***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

I've heard of the capsules....also heard they don't work as well...who really knows though (how u can know what works better for that is beyond me). The health food store here didn't have the capsules when I went in so I opted for the tea.

Holland and Barrett sell the RLT capsules here in the UK :thumbup:

I swear by RLT, my 2nd stage with DD labour only lasted 13 minutes. She practically fell out :rofl:

Holland and Barrett sell the RLT capsules here in the UK :thumbup:

I swear by RLT, my 2nd stage with DD labour only lasted 13 minutes. She practically fell out :rofl:

13 minutes!! i like the sound of that! hoping my religious drinking of RLT hits the spot!!

Does anyone know what you can take/do for pelvic pain? Its really getting me down now :(

Hi ladies...here is what is going on with me...
The medication I'm on is meant to slow contractions and I take it every 6 hours. It has only been working for the first 3 hours and then I feel them again. Nothing STRONG yet just more like cramping and braxton hicks again. I started losing my mucus plug yesterday. Every time I went to restroom it was there. Last night it started being tinged with pink or red blood. So, my body is still getting ready for labor regardless of the medication. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning and curious what he says...

Hi ladies...here is what is going on with me...
The medication I'm on is meant to slow contractions and I take it every 6 hours. It has only been working for the first 3 hours and then I feel them again. Nothing STRONG yet just more like cramping and braxton hicks again. I started losing my mucus plug yesterday. Every time I went to restroom it was there. Last night it started being tinged with pink or red blood. So, my body is still getting ready for labor regardless of the medication. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning and curious what he says...

Sounds like it's not much longer for you ashley!:thumbup: Good luck tomorrow with the Doc. If you are having your show that could well mean you are dilating more now!

Good luck Ashley! Full term tomorrow at least, so baby will be A-OK to come out if needed :thumbup:

Will be thinking of you!

I dont know if its spd-its lots of pain in my pelvis and groin area. I dont see mw for another week but I will ask her then as I've had it a few weeks now.

I have a lot of groin pain too, it feels like I did 100 inner thigh exercises. But I didn't do any. At all. Lol

Cookielucy - do you get like a burning sensation in your groin too? As well as the pain? I asked my midwife the other day is this amount of pain normal in my pelvis and the burning sensation and she said, having already had children the pain is normal - everything is already stretched and baby has more room to lean on things she shouldn't be leaning on etc etc.

CharlieKeys yes I do also get the burning. I was just walking to our bedroom from lo's room and my right leg gave and was really hurting to walk on it-i thought maybe maybe was pressing on nerves or something so that would make sense with it being our 2nd.

For those of you who are experiencing prodromal or latent labor, does it make you touchy? The uncertainty of it all is just so frustrating, especially when the contractions start coming closer and getting stronger, and then they just peter out to being every 10-30 min again.

Wishing you a speedy and healthy delivery of your precious triplets WTB!

Our girls are here!!!

Scarlett Danielle. 4 lbs 7 oz.
Sophie Ann, 4 lbs 6 oz
And Madeline Christine 3 lbs 6 oz.

The measuring and weighing went really quickly and DH was only able to snag pics of Scarlett. They were born in the order we always referred to them A, B, and C.

All three gave lovely little angry cries, and little miss Maddie came out like an angry cat, telling the whole world she's spunky and here to stay.

I'm still in the recovery room and mostly numb, so further updates will come later. I can't believe I'm a mom x3!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->