~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Could you not ask your OH to take you on the Saturday? Then you can take DS aswell?

It would be my DH's idea of hell....:haha: Hes not great at really busy places, add that to shopping...:wacko:

But thanks for the idea :hugs:

I got a thing though the post yesterday about it. I think it is too close to my DD to be honest, I don't think at 38 weeks I could cope!! Plus doubt there is much I'd need by then. Bit of a fucker really as I could have done with it being May/June time :D

TMI alert but funny. I have put it in a spoiler so you don't have to read and I just feel like doing a spoiler too BUT:

I just farted and the baby kicked at the same time :rofl:

Now that was a VERY weird feeling :haha:

LMAO too funny!

So I have a sneaking suspicion I might be getting a surprise shower but I might also not be at all and I don't want to think I am and then not have one because I'll feel let down.

My mom awhile ago mentioned to me about a shower and I was kinda like well its my 2nd and the last one was only 2 years ago and he was also a boy so most people don't have and she was like oh we could always have a small one for you or maybe a joint one with your cousin (due 2 months after me)

anyways today I was at my grandmothers with my mom and she bought the new baby a cheap little outfit from the dollar store. and she says if you like it I'll get you another one for your shower and I was like oh I don't think I'm having a shower and my mother said nothing and my grandma said nothing and it was like 2 seconds of awkward.

So now I feel like maybe there will be a shower which would be nice since I really don't have the money for the things I need and I keep telling my mom what those things are just in case she gets generous or anyone asks her what to buy me as a gift. But I don't want to keep waiting for a shower only to have nothing happen and still not have bought anything I need. I think I'll just hold off on buying anything until November 1st and then I have a good 2 weeks to get whatever I'm lacking.

OK people Roll up Roll up have a guess at the babies DOB and weight etc hahahaha :D

https://www.expectnet.com/games/SophGoll

Went for my hospital tour last night. It was a bit surreal seeing the place where baby boy is going to make his grand entrance into the world. The birthing suite was nice, even if it only had a huge shower instead of a tub (really wanted the tub lol). I was the annoying person who asked a bunch of questions but I needed things clarified! I would hate to send my husband home for my labour ball cause they didn't have them.

We also went to the maternity ward. If you want to pay an extra fee you can have a private room otherwise they room you and baby 3 mothers to a room. Do they do that in the UK or do you get a separate room when you are on the maternity ward? I don't think I could handle rooming in with another two couples.

The only strange thing was that there was a couple there who were just pregnant. Most of us just waddled around with our huge belly's and one couple, the girl didn't look pregnant at all! Maybe it's me, but it seems strange to do your hospital tour when baby wasn't due for another 6 months!

Went for my hospital tour last night. It was a bit surreal seeing the place where baby boy is going to make his grand entrance into the world. The birthing suite was nice, even if it only had a huge shower instead of a tub (really wanted the tub lol). I was the annoying person who asked a bunch of questions but I needed things clarified! I would hate to send my husband home for my labour ball cause they didn't have them.

We also went to the maternity ward. If you want to pay an extra fee you can have a private room otherwise they room you and baby 3 mothers to a room. Do they do that in the UK or do you get a separate room when you are on the maternity ward? I don't think I could handle rooming in with another two couples.

The only strange thing was that there was a couple there who were just pregnant. Most of us just waddled around with our huge belly's and one couple, the girl didn't look pregnant at all! Maybe it's me, but it seems strange to do your hospital tour when baby wasn't due for another 6 months!

I think all hospitals are different here but where I am delivering you can pay for a private room-but I think it is like £220 a night! And I am hoping to have babba in the early hours of the morning and then be out of there and home by that evening :thumbup:

I was thinking of going to the baby show as my mom will be here by then but it is the weekend of DS birthday plus I will be in fullswing 'woddle-mode' at 38 weeks.. Hmmm, it is quite pricey as well but will see at the time..

Slept nicely after my whiskey toddy, so all clogged up but feeling a bit better .

Yay for 30 weeks Missy!!

I am 32 weeks today, starting the RLT today as well :coffee:

https://www.expectnet.com/games/NudgeryBoo
i made one too :)

heres a vid of my scans n bump to help u out in ur guesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njQckkuC7Sc

Sophie are you living in Croydon now or still in Hastings? Rnadom but saw that guessing chart thingi

Missy-what an awesome video-I need to make one, is it easy enough to do? I think you are having a girlie xx

on ur pc do u have windows movie maker?? if u do its really easy - you just upload the pics from ur pc into the program then select the order u want them to be in, and add the music when ur finished then ask it to publish it, - it then saves it in a video format and u can upload to utube fb photobucket which ever u fancy

THANKS!!! Will have a look now-want to make one for Ashton too :)

https://www.expectnet.com/games/NudgeryBoo
i made one too :)

heres a vid of my scans n bump to help u out in ur guesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njQckkuC7Sc

be cool when you get a complete one, I had one for william from start to the very end it makes me cry, even my other half cried watching it. In a good way though.

I am sick of sleeping in my livingroom since my window dosnt open :dohh:and everythinbg is in hall and out there smells damp :( so off today to get paint, get that done and landlord is putting new carpet down. I have all these things in my head to do in that room, needed done any way but I have the place all disorganized.

:hugs: DF - has landlord fixed the problem tat made everythin damp n wet in 1st place?

I want that dam smell out of my flat! its horrible so since he didnt come back for carpet i guess he is getting a new one then. he lives in place ffs not like he isnt here lol loads of pother places flooded to, he is trying though he lifted all my stuff yesterday out of bedroom even though i was so embarrassed at nipple cream on my bedside table and maturnity pads all stacked up in new baby stuff box lol, will get paint today and get cracking then tell him i am done as he said i can choose colour of flooring.

thats not too bad if hes helping and trying to fix the problem :) hope the smell is gone sharpish n u have a lovely new decor :D

HI EVERYONE - just thought i'd introduce myself. Due on 13th November with my first, hoping for a home birth. Had an app with midwife yesterday and all good so far! Looking forward to following this thread.

Anyone else getting really uncomfortable after eating? Been getting terrible heartburn...

:flower:

it needed to happen though as I cant afford new carpet and hated the other that was there and defo have no time after this baby is born for painting. The dirty purple walls where pissing me off in there. And retro curtains need dryed, I like making the space mine. I am getting wall decals to, got a way to spruce up 70s build in wardrobes with them.

He dragged ladders up on that roof himself and started fixing it soon as he fouund out, he had an arcutect on the phone and 10 mins later he was there! should have heard him roaring at people to come and fix things. I think he has like a team here to make sure the place dont fall down and looks like leaks are not excectable. He was raging we had to sleep in livingroom, he treats his tennents like guests more than tennents. He is well known here for getting what he wants even if it means doing it himself and always mucks in. I cant fault him for trying and helping all my landlords in the past done runners and never bothered to help and thats why I moved from last place to. He pays the bills and gives us are bit and we pay when we want and its that low I have them paid already. Thats never happened to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->