have just logged on here for the 1st time in ages to post this thread = https://www.babyandbump.com/not-trying-not-preventing/833395-pregnancy-test-experts-required.html ... no mention on Facebook please - but what you all think??

Hope you're all well and looking forward to Xmas :)

Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->