~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

:hi:

I've been really aprehensive about adding myself to this forum incase something went wrong. ('ve had a few losses in the past) but i think i feel ready to now. Could i please be added to your calendar for the 5th November with a pink stork :pink: . I guess it's better late then never?

Hopeeveryone is well.

Welcome to 3rd tri Louise, I am pleased you are having a happy & healthy pregnancy!

x

:hi:

I've been really aprehensive about adding myself to this forum incase something went wrong. ('ve had a few losses in the past) but i think i feel ready to now. Could i please be added to your calendar for the 5th November with a pink stork :pink: . I guess it's better late then never?

Hopeeveryone is well.

Welcome to 3rd tri Louise, I am pleased you are having a happy & healthy pregnancy!

x

Thank You.

:happydance: Welcome to 3rd tri You&me and Hinkybinky :happydance:

I really hope it doesn't drag too. My midwife has suggested I start jotting down notes so that I can start to put together my birth plan :eek:
surely only people who are due to have a baby soon need to do that? :haha:

Is anyone doing any baby shopping this weekend? I plan to order some bits from John Lewis online this evening as I can't be bothered to go into town today.

I want to go baby shopping this weekend (it's my new past time :happydance:) but am trying to hold off until after next weekend and my baby shower. I am trying to only buy things that we need and not the million super cute things that I want to get my little man.

And welcome to the new peoples!

wooohooo im joining u all in 3rd tri today, scarey stuff haha

hope everyones ok xXx

hellooo third tri!! i am so excited to be joining you ladies here today!! please add me on to november sparklers group thanks xxx

Welcome to 3rd tri ladies :hi:

Marie I hope you get loads of super cute things at your baby shower x

Hello and welcome all the ladies new to third tri, yay one by one u are all joining me. Hope everyone and their LO's are well xxx :)

Hey girls - just thought I'd ask who's gone for a moses basket and who's gone for a crib? I ask because I can't decide! Hehe

Hey Pichi-moses basket girl here. For me with my first, much easier to put it next to my bed and roll him out of it for night time feeds without enough fuss to wake him properly. Also easier to move from room to room-would def suggest the rocking stand though! xx

Thanks hun :) the cost in a moses basket and crib are roughly the same so me and OH are debating on what's best

I reckon moses basket is more practical but I totally see the cribs appeal-super cute!! I got a moses basket off ebay (pretty much brand new) for 10 quid! I love it :) Got rid of the last one as was a bit old after being a hand-me-down. Does anyone have an idea as to where i could get moses basket covers, whilst we are on this topic? We are moving to SA once baby is born and have gotten hold of a moses basket there but without covers..

We're having a moses basket - much more mobile to take arund the house or when visiting family.

I did consider a crib as apparently you get a couple of extra months out of it since it's slightly bigger. However, we are fortunate to have enough room in our bedroom for the cot we've bought, so if need be we will make the transition from moses basket in our room, to cot in our room, to cot in baby's room.
Wouldn't have worked if we'd gone for a cot-bed though, so I guess it's swings and roundabouts!

Oooohhh, it is all just sooo exciting!! Any idea as to what you having hinky? I'm, also team yellow and don't have even the slightest feeling xx

Oooohhh, it is all just sooo exciting!! Any idea as to what you having hinky? I'm, also team yellow and don't have even the slightest feeling xx

No idea really - I did think it was a girl to start with, but now I'm not sure at all. I have 2 brothers though, who along with my dad, husband and father-in-law are all mad about sport, so I've kind of resigned myself to it being a boy! Not that I'd love a boy any less, but am secretly hoping he'll be interested in music or zoology or anything other than sport really :wacko:

Thanks girls :) we're in the middle of finding and buying a house so we won't have that much room for her cotbed - that's why I was considering a crib. Oh the choices!

I just want into a house so I can get peanuts room done!

Haha Hinky, my son is 21 months old and I only ever see him with a ball/club/bat of somesort in his hand.. But I reckon even if we had a girl it would be the same case! Hope the househunt goes well Pichi-as mentioned, we are moving back to SA (from the UK) so I am not able to do up a nursery until we get there :-(

im due the 17th of november so i think i come over nxt week not to sure though.

Re moses basket covers. I recall seeing a seller on ebay who does these, as part of a set. So you get the quilt, cover for round the outside, and hood cover. If you search for 'moses basket covers' I think it should bring it up x

im due the 17th of november so i think i come over nxt week not to sure though.

Officially it's from 27 weeks, but just come whenever you like! I waited until today just to leave it as long as poss so that 3rd tri wouldn't drag so much (yeah right!).

Ooo ill have a look and see where I seen the moses basket covers. I seen them somewhere but can't for the life of me remember where!

Kelly: its rubbish not being able to decorate isn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->