~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

THe only thing that makes me feel ok about going to work is who is my babysitter. My cousin is a stay at home mom, and her and her husband could use extra $$, so she's watching Jaxon for me (were paying the same we would a daycare). She is an amazing mom and I know Jaxon will be in good hands with her.

I'm sure I"ll be texting Niki all day tomorrow asking her how Jaxon is, will probably drive her nuts!

I underdstand totally - I text OH from the bath to check Leo is ok - lol
xx

i do this too :haha:

sorry to hear about all the clingy babies, Leo is clingy in the day but is a good routine at night.

however last night and all day yesterday he fed, i know there is a 6 week growth spurt but is there an 8 week one?

hope work goes ok today bartness. thinking of you.

Well today is the day I go back to work. I got up at quarter to six made a pot of coffee, and made up a bottle. Jaxon got up at 6, fed him, put him in swing, got ready for work. I'm sad, dont want to spend the day away from my little man. I'm going to miss him. I emailed myself about 100 pictures of him, so I have plenty to look at. Bringing camera with me to work, so I can stop at walmart on my way home and print pics out....

only complaint today so far..Last night OH said he'd to dinner dishes. Got up this morning dinner dishes not done, not even soaking. Nope I got a pot full of crusty mashed potatos and a crockpot full of nasty looking gravy. NICE. Looks like I"ll get no baby cuddles tonight, as I'll be CLEANING!

ive got a clingy baby too....is it a november sparkler thing?? :haha:

after much debate, ive taken up cosleeping, for now anyway. its the only way she'll settle at night without major fuss and crying. its working a treat tbh. shes sleeping 6 hours straight wakes for bottle then down for another 4 or so hours. but like you all she needs held in my arms to get to sleep during the day and the minute i put her in her chair shes wide awake.....i just have to keep picking her up and putting her back in until shes in a deep enough sleep not to care anymore :wacko:

but they are still so young. i would love to be one of those mummies who has a scheduled day with nap times etc but its not to be. maybe next month :winkwink:

here are a few pics of my little Grace.......

this is her professional pic at one week old

small.jpg

amongst her santa pressies
024.jpg

christmas day
035.jpg

boxing day
052.jpg

in her dressing up outfit her little cousin got her for christmas so they could dress up the same...bless :cloud9:
089.jpg

aww gorgeous! dont worry I have been cosleeping again last few days as libby has reverted to not wanting to go down x

im starting to realise its all about just going with the flow and what works for some doesnt work for all. I was putting myself through hell from Grace was about 3wks old trying to get a strict routine going as i thought thats what i was supposed to do. so when it didnt go to plan i was a mess. Ive told myself that from now on im just taking it day at a time :thumbup:

thats my new years resolution :rofl:

HELLO GIRLS>>>>

Shew, been almost a month.. Is anyone else feeling a bit depressed that our babies are not really tiny anymore (not that Addison was ever tiny but you know what I mean).

Sorry I have been MIA. Things crazy this side. House was broken into our first week in it and pretty much everything taken incl wedding rings, tv, camera, laptop, wallets, bags, ipods.. ya you name it. then we all got this virus they are putting it down as encephalitis but I spent Xmas in hospital and every one in my family has been in hospital with it. Warren is sick too but is too stubborn to see a doc... so in short, the end of 2010 sucked balls..

Feeling a bit bleak with life to be honest but hoping it all starts to look up.. considering even going to chat to someone professional because I am terrified in our house and I hardly sleep a wink.. sorry about the me post.. I hope you are all well, will try pop on here more often I promise.
Addison is still good as gold thank goodness, feel guilty that have not been the dedicated mom I should be with emotions going mad etc but he just goes with it.. love him sooo much.

Miss our chats and cant wait for things to settle so I can be a regular again and pay more personal attention to you all..

Lots of all my love and kisses to the sparklers xx

aww kellycool, poor you. its awful that sooo many bad things came knocking on your door at once. I hope 2011 brings you much happiness and good luck.

