~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Sophie are you living in Croydon now or still in Hastings? Rnadom but saw that guessing chart thingi

I'm staying in Croydon at my mums at the mo. Still back and forth to Hastings though (pick up post, check flat, pop into work etc)

hey just seen you poist there, no you didnt post in middle of anything where quite random here. welcome to nov thread! and yes I have heartburn to kill! first time it was worse with my son but at the mo I am finding it hard to keep down breakfast with it.

Morning Ladies. I hope we are all well today :)

I am running very late for my appointment with the consultant. Still not sure what the point is! So hopefully that means he'll tell me to bugger off and wait for the Chunk to come naturally :)

Bad name check but that video is cool, I'll do one too :D

DF, I really hope your flat gets sorted soon, you've had a real mare lately :(

Well I had my 4d scan yesterday and after 3 attempts got to see Connies face! She is so cute and is 4Ibs 8oz which is bang on target. Glad I had it done cos my fundal height was showing me at 35 weeks the other day. I think thats mainly due to extra blubber!

Hi everyone
How many of you have had it confirmed your baby is head down?

:) x

my baby has turned but what you mean head down as in engaged? not engaged yet to early. I have a poetier facing baby again so the movement I see is mental, my belly can go from round to square lol

my baby's been head down every apt, but not engaged as yet - nudger fair wriggles around tho - so we'll see what happens at 32wk

how do u know if baby is engaged? iv been getting like electric shock feeling or like the feeling she is digging her nails into me right down below.. maybe a nerve or something, its horrible when it happens and im walking

how do u know if baby is engaged? iv been getting like electric shock feeling or like the feeling she is digging her nails into me right down below.. maybe a nerve or something, its horrible when it happens and im walking

Yeh ive been getting the same, i think that means engaged....its nerves on your pelvic floor, like little electric shocks?

My mw said bubs was head down, she didnt say engaged? But then again i think she was too worried about my fundal height at the time x

yeh its horrible! and worse when i put my foot down when im walking lol x

My lovely monster was head down at 28 and 29 weeks but having had to have a 30 week check due to lack of movement (s)he is now breech again!!!

I had pretty much guessed as much with the complete change in movements - it feels like (s)he is trying to poke their foot out of my foof!!!

i couldn't even tell you what way peanut is lying. it feels like there is a bum at my bellybutton, or just above but i can't be quite sure. you run your hand along it and you feel a slight dip... little bumcheeks perhaps :haha:

Baby boy was head down at 30 weeks. I am pretty sure he is in the same position but will have it confirmed with doctor.

It's 4 am here and I have had an awful night of sleep. I hate it when I get insomnia and not looking forward to a day of feeling like crap. :nope:

Welcome Megs-I went to the doc on Tues to get Gaviscon prescribed as I was spending a fortune on it!!

Our guppy was head down at last appt (29 weeks) but who knows, could turn by 40 weeks anyway.. Will see at next appt although still feels head down and engaged I reckon due tickling in my foof :)

I couldnt tell you! She was head down at 25 week appointment but mw couldnt say at 28wks, will maybe find out on weds at my 31wk. It feels like she's cnstantly turning tho, one minute i'll feel feet on my badder, then in my ribs..xx

Hi Megs :hi:
And welcome to our group. Looking forward to chatting to you loads more over the coming weeks. I have been really lucky that the few occasions I have had heartburn, it has been mild enough not to need to take anything for it. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

DF, I am pleased your landlord is sorting out your damp problem. I bet it will look lovely when all newly decorated.

Soph, good luck with your appointment, I hope you and chunk get given the all clear.

SS, so pleased you finally got to see sweet little Connies face, she is a good weight, I wonder if my 'Herbert' weighs the same?

Look at all your good babies being the right way down! Mine is still transverse, the monkey. It has 4 weeks to get its but up before I see my consultant, lets hope hanging off sofa's and bouncing on birthing balls does the trick. He/she does feel pretty wedged in there though :haha:

Aw Missy, what a lovely video, I wish I had taken pics of my belly all the way through, I have one from this week (32 weeks). Its a bit of a wide bump (so everyone keeps telling me!) but then bubs is sticking its bum out!

Attachments

• 2-bumps.jpg
    2-bumps.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 3
Connie is head down now but has only been like that for the last couple of weeks.

I had a thought the other day to make sure the memory card on our camera is empty, have taken it to Boots now and cleared it. Can you imagine having the baby and not having enough memory for photos on your camera! Just thought i'd share this so everyone can check in case you don't think of it!

Afternoon ladies :D

OK, well consultant has said it seems like my rupture has sealed itself and things are back to normal :happydance: But I still need to have weekly checks at the Fetal Assessment unit to have my bloods done for infection and have CTG to check his heart activity improves as it isn't great (but not a concern at the mo as it is normalish for his gestation) So I am going to get signed off for the rest of pregnancy, I can't be arsed to go back to work now for a few weeks. Too difficult in my job really to slot back in teach the kids and bugger off again!

Chunk is still head down AND is 3/5 engaged :shock: dunno if that means anything at all at this stage, consultant didn't even mention it I just readt that from what he wrote in my notes. I'd never have known by the way I don't feel different :D

Other than that nothing much to report from my end.

Off out tonight for pizza as my best mate is 30 today, god we are getting old :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->