~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

aw your bump is big compared to mine...

mine at 31w

Attachments

• 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 2
I Love the Bumps! (Do I look smaller!? LOL)

Here is mine from last week at 27 + 3
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-31.jpg

Here is mine from today at 28 + 3
https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Journey%202%20My%20BFP%20and%20Beyond/photo-32-2.jpg

thanks kelly.

haha i just noticed that everything in my room is pink haha, just as well we're having a girl :haha:

Thanks Hon! I went back and edited to add my bump from last week. I look bloated in that one! LOL

I'll take a piccie now, just got out the shower, need to apply the oil and get dressed to go out.

Ladies, the bumps are fab :) We are BLOOMING :flower:

i find it hard to believe there is literally just 8 and a bit weeks left just!

Me either :D

I am officially off work now, have just told my boss I am not going back. Feel a bit guilty though :(

im on holiday just now for 2 weeks. i go back to work for 5 then thats me, maternity leave :happydance:

Just got two weeks left at work now and part time. cant wait. Just started leaking milk today too!! (TMI)

I am officially off work now, have just told my boss I am not going back. Feel a bit guilty though :(

I suppose it's a relief to know either way. Don't feel guilty, it's hardly your fault. And I'm sure you will find plenty to do.

Have you checked what the pay arrangements are? WIll they put you on maternity from 6 weeks before EDD or will you get paid sick until the EDD? I can't remember what the deal is...

I suppose it's a relief to know either way. Don't feel guilty, it's hardly your fault. And I'm sure you will find plenty to do.

Have you checked what the pay arrangements are? WIll they put you on maternity from 6 weeks before EDD or will you get paid sick until the EDD? I can't remember what the deal is...

They can only force you onto maternity pay from sick pay at 36 weeks and then only if the illness is pregnancy related.

Wow, I LOVE looking at all our bumps! I posted mine earlier today but I will attach them again seeing as we are all flashing. I am on the cuddly side too, and have a cuddly shaped bump :haha:

My stretchies are below my belly button so out of site, out of mind!

If I get my last 3 jobs done, I will start my mat leave at the end of the month. I will be 35 weeks. I can't wait!

Attachments

• 32 week bumps.jpg
    32 week bumps.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 8
They can only force you onto maternity pay from sick pay at 36 weeks and then only if the illness is pregnancy related.

Ah, that's what I was thinking of. That's not too bad then, I think you were going to go after half term so it's not too far off 4 week anyway, is it?

Yeah I phones ESCC yesterday and my maternity pay will automatically kick in on the 24th October, I was due to start maternity leave on the 1st November anyway, so I lose a week basically.

UNLESS, I get the sicknote to end on the 22nd October (day we break up for half term) then I am technically fit for work over half term and maternity can start as normal on the 1st. Not sure if I can do that though.

Then if Chunk comes before then mat pay just starts the day he is born I assume :)

Feel a bit out of the conversations lately, lol .. can't relate one bit! :(

Lovely bumps ladies! :flower:

Sorry hun :( what do you feel left out of? Not me going on about money again I know I am boring :haha: How are you anyway hun?

I got one for you, opinions please ladies. I have just got back from a lovely meal with my girlies as one friend was the first to turn 30 :shock: Anyway we went to pizza Express (classy) and some of us had vouchers for £12.50 meal. Anyway I was also the only one not drinking obviously. When the bill comes they split it, so my meal and 2 cokes cost £26 :shock: :shock: So £14 for 2 cokes. I actually got the arse about it as the wine was £70!!

Normally we just split it cos we all drink. Was I being tight or not? I paid £17 in the end and it wasn't a problem.

We still can;t split a sodding bill at 30 :haha:

Sorry hun :( what do you feel left out of? Not me going on about money again I know I am boring :haha: How are you anyway hun?

I got one for you, opinions please ladies. I have just got back from a lovely meal with my girlies as one friend was the first to turn 30 :shock: Anyway we went to pizza Express (classy) and some of us had vouchers for £12.50 meal. Anyway I was also the only one not drinking obviously. When the bill comes they split it, so my meal and 2 cokes cost £26 :shock: :shock: So £14 for 2 cokes. I actually got the arse about it as the wine was £70!!

Normally we just split it cos we all drink. Was I being tight or not? I paid £17 in the end and it wasn't a problem.

We still can;t split a sodding bill at 30 :haha:

Definitely don't think you were being tight - you didn't drink! The 70 should have been taken off, then that be split to get your pay and then the rest could figure out what they owed with the 70 on there. Thats what I say anyway! Lol

Well, I cannot relate to maternity leave, lol. Among other things. But no biggy. :D

As for me, things are alright. Still suck at Algebra, lol. But only have until Sept. 19th until I am DONE with school. So thats something to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->