Ahh Kelly what a load of shit :( Our house was broken in to about 5 years ago. I was home, alone and asleep, I didn't even wake up!! My bedroom door was open though so I guess they were gonna come in my room saw me and buggered off. Well I know they sat in the garden cos we found my mums jewellry box thrown on the compost bin! I struggled for months with sleeping especially if i was on my own! I never sought help for it though and now I don't think about it (was ages ago now though)

Well I had a terrible night nothing is working for us come night time!! We cosleep too, Id never get sleep if I didn't, but Evan will not go to sleep before 2am. Last night it took till 4am. I do everything and then do it again. I just dunno what it is :( the cuddles is fine it's just he then cries when I put him down. Then he bloody slef settles in the end anyway! NYE I went to sleep before he did :haha:

Bartness I hope your day goes ok hun x x

MIH I am the same, just going with the flow! As long as Evan is toilet trained, eating well, doesn't have a dummy and sleeping in his own room by the time he starts school then it's all good :)

Thanks for the encouragement girls.. Soph I am glad I am not crazy and you also struggled. It is rather scary especially since we were home :-(
I hope Evan settles soon at night.. Random tip but do you use lavender Johnsons?? I swear by it, the night time one.. I have more but I will FB you them cos I have to shoot from folks house now..
Loves to everyone

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is well enough today!
I haven't been getting on as much as just too preoccupied anymore ...iykwim.
If your on my facebook, I added xmas pictures last night so go on and have a look. Too lazy to post them here as of right now lol.

Kelly I do have it and have used it once and Evan was verhy sleepy!! But I haven't got into a regular habit of bathing him at night i still do it in the morning.

So can't wait to get home this weekend and do things my way. how I want :)

you didn't say you were at home too!? I have to say I think it was the worst feeling ever when I got up that morning. Before i even got downstairs I knew somethig wasn't right. Even with the back door open it took a while to put 2+2 together!!

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone and their LO's are ok! Megan is still being a bit of a pain with being put down, its exhausting. She didn't want to sleep last night either and had me up until 3am, I then had to get up at 6.30 to get ready for the school run with Alysha :( bad times lol.

Went to FINALLY get Megans birth registered today and when we got there was told that we couldn't register as we had to do it in another place! Was very annoyed as they could've told me that when I rang to make the appointment. Oh well got an appointment at the correct place on Thursday now. Then we can send off the forms for the child benefit.

Does anybody find that baby is draining all the milk out your boobs and still be hungry!? Megan has both boobs and a 5oz bottle within about 2 hours!

p.s Megan started smiling at me yesterday and been getting them today too :D sooo cute

Hey Kelly, lovely to see you back here but so sorry to hear you have had such a poo end to the year. Hope life soon gets a little easier for you all son hun :hugs:

I am so relieved to hear that I am not the only one who has such a clingly Sparkler, or I would have thought I was doing something wrong! I think at this stage it is just easier to be baby lead, or you will spend all your time trying to make the do something, only to give in in the end anyway :rofl:. When I was pregnant, I was quite interested in going down the attachment parenting route, I just don't think I ever realised just how attached we would be :haha:

Been uploading loads of new piccies of Georgie all taken with my new camera (thanks hubby) I just need to learn how to use it properly now as having it set to auto is a huge waste of camera. Our local secondary school runs evening photography courses, hopefully I can do one and then I can take lots of yummy pics of my gorgeous Georgie!

Here are a few if you are not on my facebook (and if not why not???? :haha:)

Attachments

• 165255_489658416352_710061352_6386578_3394896_n.jpg
    165255_489658416352_710061352_6386578_3394896_n.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 167779_489661706352_710061352_6386657_4915259_n.jpg
    167779_489661706352_710061352_6386657_4915259_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 162945_489657936352_710061352_6386563_3952450_n.jpg
    162945_489657936352_710061352_6386563_3952450_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
My 2 gorgeous girls

Attachments

• Alysha&Megan.JPG
    Alysha&Megan.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Megmeg.JPG
    Megmeg.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Couple of new pics of Erin

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/012-1-1.jpg

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/015-1.jpg

Her clothes are still so massive on her, they're 0-3 months and she was 9lb when she was weighed 2 weeks ago!

ETA-Argh! Why are the pics so huge! Think I've fixed it!

Awww, we have such sweet Sparklers!

Been meaning to ask you all, how much did your little ones weight when you went up to 0-3 months clothing? George is still in newborn and most still fit him ok but I don't think it will be too long before he outgrows them (he was 7lb 13oz at last weigh in, two weeks ago so I am guessing he is over 8lb now). I can't wait for him to fit in his new stuff as he has some super cute little outfits.

Erin's legs have grown too long for the small baby clothes she had but the 0-3 stuff is still far too big! There's so much stuff hanging up in her nursery that doesn't fit her. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->