~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Wow DF, Alexander weighs more than Jaxon. He was weighed on Monday and came in at 8lbs even.

Madelyn spits up constantly, or at least pretty close. We burp her, we sit her up. She actually does better about NOT spitting up if we lay her on her tummy after feeds. But I think that is because she usually falls asleep. I am seriously considering starting feeding her 1oz every hour of the day, and just do normal feeds during the night. But I don't know for sure just yet. *sigh*

my lil chunky got weghed today 8lb 14oz! she is on about 4oz ever 3-4hrs sometimes takes 3 sometimes 5 as i make 5 up as always a bit left in tt bottles she cant get x

Hello ladies

I had Addison weighed today and he was 10lb8oz (I think I if I am converting right), and 58cm's.
Poor thing has major chest infection though so he has to be on antibiotics :-( SO not happy about that-Ash had his 1st antibiotic at 1yrs old only.
BUT he had his last feed at 10.30pm last night and only woke up at 5 for his next feed YAYness..

Other than that not much to report-silly weather here driving me mad-it's supposed to be summer for goodness sake!

Peeking in quickly whilst dinner cooks..

Amber takes 6 to 7ozs from a bottle at night :wacko: she is a pig!!

We had the second slept through night in a row...9pm til 6am :happydance:

my lil chunky got weghed today 8lb 14oz! she is on about 4oz ever 3-4hrs sometimes takes 3 sometimes 5 as i make 5 up as always a bit left in tt bottles she cant get x

my little monkey is a right chunky too heh 8lb 10oz i wouldn't say she looked it though :haha:

wish i could say the same about myself and my weight :rofl:

Well done mummas and babies on the weight gains :thumbup:

How did you get on today Jo?

Wow, loads of fabby weight gains for all the little Sparklers. Georgie is titchy and weighs 6lb 7oz, he is so sweet though and while he might be small he is alert and already likes to 'jump' and has strong little legs! He is very nosey too and likes to see whats going on around him.

Well I got my Domperidone and will start it tomorrow, please keep your fingers crossed it increases my supply! Saying that, Georgie is enjoying his bottles and usually has 2-3oz when I top him up so we should definitely see a weight increase next week!

Hi girls :)

Fab weight gains! I took Evan to baby clinic on Tuesday but it wasn't on. It is the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month and I thought every fortnight :dohh: So will take him next Tuesday. I am betting on him being near on 10lbs, maybe a little more as it will have been 3 weeks since his last weigh in!

I have not had a good night and day. Evan will not settle at all unless laying over my chest. I attempted proper co-sleeping, with Evan in my bed sleeping on one side and me on the other. But he hated it. Once he startled and realised the space went mental, alas he slept on me :D

Today he has totally cried every time I tried to put him down, I was meant to go home but had to abandon that idea. So he has slept or been quiet laid on me all day. Mum is currently feeding him a bottle, so hopefully he'll settle now. He also had the painful farts and was crying so much :cry:

Evan has his 8 week check and jabs on the 20th :)

I am taking him shopping tomorrow, although as my credit card hasn't turned up (damn snow) I'm not sure how much I can buy. But I do want him to go see Santa :haha:

cant believe emily is 4 weeks old exactly today, my chunky monkey is now 12lb 4oz xXx

cant believe emily is 4 weeks old exactly today, my chunky monkey is now 12lb 4oz xXx

:haha: Blimin heck Nina...what you feeding her? Steak and chips?? :haha:

LOL!

Lib went in her basket from 4 so i got tummy time :D :happydance:

you&me libby is draining 5oz sometimes now and wanting more but sometimes only takes 3 :grr: already making 5oz every feed so dont really want anymore waste little gannit.

she is gettin more alert now too more by the day its lovely to see x

Yay for sleeping on tummy...I am still not brave enough to even try it after the section and weeks of infection :nope: maybe I will attempt it tonight, if I get stuck hubby can always roll me over :rofl: *for some reason after typing this I got the oompa loompa song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory stuck in my head!!*

It is frustrating with the oz things with bottles, I never know how much to make up, if I make smaller amounts then she wants mores, so I make more then it goes to waste :shrug: what are we meant to do?

Very true!!

I think I may get hubby to show me later how to set up and use the Wii...that way I could do some hula-hooping on wii fit in the day :thumbup:

How is Libby's colic now?

Im lending my mams but forgot to pick it up last wknd when we visited :( il have to wear her in the sling most proberbly :haha:
she hasnt been that bad last couple of nights, she had a bit of a twist last night and took a while to settle but went off eventually.. I need to try and start a routine but her bottles differ in times every day so how do I do that, im gonna have to get up same time every day arnt I? but sometimes she sleeps longer/shorter through the day x

It's really hard getting them into a routine, as they get a little bit older they tend to fall into their own set pattern.

Has anyone heard from Pixelle?

Hey ladies!

About the formula waste - you could always try making up the milk in a bigger amount and put it in the fridge. Just make sure you don't make TOO much and have to waste a ton because you didn't use it within 24 hrs. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->