~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Yay!! Congrats Lol on 3rd tri :flower:...and to everyone else too...I have been peeking...but will officially be over here tomorrow!!

My HIP grant hit my bank account this morning :happydance: not bad considering the form was only sent second class post last tuesday!!

Thanks hun
Mine's gone in today too :happydance:

Lol xx

Ooo wonder when my HIP grant will make it to my account...

Hi third tri! Not quite here yet but please could you add a little blue stalk next to my name? Thanks! See you all in a few weeks x

Ooo wonder when my HIP grant will make it to my account...

When did you post your form off?

Mine went second class last tuesday, and the money was in my account this morning...so pretty quick!!

erm, i think it was last week thursday -but it might have been friday hah. my brain is a bit moosh

haha ok. the race is on....

*checks bank* ... not there yet. lol

TODAYS THE DAY!! = 3RD TRI!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
So happy to officially be here - but Im not well at the mo :( been having horrendous back pain the last week :cry: But I know its all worth it - 3 mths and lil Phoebe will be here :cloud9:

ps love the ladybirds design Rowley :thumbup:
Lol xx

congrats on 3rd tri huni, cant wait to be joining u over here tomorrow :) :happydance: xXx

Hi third tri! In my last second tri day (well working day - aka days where I spend far too much time sneaking on the internet!) so thought I would have a peek :)

Been feeling v apprehensive about third tri, but looking in 2nd tri today and I suddenly feel in need of new topics of conversation! Although really cannot believe in this forum people have actual babies :wacko:. Long way from TTC!

Oh can I join in the HIP race too? I posted mine on Monday week ago afternoon (probably after last post) - so 26 July, looking forward to getting it soon. I did get the form in my married name (and my MATB1) and then panicked when I realised nothing eltse (work, HMRC, bank etc) is in that name - may slow it down!

Hi third tri! In my last second tri day (well working day - aka days where I spend far too much time sneaking on the internet!) so thought I would have a peek :)

Been feeling v apprehensive about third tri, but looking in 2nd tri today and I suddenly feel in need of new topics of conversation! Although really cannot believe in this forum people have actual babies :wacko:. Long way from TTC!

Oh can I join in the HIP race too? I posted mine on Monday week ago afternoon (probably after last post) - so 26 July, looking forward to getting it soon. I did get the form in my married name (and my MATB1) and then panicked when I realised nothing eltse (work, HMRC, bank etc) is in that name - may slow it down!

Welcome to 3rd tri :hi:

I am still waiting for my HIP grant to go in (can't remember when I posted it, lol) and I am in the same situation as you as my form and MATB1 are in my married name and my bank account and HMRC are in my maiden name. I did phone and see if this would be a problem but they said no. I do wonder if it will slow our applications down?

OK! I think I got everyone updated again! :thumbup:

On your tax records it will have a list of all names u have been known by. Plus u can have it paid into any bank account u want :) mine bank is also in different name to my form!

I hOpe nobody stole my user name because I'm due nov 10th n their could be a simple error and their is two of sort of same name :nope:

so sad I cant join the HIP grant race! we dont have anything like that here in Hawaii..although I do get free food each month just because I am pregnant so maybe it works out about the same

I have my bank account in my married name and my Drs still in my maiden name and mine went through in just over a week :D - Should cause no issues for you hun

Lol xx

Third tri here I come :happydance:

I wonder if this tri goes by faster than 2nd did, that seemed to drag on after the 20 weeks scan.

Any pregnancy time after 29 weeks is completely new territory for me :happydance:

so sad I cant join the HIP grant race! we dont have anything like that here in Hawaii..although I do get free food each month just because I am pregnant so maybe it works out about the same

Yes, I think the HIP grant is meant to be spent on things like nutritious food, vitamins etc hence Health in Pregnancy. Although I'm spending mine on ante-natal classes for me and DH. You have to take whatever you can get :thumbup:

I'm officially in 3rd tri today by the way! :happydance:

:hi:

I've been really aprehensive about adding myself to this forum incase something went wrong. ('ve had a few losses in the past) but i think i feel ready to now. Could i please be added to your calendar for the 5th November with a pink stork :pink: . I guess it's better late then never?

Hopeeveryone is well.

:happydance: Welcome to 3rd tri You&me and Hinkybinky :happydance:

I really hope it doesn't drag too. My midwife has suggested I start jotting down notes so that I can start to put together my birth plan :eek:
surely only people who are due to have a baby soon need to do that? :haha:

Is anyone doing any baby shopping this weekend? I plan to order some bits from John Lewis online this evening as I can't be bothered to go into town today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->