~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

mine did go to that mucky stuff then back to blood. Its the pads and blood that cause the itch, i remember it when I had periods near the end I would always get thrush at the top where pads where, not opening (if that makes sence). I have canistin which is great only I have near used the whole stupid tiny tube the doc gave me. And i feel minging down there.

Ah okies. Thanks AM :flower: I'm still waiting on a letter for Pixies scan on her hips since she was breech. Not sure when to expect it though :shrug:

DF yeah I know what you mean. I'm not needing to wear pads anymore thankfully. Yippee :)

I got evan dressed in a nice new England babygro and then he had some boob and had his normal poo. Except this poo was accompanied by one huge grunt of satisfaction. Yes ladies he shit so much it leaked out of the nappy onto the nice England babygro.

Trying to tell mr something maybe :rofl:

You are very welcome DF :flower:

Soph, I am on 100mg morning and night too, next week will hopefully reduce down to 50mg morning and night...my doctors won't give a consultation to anyone other than who the appointment is booked for, so they may not be able to do you post natal check when they see you for Evan??

:haha: Evan is a clever boy realising so early that England are a load of shite!! (and that is coming from someone who is normally very patriotic!!)

AM- Love Evan's style! I'm looking for a Welsh rugby shirt for Erin for the Six Nations next year! :happydance:

You&me- what an amazing sleeper you have! Erin will go 4hrs between feeds at night now which is fab but would love a bit more sleep.

Pichi- Is it routine for breech babies to have a hip scan? It's never been mentioned to us and Erin was breech since 27 weeks. :shrug:

GG-Hope a change in milk helps Libby, it's so difficult to work out what's causing our LO's problems :hugs:

AFM-had a busy day out Christmas shopping yesterday, exhausting but got most of it done! Erin was really good, she loved all the sparkly lights :cloud9:
Got the HV coming round in a little while so got to go get showered and dressed and carpet could do with hoovering :dohh: I still feel so disorganised and behind with everything and Erin's a month old now!

AM- Love Evan's style! I'm looking for a Welsh rugby shirt for Erin for the Six Nations next year! :happydance:

You&me- what an amazing sleeper you have! Erin will go 4hrs between feeds at night now which is fab but would love a bit more sleep.

Pichi- Is it routine for breech babies to have a hip scan? It's never been mentioned to us and Erin was breech since 27 weeks. :shrug:

GG-Hope a change in milk helps Libby, it's so difficult to work out what's causing our LO's problems :hugs:

AFM-had a busy day out Christmas shopping yesterday, exhausting but got most of it done! Erin was really good, she loved all the sparkly lights :cloud9:
Got the HV coming round in a little while so got to go get showered and dressed and carpet could do with hoovering :dohh: I still feel so disorganised and behind with everything and Erin's a month old now!

i was told it was routine :shrug: she still sits like a wee froggie :haha: her hips got checked at the hospital too

They checked Erin's hips at the hospital too, I'll ask the HV about it later I think as she does spend a lot of time with her little legs squished up.

hv was suppose to call to me yesterday but the snows really bad,. ,maybe tomorrow but weather still the same.

They checked Erin's hips at the hospital too, I'll ask the HV about it later I think as she does spend a lot of time with her little legs squished up.

she chills out with the legs fully stretched and arms out but if shes sitting on your chest she's like a little koala hehe

is Erin the same?

oh and does anyone know of good moistursing cream for babies faces? she still has a tiny bit of dry skin on and around her nose.

Evan lays on my chest all bunched up like fetal position and he wasn't breech x

I've put him in another England babygro, it was a pack of 2 :haha:

I want to get evan a crystal palace kit. Can't be arsed to go to the shop tho!

Need to get the aa out today as my car is dead. Not driven since before evan was born and now the snow has killed it! Need it to drive to Hastings tomorrow :)

Need to get the aa out today as my car is dead. Not driven since before evan was born and now the snow has killed it! Need it to drive to Hastings tomorrow :)

my OH has been popping out to switch the engine on n off to prevent the battery dying. ive not driven in 3 weeks. saying that i wouldnt want to drive in this! we have 2ft+ of snow

I have concluded that Infant Gaviscon does not exist in the U.S. I looked on Amazon and its not on there, but is under Amazon UK. But I have found Gripe water that is in the US so thinking of trying that. Just got to go to wal-mart and HOPE they sale it because not sure about ordering from Amazon .. don't really buy online too often.

i can send u mine, we are not using it anymore.. do u think it would get through customs?

:yipee: She did it!!! Amber has just slept through the night, for a solid 8 hours!! From 9.45pm ish to now, 6am!! :yipee:

She woke, took a couple of ozs and has gone back to sleep again!! No point me going back to bed now as the alarm will go off in an hour and I will need to get everyone up for the school run, so I am making the most of sitting in the quiet with a cuppa coffee.

Sophie, my doctors booked her check first with the doctor, then we go straight in to the nurse for her jabs :thumbup: I also have my 6 week check up with the doctor next week, have been going for weekly blood pressure checks (yesterday was 120/70) and they have been weaning me off the tablets, and will halve them again next week, so I should be completely off them in a few more weeks :happydance:

Gemma, I agree with the trying Hipp Organic, it is meant to be good milk, we have tried it once when I run out of Aptimil, and it seems pretty good stuff and there is no difference in price from Aptimil.

lucky you, thanks, gonna speak to hv tom to see what they say first, stopping gaviscon and going bk to infacol b4 each feed

libby does too nd she wasnt breach x

Pichi can you put olive oil on baby's face? Raphaelle was born with really dry hands and feet, we were told to use olive oil and it worked a treat they are gorgeous now! Dont you just love baby feet!

we had such a bad night till about 12ish last night, all evening she wouldnt settle and was crying.. this must be colic, gripe water and infacol havnt worked, gonna try colief, get out the big guns but gonna stop it all and just go b to milk alone as im worried im tryin to many things on her, gonna change her milk after i speak to hv when i take her to get weighed tomorrow.

We have had lots of snuggles in bed today, she slept with me till 4 had a bottle when straight bk down till 7 and then 11 and we are gonna have a bath and put her in her elf suit to take her xmas photo, if she is in a good mood x

Raphi's got to have her hips xrayed too but that's because there's a family history of some hip poppy out thing. I dont think there's anything wrong with her tho, she likes to sit froggy but I think thats normal

Pichi can you put olive oil on baby's face? Raphaelle was born with really dry hands and feet, we were told to use olive oil and it worked a treat they are gorgeous now! Dont you just love baby feet!

they say avoid the face i think for eyes and mouth but if u only use a teeny bit it should be ok

thanks hun. shes not dry and red its just like flakey like sunburn lol

her hands and feet were the same but its gone now

My LO has had bad dry, flaky skin and olive oil has been amazing!

Ladies who are BF, how are u all going?

I have found it challenging and that i need alot of determination. Its def not as easy as what i thought it would be.....well for me anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->