~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Woooo I just looked and realised our HIP grant has come through today! :D Only took 9 days!

we bought a maxi cosi cabriofix and an ISOfix base. total for both: £140 or something around that :D

I havent bought the car seat yet, though I registered for a Graco travel system. I'm hoping to get it as a gift at the baby shower. If not, we'll go out and get the Eddie Bower travel system from Sears.

Hope your gonna be ok Weezy! :hugs:

We have a car seat with our travel system, that should last until baby is nearly 18 mths old, so won't be buying one till its needed... got soooo many other things I need too buy yet!! I panic sometimes when I think about how much I have to do - most of it has too wait until Mat leave starts in 3 weeks!

Lol xx

That is really cool :) Baby can lay flat in it. I have never seen that. I don;t like the idea of lo being all squished in his carseat. I have a MaxiCosi Cabriofix too to go on my Icandy. Normally I wouldn't mind, cos I don;t drive far generally, but from mine to my mums is up to an hour and a half sometimes.

Anyway I said I'd post a bump pic. Not a naked one this week as I was dressed to go out. I look hooooooooooooooooge :haha: :shock:

Me at 31+2, dressed up(ish) to go out for dinner :)

Attachments

• 31 weeks.jpg
    31 weeks.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 11
Sorry for me posting using ; when I should do apostrophes. I'm not sure why I do that :haha:

That is really cool :) Baby can lay flat in it. I have never seen that. I don;t like the idea of lo being all squished in his carseat. I have a MaxiCosi Cabriofix too to go on my Icandy. Normally I wouldn't mind, cos I don;t drive far generally, but from mine to my mums is up to an hour and a half sometimes.

Anyway I said I'd post a bump pic. Not a naked one this week as I was dressed to go out. I look hooooooooooooooooge :haha: :shock:

Me at 31+2, dressed up(ish) to go out for dinner :)

Yeh they are proven to be safer for babies under 6 months than a rear facing seat. They just changed the laws on July 1st....the capsules are good to cause they clip out of the holder (base) so you can leave bubs in the carrier if they are asleep. (like a travel system) x

Weezey - hope everything is okay!!

We bought a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio car seat. It clips into our stroller and is one of the top rated car seats here in Canada.

Saw my doctor yesterday. I am measuring 35 weeks, so 3 weeks ahead. Eep! She also gave the go ahead to drink RLT if I wanted. Today's mission is to find some.

Everyone has such lovely bumps! You all look fantastic!

I started the RLT yesterday and I really like it!
Feeling so rubbish as the flu seems to have gone into my lungs (being asthmatic it always happens)..
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend
xx

Wow, I just realized that today is the 2 year anniversary of dating my OH! How time flies!

Wow, I just realized that today is the 2 year anniversary of dating my OH! How time flies!

awww Happy Anniversary Bartness :) Time does go very quickly!

Here is my bump at 28 weeks

Attachments

• bump28wk.jpg
    bump28wk.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
I started the RLT yesterday and I really like it!
Feeling so rubbish as the flu seems to have gone into my lungs (being asthmatic it always happens)..
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend
xx

I have had a Head and Chest cold and I have asthma too. It turned into Bronchitis! My doctor said I can take Musinex and Tusin DM. Musinex helped a lot.

Kayley your bump is so lovely!!!!
Thanks April, will see if I can find some :) xx

aww thanks, I'm feeling HUGE now! Can't grow much more can it?

Baby has been kicking up a storm today and yesterday. I bought grapefruit juice and he really seems to react to it haha. I also bought my sons Halloween costume today. He's gunna be a super cute dinosaur. It's the perfect little outfit since he's not actually going trick or treating just helping me hand out candy because its basically just pajamas with a dino face for a hat.

oh and I bought a new diaper bag today as well that should be big enough to hold 2 kids things

oh duh gosh could I forget more things and just keep re-posting and re-posting haha

Here are my newest photos of my boy at 29 weeks. You can see his fist near his cheek in one photo and we got a good shot of his nose in the other. They are kinda creepy looking though haha

Attachments

• baby2-1.jpg
    baby2-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 11
  • baby2-2.jpg
    baby2-2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads