• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Thanks! AND YES, it is too terrible especially with so many cute things out there :)

Hey girls - just thought I'd ask who's gone for a moses basket and who's gone for a crib? I ask because I can't decide! Hehe

Were going for a moses basket aswell. I wanted both, lol, but we dont have the room xx

Hey girls - just thought I'd ask who's gone for a moses basket and who's gone for a crib? I ask because I can't decide! Hehe

We have gone for the John Lewis swinging crib as not only do they look a bit sturdier, we want it to last as long as possible as I don't want to have to squeeze a full size cot into our bedroom as I hate being cramped. We live in a bungalow so don't need to worry about the whole upstairs/downstairs nap thing but if we did, I would have got a moses basket for downstairs use. I love the little cribs.

Kellycool, I grew up in SA, have really fond childhood memories from there, would love to go back to show my hubby where I use to live.

Ah, how awesome Cocobelle-we have been in the Uk for 3 years and are just itching to get back to family and friends with our brood :)

Just thought I'd have a quick lurk over here....am not officially in 3rd Tri for another couple of weeks, but couldn't resist being nosy!!

Can I have a :blue: by my name on the list please?? Only just noticed I haven't got one! I blame the crazy hormones!!:blush:

I have both :) I got all excited a while back lol. I got both on eBay, the. Crib was £40 and the matress still in the plastic And the Moses basket and rocking stand was £25. I have the crib in my room at my mums and plan to have the Moses basket downstairs. Her stairs are really narrowness and enclosed so I couldn't carry a Moses basket up and down all the time. I'd fall down :(

also have a cot bed at my flat for when I come back home after new year :)

Welcome Louise! Im due same day as you and Im having a girl also :happydance:

I was gonna go for a moses basket as so light too carry and move around - We've been offered about 3 from friends who have had babies recently - so I will just be buying covers myself :D

Lol xx

Welcome Louise! Im due same day as you and Im having a girl also :happydance:

I was gonna go for a moses basket as so light too carry and move around - We've been offered about 3 from friends who have had babies recently - so I will just be buying covers myself :D

Lol xx

Let me know where you get your covers from :) I'm also due November 5th xx

could you change my name please :) my username used to be louise1608 but i forgot my password and had to make this new one and just realised i haven't asked for it to be updated yet ^^
due date is still 13th and he's still a boy as far as im aware :haha:

and just to jump in on the crib conversation... i have a moses basket, a cot.. AND swinging crib... :rofl:

couldn't decide what i wanted so we will be having our moses basket for him to sleep in when we are downstairs, his swinging crib is in our bedroom and he will sleep there until he's old enough to be in his cot in his own room (im thinking about 6 months) and then ofc his cot is in his nursery for when the time comes :)

xx

we just have a bassinet for now...us being in a one bedroom apartment has a limited in space, even though this apartment is bigger than the last.

I cant believe i have under 90 days to go, time is going fast! Im so excited to meet my little angel though.

We are going to buy a bassinet for our room for now. Probably move her into a crib after about 3 to 6 months in her own room.

we are unsure on the crib bassinet thing- we have a crib from dd and also a portable pack-n-play with a bassinet on top BUT its so big it takes up most the walking space in my bedroom. DH has hinted at getting a smaller one for the month or 2 we would need it but it seems like a waste to only have it for so short of time. DD slept in her own room from about a month or so. Still trying to figure it out!

updated my photo to my prego belly- just took this one today!

Thank you for all your posts on what you've got for your little ones :)

My OH was bought a swinging crib for our bedroom. We figured since peanut will have her pram with carrycot downstairs we can always place her in that and at least a crib will last slightly longer :) just need some cute crib bedding now :)

We've got a moses basket for the first couple of months, and a cot set up in her room. Going to put the moses basket in the cot when she sleeps during the day. Thats the plan anyway!!! x x x

Arg, been feeling so grumpy the last day or two. SOOO not like me-I am usually super bubbly and smiley.. Poor DH.. Anyone else feel the same? Just always seems to be so much on the go and all I want to do is nothing, perhaps I am just a bit tired..

i'm in a word: Pregzilla. my temper is VERY short and OH doesn't seem to get that, so when he goes on and on about something it just winds me up and i end up going in defence mode. it's not nice because i don't mean to be bitchy and snappy but god things wind me up easily!

I feel like my patience is being tested on a daily basis!

:hi: hi girls!

just wondering are any of your babies breech at the minute? if so are you starting to do some things to turn him/her now or is it too soon to worry about it! being a complete natural born panicker i feel like i should be doing something now! baby has been breech throughout the pregnancy which makes me doubt that she'll ever move!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->