~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

woo hoo!!!!! my baby shower is 1 week away! Im so excited! What's funny is that it will be the first time i am going to my parent's new house. My aunt and cousin are helping my mom do it for me so that I have a good baby shower because my mom just doesnt have the money to do it right now. What's funny is they really aren't related to us at all but they are closer to us then my own aunts and cousins and they offered to do this way before any of my family even asked if i was having a shower. Im so grateful for them.

Happy Anniversary Bartness! :hugs:

Kayley you are too cute! Love the bump! :kiss:

HappyHaley I Love the u/s piccies! I don't ever think they look creepy. LOL I Love them all! :D

I just started the RLT method to tone my uterus! i found it a local organic store and it tastes perfectly wonderful with some sugar...now i just have to remember to drink it every day. Who can tell me how much i am supposed to drink? I am looking through old posts as I type this!! Also bought the pill form (500mg) Do I take the pills at the same time? How many?

Hey Rowlie.. I am not sure about the tablets as I am just drinking the tea. So far as i have heard, start with 1 tea bag a day from 32 weeks, 2 a day from 34 weeks, 3 a day from 36 weeks and 4 a day from 38 weeks.. So maybe at 34 weeks have 1 cup and 2 tabs, 36 weeks have 2 cups and 4 tabs? Until you are at 6 tabs (heard that is the max but could be wrong..
Hayley I love the scan pics! Yay for your shower BHB!! I don't know if I am getting one since we moving across the world and don't have space really for gifts but we shall see-it's a wonderful excuse for a get together!
Kayley I don't think you are that big at all!! Sorry to say, you def going to get bigger haha, I should post the pic of me at 41+8 with Ashton! MAHUSIVE :)
xx

I am freaking since last night I havnt felt right, like theres a ball in my throat and my bump keeps tightening. I do not want labour and I wonder is this the weird feeling you can get before it? also feel pressure. I just feel like freaking out, throwing up or something I dont know not myself at all.

Maybe ring your midwife DF for some reassurance??

I have been getting what I think are BH these last few days (never had them before, so have no idea...LOL) where my tummy goes all tight and rock hard.

Nah would be a wasted jouney up there and i cant ask my dad as he bit my head off for asking for help with painting . He took a right strop at me! I have just had it with alot of people these days and all that dosnt help what I am feeling. It could be hormones to. I barely sleep now as i am on livingroomn floor on matress. William dosnmt sleep well in here at all so constantly wakes. There no air and the window dosnt open and my asthma is bad so I am gasping for breath in here. I need in my own room which is light and airy asap! one more coat paint and I dont care if carpet is there or not I aint waiting I want in. I wish my other half didnt have a broken leg I really cant handle him and a toddler and he is trying his best but cant do a lot. And his mum insulted me to, said i got into a rut where i dont go ou and i cant be at that with kids now! wtf just because i am not sitting on someones car all day driving about galavanting dosnt mean i am a hermet i dont have transport OK! i am to busy to go shopping i have a house to run, kid to look after me to look after and her son! piss off,. :(

Happy Anniversary Bartness! :hugs:

Kayley you are too cute! Love the bump! :kiss:

HappyHaley I Love the u/s piccies! I don't ever think they look creepy. LOL I Love them all! :D

:D Thanks hun, I do love my bump just a shame it gives my back so much gip!

I have spent the day in town with OH today! Had quite a productive day as we bought the pram and changing bag and a few things I need like breast pads and some baby towels. Also got my new phone on order (threw a bit of a strop because I wanted the phone TODAY grrr lol)

My back is KILLING me now though :(

My friend had her baby girl this morning! :D

Silas, I was going to be a teacher lol...then I decided to do online school so when lo gets here I won't have to leave for classes. Now im going to be an accountant :D lol.
Also with your lo's name being Madelyn too, I have seen a lot of women on here naming their little girls that, but like you said, it's the only name we found that really fits to my baby so we arent changing it. We were going to spell it Madelynn but my sister was having a fit because she is naming her girl kiara lynn and doesnt want the lynn spelled the same way(mind you that she is just getting married in october and isnt even pregnant lol) she gets going over the funniest things.

AFM: My tummy is stretching big time and my belly button is what hurts the most. Lo seems to like to stick her butt out ALL the time, I have a constant bulge in the bump lol. Also I start seeing my dr every week now because he is watching me for toxemia :( Im really nervous and kinda upset about it. He said if it progresses enough he will deliever bubs at 36 weeks via c sect(not to happy about)....and that would be october 7, so im nervous and hoping my body keeps everything ok.

Ah yes, I have been having a bit of a fit in my head about how many I see from the US naming their little girls Madelyn. I am convinced my daughter is going to share the name with 5 other girls in her class. :wacko:

But, really can't imagine her being called anything else either. Lol about your sister. I am thinking of a different spelling myself.

at 6 months when LO can go into a car seat we have a safe n sound premier.

