~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I haven't any idea myself. I would imagine the 6+ weeks at least.

I am not having any more babies though, I would probably go insane if I did. No matter HOW MUCH I miss having a baby, I am not having anymore. I can't. :haha:

Good heavens. I atleast have to have a 5 year age gap between my next kids, so no ttc for me.

We have managed to have unprotected sex twice now. :wacko:
I am going to get the Plan B pill today after OH gets off work, because I am not having another baby so soon. Can't afford it, and don't think body can take it.

I think I will enjoy Amber, then maybe come off the pill next year sometime, maybe July, that will give me a good few months healing time...Oh and I just need to 'inform' hubby of these plans!! :haha:

We have managed to have unprotected sex twice now. :wacko:
I am going to get the Plan B pill today after OH gets off work, because I am not having another baby so soon. Can't afford it, and don't think body can take it.

Hubby and I had unprotected sex a couple of times 2 weeks after Amber was born :blush:

At 3 weeks after she was born, I went on Noriday, the mini pill.

I am getting Mirena, which is an IUD that last 5 years. But my PP appt isn't until Dec. 21. :(

Need to be smarter, for sure. But sometimes we just don't think. Or rather, my OH doesn't think. I was asleep at first, so didn't have a clear head. :haha: (Yes, that is my excuse for being irresponsible.)

I don't know that I would ever have another for sure. I feel like 3 is a really weird number, precisely why it is called an odd number. So I would feel the need to have another as 4 is not an odd number. :haha: And unless we win the lottery, I doubt we EVER have 4 children.

Helloooooooooooooo:hugs:

I have missed all you girlies.. CONGRATS to all who have had their babies-I am sure the last of the sparklers must be getting all born up now hey??

So much to try catch up on so I gave up.. SO How is everyone?? Tell me tell me//

I am at my folks' so using their laptop as we still have no internet at our new place.. Things are insane.. Addison is good as gold. Feeds at 10.30 and then again at 4.30 and then sleeps the whole time inbetween and only gets up at around 9am.. I am so in love. Never thought I could love someone as much as Ashton-amazing how much love us humans are capable of feeling:cloud9:

PS: How the hack are you ladies managing to have sex? My foof is still way too sore:cry:

KEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY! :hugs:
I have been wondering about you. :)

We are good over here, for the most part. :)

As for sex - I didn't have any stitches or anything so I really didn't have a WHOLE lot of healing to do ..

KEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY! :hugs:
I have been wondering about you. :)

We are good over here, for the most part. :)

As for sex - I didn't have any stitches or anything so I really didn't have a WHOLE lot of healing to do ..

glad u good! i didnt have stitches either but i did tear so perhaps all the running around is slowing the healing down.. i have hopnestly not stopped! have lost 10kgs in 3 weeks (incl Addison) so weigh less than before i got preg. still loads more fats to go though!!!

Afternoon all :hi:

Its blooming freezing today so we are having a lazy day in the warm. The only problem with that is that as we did not have our usual walk, I have not got my usual little hands free break, as the only time Georgie gets a good sleep away from me, is when he in is pram after being out. Unfortunately just putting him in his pram and walking him around the house does not achieve the same sleepy result! So today I am another sofa bound mummy!

Dani, do FF babies cluster feed too? I have no idea how long you are mean to wait after a section before TTC but 6 months sticks in my mind for some reason.

Well last night Georgie had 2 FF tops both of 2oz which he really guzzled. He then totally zonked out, it is not normal for him to sleep so well, so I kept poking him :rofl: but it was nice to have dinner using a knife and a fork for the first time in god knows how long! The last feed of the night was on the breast alone and our usual routine of waking for a feed at 3 am and then again at 6.30am still stuck although he did seem more fussy with my boobs than usual, I hope I was just imagining it.

He has had just one 2 oz top up today but didn't quite drink it all. I am seeing my lactation consultant tomorrow to go over the plans for the next week as I am hoping to start Domperidome on Thursday so I am guessing we will need to carry on as we are until that kicks in. I have stopped trying to pump though as it was just stressing me out.

I don;t mind giving him a bottle, especially as he so very clearly needs it in order to thrive but I would be so upset if it damaged my already low supply so that I couldn't BF at all as I love BF during the night (works fabby with co-sleeping as he just latches on and suckles, its so easy) and I love the closeness, plus it means I can eat more cake :haha:. I am going to have to research how to successfully mix feed as I am sure others must do it long term.

Teal, a book I have shows you how to make a mobi sling, half tempted to have a go as Georgie is not keen on my (expensive :( ) Close sling, typical!

Gemma, I really enjoy co-sleeping too and last night as Georgie was so fast asleep come bed time, I tried to pop hm in his crib and when it looked like he was going to stay, my heart sank a little bit as I do love having him sleep curled up next to me. As it was he did his usual trick of waking up 2 minutes after his head touches the crib mattress so he came straight into bed with me after all. Still need to buy a bed guard so that hubby can come back out of the spare room.

Sophie, did you ever try co-sleeping or did you decide hat you value your own space in bed to much? The one thing I miss about co-sleeping is not being able to sleep on my tummy, I so miss that!

What on earth do you ladies do with your babies so that you can have sex? Lol, Georgie would not allow the time for that, its hard enough finding a few spare minutes to have a wee, finding the time for a shag is nigh on impossible :rofl:

So pleased to see you back kelly, I bet you are not missing the cold one little bit! Glad the boys are doing well xxx

lol we havnt yet, hub is on the couch anyway haha...

I miss tummy too but hey you couldnt when u were pregg anyway x

I really miss my bump but - since the bump has gone my sexdrives come back at least. Stulll not had any yet tho :( I think we'll be TTC in a year too *nod*

Dani, am moving back proper on jan 10th. Seems so long away bit evan has his 8 week check up here then his jabs on jan 6th So perfect time I think :) can't wait to be back in my own flat instead of living with mummy :haha:

gemma, so glad the gavisvon has made a difference :)

Jo, no I'm not co-sleeping evan goes in his basket. I would as have the big bed to myself but I don't really get how to do it to be honest!!

Kelly, so good to hear from u :)

how good was corrie last night lol xx

Ugh .. we just had a feed at 10:30ish, and Madelyn is STILL miserable. :(:cry:

cocobelle, it seriously is the best thing i have bought for us!!! :) seriously just 5 yards of semi-stretchy fabric and your good, all you have to do is cut the ends to a point so there isnt that much fabric to tie in a knot. I will have to take some pictures of it and post. Its not the prettiest material but its kinda got that "baby" theme going lol.

right im bk to square 1, i have a very miserable baby and she wont settle its gotta be her milk iv explored every other avenue :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->