~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

HI EVERYONE - just thought i'd introduce myself. Due on 13th November with my first, hoping for a home birth. Had an app with midwife yesterday and all good so far! Looking forward to following this thread.

Anyone else getting really uncomfortable after eating? Been getting terrible heartburn...

:flower:

Hi Megs, welcome to November Sparklers! :D

I have started using my bump as a table lol

A girl I went to school with has just had her baby girl and another friend was due yesterday! I have a friend who is due 3 weeks before me and another friend who is due in January!

I want to meet my baby NOW!! Getting impatient now lol

How did you get on at the consultant's today Sophie?

Hi megs79! :flower: :wave:

I can't keep track of what position Bryelle is in. She is constantly moving and kicking and flipping! :cloud9:

I posted on the previous page Dani :) Was all fine, I forgot to say I only need to see him (the consultant) every 2 weeks now!!

Ironic actually as I have been leaking fluid since I got home, but I am not sure if it is just wee this time (TMI LOL) :blush:

Also Chunk is head down and now engaged but my movements are still well low, I am not getting kicks high up at all. One way I do know is his hiccups are at the bottom of my belly and not by my belly button like they used to be x

I have some BAD ASS stretchmarks now :grr: Really low under my bump so can't really see them but they are pretty bad :(

I have some low down stretchies to, although I don't think I have any new ones yet. Glad you appointment went well Soph but keep and eye on your leakage!

I am a stretch mark after last one anyway.

I really wish I had more friends that lived closer thety would help me, I have to paint so much and I have no one to help? I asked darrens bros who alwatys have him helping and they want money and I am broke from buying paint and my friends live far away and have no time. My family far to busy or being stubborn and you dare ask any way my bro who we arnt speaking does thinsg wrong so he never gets asked to do anythig, he covered an entired wooden floor in paint! new floor becayuse he didnt know apparently to put something down befpre [ainting my sis room she they had to get new flooring. Asked him one day to do a radiator and I never seen someone so slow in my life! 1 hour for a small radiator and I had the room finished before he had that radiator done.

the ceilings are high here to.

Hi Ladies
I was told at 28 week appt that baby is head down - couldnt get my 31 week appt till next week so dunno if she has moved??
I haven't a clue what engaged means in regards to baby?? Could someone enlighten me please? In simple terms :haha: as Im a simple person! :thumbup:

Welcome too our group Megs!

Ive done one of those baby guess games too = https://www.expectnet.com/games/Lols.baby.game = if anyone fancies a guess on my baby details?

I have stretch marks all at the sides around the ribs area!?

I hope you get things sorted DF - The damp can't be good for u

Lol xx

Engaged is where babies head moves down into your pelvis. It can engage and pop out again though. Engagement is measured in fifths. I think where chunk is 3/5's engaged, 3/5's of his head are in my pelvis and 2/5's are out. I think :haha:

Means nothing with regards to labour or anything though.

That is all good news Sophie :thumbup: well done mumma...keep him cooking!!

I just want to sleep!! I had an okay night's sleep...then had a 2 hour nap this morning...and feel ready for bed again now :haha: I feel like a right lazy moo...had such good intentions of ironing and everything today..and the sleep won!!

Hi everyone
How many of you have had it confirmed your baby is head down?

:) x

I did at my last appointment, which was 30 weeks. :thumbup:

I am a stretch mark after last one anyway.

I really wish I had more friends that lived closer thety would help me, I have to paint so much and I have no one to help? I asked darrens bros who alwatys have him helping and they want money and I am broke from buying paint and my friends live far away and have no time. My family far to busy or being stubborn and you dare ask any way my bro who we arnt speaking does thinsg wrong so he never gets asked to do anythig, he covered an entired wooden floor in paint! new floor becayuse he didnt know apparently to put something down befpre [ainting my sis room she they had to get new flooring. Asked him one day to do a radiator and I never seen someone so slow in my life! 1 hour for a small radiator and I had the room finished before he had that radiator done.

the ceilings are high here to.

Aw DF :hugs:. If I was anywhere near you I would come help. :thumbup:

I am sure William and Joseph would have some sort of fun playing together, lol.

My stomach is covered in silver stretch marks from DD! If only I had known about bio oil back then! :(

argh stretch marks had none till a few weeks and now look.....and check the difference in size from 29 weeks till just now 32 weeks. :cry: I cant get over how much it has grown in 3 weeks........im gobsmacked

Attachments

• 29+3 weeks.jpg
    29+3 weeks.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 32+4 weeks 2.jpg
    32+4 weeks 2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 32+4 weeks.jpg
    32+4 weeks.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
these are mine at 18 then 28w

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Nudger%20WILL%20stick/DSC01257.jpg

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Bump%20pics/DSC01576.jpg

aww Missy wow!- wheres your bellybutton gone!?! :haha:

Lovely bumps Ladies :thumbup: I would post but I don't have a proper one :( its an ugly upside down 'B' shape, with a lovely saggy 'apron' on the bottom half :( I hate it!! :(

Lol xx

i wouldn't worry lolpants my bump isn't all nice and round like most bumpies here but i think that's due to me being a little on the cuddly side hehe

Aw Shan, your bump is beautiful!! :flower:

And ladies, stretchies or baby lines are nothing to be ashamed of-proof we have manufactured our own little human being :thumbup: Saying that I do apply bio oil about 3 times a day!!!

Here is my 32 week pic I took today-excuse the PJ's and bedhair:dohh:

DSC05979.jpg

As you can see, I am VERY, erm, cuddly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back