~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

thankyou, she is keeping me up tonight, she is wide awake and just grinning at me all the time so i cant be bothered thats its nearly 1.30am little monkey x

haha aww so hard to get annoyed at them when they smile at u.

Elleah always gives us big grins when we are changing her bum, like 'haha i smell and u have to clean it up, but aint i cute' so cheeky!!

We got an Amber laughing at Daddy piccie too!!! :haha: They are the cutest!!

Attachments

• IMAG0111.jpg
    IMAG0111.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
November Sparkler's = Beautiful babies :flower:

The photos are gorgeous GG, Shan and DF!!

Yes Amber is a sweetie and looks like she loves her Daddy (dont they all??) x

gorgeous pics everyone, daddy and baby pics are too cute. I have promised my OH i wont post pics of LO on the internet [he's paranoid] but i so wish i could share i have some lovely ones.

had a horrible day and night yesterday. Raphi has not stopped crying, she has awful wind, i feel like i'm back at square one.

oh and i feel incredibly guilty, i left her to cry in her vrib last night. nothing was working, she would fal dead asleep in my arms and as soon as i tried to put her down she would wake up screaming. this was going on for about an hour so i curled up in my bed and let her cry. i was crying to but i was at my wits end and couldnt think what else to do! she cried for about 10/15 minutes then fell asleep so i guess it worked but i feel so cruel :cry: i thought she wouldnt love me when i got her up this morning

I started weight watcher's last night, my friend is the Leader of the meeting I went too, so she put me down as one of her helper's so I don't have to pay the weekly fee :haha:

I want to go back to weight watchers , how many weeks since havin baby do u hav to be as cant remember ? lucky u havnt got to pay, does work up a cost each week but it sure works, ive decided to do zumba class and a gym session once a week too x

Hope u all had a happy new year and all the best for 2011 girls xxx
I think i may have to hang up my combi breast feeding days sadly as its still so painful so im doing it twice a day and it brings me to tears which my friend says it shouldnt be and that it could be shes suckin on my boob like its a bottle :( xx

I started weight watcher's last night, my friend is the Leader of the meeting I went too, so she put me down as one of her helper's so I don't have to pay the weekly fee :haha:

I want to go back to weight watchers , how many weeks since havin baby do u hav to be as cant remember ? lucky u havnt got to pay, does work up a cost each week but it sure works, ive decided to do zumba class and a gym session once a week too x

I am not sure on the waiting time after having a baby, but I would guess at when the dcotor has given you the 6 week check and the all clear...I will check it out with my friend who runs the class though and let you know :thumbup:

Erin just poo'ed all over me! :sick::laugh2: Took her nappy off then there was an explosion, she hadn't poo'ed since yesterday either :dohh:

I bet you didn't mind then if she hadn't poo'd. I'm a bit worried about Leo for the same reason to be honest. He's gone from pooing in every nappy to not having been since Friday morning although DD1 is currently making "he's poo'd" noises - lol

I lost 2 stones at WW a few years ago and really need to lose some pork again - I'm determined to have a size 12 wedding dress.

Looking back at the pics I have to say our sparklers are a bloody beautiful lot :D

Happy New Year and hugs to all.
Jo
xx

im a 16 now :( i was a size 10/12 - i prefer slimming world extra easy plan x

hey girls!! Havent popped in here in like forever! to be honest havent been on bnb that much! i just seem to have NO time at all!!!!

How are you all finding it? im loving it but boy is it hard work :haha:

Grace is a diva already lol, she loves mummy and daddys attention and alot of cuddles which makes doing anything else impossible :rofl:

FGS-although it went everywhere earlier, taking Erin's nappy off and leaving it off for 10 mins or so always seems to help her 'go' when she's been struggling. It might work for Leo?

FGS-although it went everywhere earlier, taking Erin's nappy off and leaving it off for 10 mins or so always seems to help her 'go' when she's been struggling. It might work for Leo?

Thanks for that - it's certainly worth knowing - I'll just make sure I'm on pee patrol, after two girls I learnt the hard way what little boys can do with no nappy on - lol xx

Hey gg - ive gone upto a 16 :( so starting my plan for zumba class lol worth a try i hope as im a bridesmaid in august and want to look nice in piccies.

You&me - thank u ,appreciate that if u could ask.

My Eryn sometimes goes 3days without poo'in but today she done a massive explosion and as i was gettin the bits and bobs she poop another 2 times lol so shes alot happier now.

Here's a recent piccie of my lil tinkers ;

Attachments

• eryn 29.12.19.jpg
    eryn 29.12.19.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
Hey ladies :) I have. Sleeping evan in his Moses basket :happydance: te antibiotics have knocked him for six :( he's sleeping loads but his eye cleared up straight away after the first dose.

Girls I am also a size 16, an 18 in somethings cos I can't get things over my boobs or overhang!! :( am gonna buy a wii with wii fit bundle this week and also spent new year doing the michael Jackson dancing game :haha:

my mums best friend is stayin who we visited in Cyprus when I was 24 weeks preggo so first time she has met evan :)

she was gonna give me some money for evan but then asked how much a jumperoo was I said about £80 and she's said we can go out tomorrow and buy it :)

Hey ladies :) I have. Sleeping evan in his Moses basket :happydance: te antibiotics have knocked him for six :( he's sleeping loads but his eye cleared up straight away after the first dose.

Girls I am also a size 16, an 18 in somethings cos I can't get things over my boobs or overhang!! :( am gonna buy a wii with wii fit bundle this week and also spent new year doing the michael Jackson dancing game :haha:

my mums best friend is stayin who we visited in Cyprus when I was 24 weeks preggo so first time she has met evan :)

she was gonna give me some money for evan but then asked how much a jumperoo was I said about £80 and she's said we can go out tomorrow and buy it :)

yayyy sleep well Evan i hav Eryn asleep nxt to meet on pillow lol how long for i dont know, lookin forward to catching up when your back home too. Glad Evan's eye has cleared up , Evan will love a jumperoo , the wii fit is great, before i had Eryn i was on it every evening and lost weight , that micheal jackson game is it really good and is it hard ?? xxx

He's awake :haha: but quietly in his basket in the lounge in the dark in his own!! Michael Jackson game was wicked and nah not that hard I was quite good at it :D

Please help me :(

During the day Megan won't sleep at all! She'll be clean, dry, fed, swaddled, has a dummy been spoken to and played with and she just won't settle to sleep! She seems content if we are holding her and doesn't whinge too much but if I need to put her down she'll REALLY kick off! She will scream and scream until I pick her up again. She only seems to sleep if I rock her or if she is out in her pushchair or the car!

At night she won't settle to sleep in her crib until I go to bed, then I warm up her crib first with a hot water bottle and hold her hand through the bars of the crib until she falls asleep. She will then sleep for about 3-4 hours then wakes for a feed then I will be able to settle her again for another 3 hours. so during the night isnt too big a prob its just settling her in the first place!

I don't know what I am doing wrong! Why wont she go to bed at 7/8am - is she too young? Is she too young for a bedtime routine?

I HATE leaving her to cry and think she may be too young for this.

Please help! Have you ladies managed to get a sleep plan sorted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->