~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

I am crappy at algebra, I'd offer to give you a hand if I was anygood! Is algebra things like 4+ax(b-a)/475=20987675840 What is a + b?

Sorry you are finding it hard to relate to some stuff hun :flower:

I am crappy at algebra, I'd offer to give you a hand if I was anygood! Is algebra things like 4+ax(b-a)/475=20987675840 What is a + b?

Sorry you are finding it hard to relate to some stuff hun :flower:

Haha, yes. Great example of algebra - as it makes no sense! Should never have been created.

And thank you, all is fine. I am just wallowing in my despair as finding myself really annoyed more and more each day that I don't have a job and I have to stay home all day. I enjoyed being a SAHM for the first 6 months - but now at 10 months gone I am starting to get a little stir crazy. Probably because school will be ending right around the corner and I will definitely have nothing extra to do. Which of course will be nice at first - but I know it will get annoying before I know it! :wacko:

I don't think I could be a SAHM to be honest. Not that I won't love him and want to be with him but because I do think I would go stir crazy and to be honest I love my job :D I have been off work since July and am so bored already! I need a hobby and am gonna go back to the gym to do some light cardio (yeah right lol!!)

What job do you want to do?

I don't think I could be a SAHM to be honest. Not that I won't love him and want to be with him but because I do think I would go stir crazy and to be honest I love my job :D I have been off work since July and am so bored already! I need a hobby and am gonna go back to the gym to do some light cardio (yeah right lol!!)

What job do you want to do?

Well, I am finishing up an Associates degree in Paraprofessional Education. That is 60 college credits - which is the normal requirement to get a Paraprofessional job around here. So hoping to either do that or something in the Education field. Whether it be preschool, daycare etc. Obviously would like to put my degree to good use, lol.

But, will probably have to work a dead-end job for a while after I can go back to work before I get lucky enough to get a job I really want.

Paraprofessional?

You will get there in the end! I was 24 when I went to uni and only qualified as a teacher last year when I was 28, Did some crap jobs before that too! But it is worth it once you are doing a job you enjoy :)

Paraprofessional?

You will get there in the end! I was 24 when I went to uni and only qualified as a teacher last year when I was 28, Did some crap jobs before that too! But it is worth it once you are doing a job you enjoy :)

Basically you are just a teacher's helper - they give it a fancy name. Yes, I have the option to continue for my Bachelors in Elementary Education but with two babies I cannot imagine continuing right now! :wacko: Its already difficult enough with 1. Plus, I am ready to work w/out having to worry about school as well. So in a few years I will go for my Bachelors I think. Until then, hopefully find a good enough job with some benefits.

Just an update, been having lots of tightnings over last few days, then this morning contractions seem to have started every 10-20mins. Rang hospital who have said take 2 paracetamol then ring back in 2 hours to go in if stll continue. Very scared daughter was 4 weeks early and fine but 8 weeks is so early.

Its so hard getting a job in the profession that you've studied now. Mainly down to most employees wanting work experience. How are you meant to get work experience if no one will take you on in the first place :dohh:
I have an Hon Degree in web design and development (quite rare for a girl, lol) but I have been out of uni a year now with no such luck. I think freelance is going to have to be the way for now :(

Rant over :haha:

Just an update, been having lots of tightnings over last few days, then this morning contractions seem to have started every 10-20mins. Rang hospital who have said take 2 paracetamol then ring back in 2 hours to go in if stll continue. Very scared daughter was 4 weeks early and fine but 8 weeks is so early.

Hope ur okay. Let us know how u go ok :) x

Silas, I was going to be a teacher lol...then I decided to do online school so when lo gets here I won't have to leave for classes. Now im going to be an accountant :D lol.
Also with your lo's name being Madelyn too, I have seen a lot of women on here naming their little girls that, but like you said, it's the only name we found that really fits to my baby so we arent changing it. We were going to spell it Madelynn but my sister was having a fit because she is naming her girl kiara lynn and doesnt want the lynn spelled the same way(mind you that she is just getting married in october and isnt even pregnant lol) she gets going over the funniest things.

AFM: My tummy is stretching big time and my belly button is what hurts the most. Lo seems to like to stick her butt out ALL the time, I have a constant bulge in the bump lol. Also I start seeing my dr every week now because he is watching me for toxemia :( Im really nervous and kinda upset about it. He said if it progresses enough he will deliever bubs at 36 weeks via c sect(not to happy about)....and that would be october 7, so im nervous and hoping my body keeps everything ok.

will keep you posted thank you. Not sure what we'd do without BNB!!!

Good luck Weezy...hope everything is okay, please keep us updated :flower:

Me neither hun.

It really has made the whole experience of pregnancy so much less stressful, and the advice and support has been wonderful. Esp when its your first and you have no idea what to expect and whats normal and whats isnt x

31 weeks today, yay! :D

Anyone else feeling like every week is a milestone now?? xx

so peed off, trying to paint bedroom on my own as no one will help me and its wreaking me! i cant even reach the top with the ladder as its high up and OH cant do it with broken leg and he has to look after William, so my asthma is bad as it is without that! i feel sick and getting braxton hicks. I asked his bro to help the one who always has darren lifting stuff and he asked for money! WTF! darren never asked him for money when he has him out all day shifting stuff. No such things as good will now at all. Will take me days to paint that but a few hours for any fit person who wasnt pregnant and unwell!

yeah I know who my friends are anyway.

Good luck hun, hope all goes well!

I'm feeling REALLY REALLY breathless today and exhausted. I wanted to sleep in but had to get up as my leg was killing me and baby was punching and kicking 2 pounds of **** out of me! My lungs feel like they are being CRUSHED! God I feeling so sorry for myself lol.

Still I gotta try and get some energy because mum wants to go shopping today and I want to go get my phone upgraded.

Regarding college thing - I really want to study to be a midwife! It has been my dream since leaving college the first time around (about 6 and half years ago) but the course would cost me over £700 and I wouldn't be able to complete it before going back to work! So its out of the question for me :( Instead I have a diploma in business and so hopefully after maternity leave I will look for a job as a PA or something similar! I just want to earn good money lol.

Geez sorry for the long post :dohh:

Good luck Weezyweu hope everything is ok?

Me and my OH decided last night on our car seat. We are getting the Mothercare Spin pram and decided not to get the seat that goes with it. We were going to get the Cabriofix and base from Maxi Cosi which would have cost £180. But have decided on the Britzx first class plus. It in the end was between that and the Maxi Cosi Opal. Once we decided i searched around for the best price and it is on offer at the mo at Halfords for £85 instead of £140 so happy with that!

What car seats have other people decided on?

at 6 months when LO can go into a car seat we have a safe n sound premier.

Good luck Weezyweu hope everything is ok?

Me and my OH decided last night on our car seat. We are getting the Mothercare Spin pram and decided not to get the seat that goes with it. We were going to get the Cabriofix and base from Maxi Cosi which would have cost £180. But have decided on the Britzx first class plus. It in the end was between that and the Maxi Cosi Opal. Once we decided i searched around for the best price and it is on offer at the mo at Halfords for £85 instead of £140 so happy with that!

What car seats have other people decided on?

We got the maxi cosi cabriofix with the easyfix base on offer from kiddicare! Think OH paid for both £160. The Cabriofix also fits onto the chasis of the pushchair that we are getting (the MY3) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->