Stupid question, but what does lo go in before then? :D

Here in Aus its the law that they have to go in a capsule for the first 6 months....This capsule

Wow, that is rather neat-like. Its great that it is deemed to be safer though.

oh duh gosh could I forget more things and just keep re-posting and re-posting haha

Here are my newest photos of my boy at 29 weeks. You can see his fist near his cheek in one photo and we got a good shot of his nose in the other. They are kinda creepy looking though haha

Beautiful :hugs:

Nah would be a wasted jouney up there and i cant ask my dad as he bit my head off for asking for help with painting . He took a right strop at me! I have just had it with alot of people these days and all that dosnt help what I am feeling. It could be hormones to. I barely sleep now as i am on livingroomn floor on matress. William dosnmt sleep well in here at all so constantly wakes. There no air and the window dosnt open and my asthma is bad so I am gasping for breath in here. I need in my own room which is light and airy asap! one more coat paint and I dont care if carpet is there or not I aint waiting I want in. I wish my other half didnt have a broken leg I really cant handle him and a toddler and he is trying his best but cant do a lot. And his mum insulted me to, said i got into a rut where i dont go ou and i cant be at that with kids now! wtf just because i am not sitting on someones car all day driving about galavanting dosnt mean i am a hermet i dont have transport OK! i am to busy to go shopping i have a house to run, kid to look after me to look after and her son! piss off,. :(

DF I am so sorry your having such a rough time. I wish that we could help you out, but being so far away that really probably doesn't reassure you too much. I hope things start getting better hon! :hugs:

Talked to my mom about the potential name we have picked out for baby- Piper Brooke and she hates it! she said she read it on my fb and has been talking to everyone she meets about it- asking- do you think this is a cute name and everyone around her thinks its awful! i hate when she does this- she gives me little seeds of doubt about the name i picked out. Now dh knows if we name her piper i will always be worrying- so he is suggesting other names

Luckily my mum loves the name I have picked. Not many people know what it is, I have not told any friends at all. They were making digs about me finding out the sex the other night and how it spoils the surprise so when they quizzed me on names I told 'em to do one :lol:

Blkhairbeauty, can't believe you might have her in your arms in a few weeks. Blimey!! I don't know what the condition is they are monitoring you for, but if C-Sect at 36 weeks is what is has to be then don't feel down about it as it is for the best. I know when they were discussing inducing me at 36/37 weeks I was really upset about it, then I got used to the idea of him being here earlier. Now I am likely to go full term I am like "Boo got to wait few more week" :haha:

We haven't told anyone (except people on here) our name either...my aunt and sis-in-law were sat at my mum's one day throwing names out, they came out with the name we have picked, and both stated how much they disliked it...I just sat quietly...had a bit of a waver on the name after that...then realised it is our baby, and we like the name, so I couldn't care what other people think now!!

We got moaned at too Sophie for finding out the gender, everyone wanted a surprise, which wasn't practical for us really after having a preemie I wanted to be prepared more this time, and I needed to be able to have that something more to bond with my bump instead of emotionally detaching myself because of 'what if's'...now everyone keeps on asking us what name we have chosen...I tell them to sod off!! :haha:

"They wanted a surprise"

Well THEY can have a surprise when it is THEIR baby. If they are not having anymore kids then tough shit.

:haha: I just told them whether we find out at 20 weeks or 40 weeks...it is still a surprise!!

So I now refuse to tell them our name for her, and I won't be telling anyone the day we are going to have the c-section...they can wait til they get a phonecall after it has happened :rofl:

Blkhairbeauty, can't believe you might have her in your arms in a few weeks. Blimey!! I don't know what the condition is they are monitoring you for, but if C-Sect at 36 weeks is what is has to be then don't feel down about it as it is for the best. I know when they were discussing inducing me at 36/37 weeks I was really upset about it, then I got used to the idea of him being here earlier. Now I am likely to go full term I am like "Boo got to wait few more week" :haha:

its associated with high blood pressure and pre eclampsia. My mom had it will me and my siblings, it can make your liver and kidneys start to fail. My mom had an emergency c section with my brother due to it making her liver start to fail....so im nervous. Im mostly upset because I have had a good pregnancy so far(other then minor hiccups and monitoring) and now this...hopefully it stays away, but now im starting to swell up around my ankles and also having nose bleeds...so im really nervous. We shall see what my dr says on tuesday.

Talked to my mom about the potential name we have picked out for baby- Piper Brooke and she hates it! she said she read it on my fb and has been talking to everyone she meets about it- asking- do you think this is a cute name and everyone around her thinks its awful! i hate when she does this- she gives me little seeds of doubt about the name i picked out. Now dh knows if we name her piper i will always be worrying- so he is suggesting other names

i love it xxx

Here is my latest bump pic, 31+2

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/026-1.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/033.jpg

and when it went droopy, i think she might have been engaged as was getting electric shock type feelings but she soon moved back out

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/010-2.jpg

Are those trousers from next?

My bump goes droopy/not droopy. I hate the droopy overhang I have recently got :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->