***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Yay WTB!!!! So happy for you! I can't believe you have THREE little girls! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed for you. :winkwink: You're going to be great! Are you SO happy to not be pregnant anymore?!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!

Yay!! WTB love the names! Glad they are doing well can't wait to see everyone's babies (in pictures anyways lol)

Ashley so odd they sent you home and are trying to stop labor I know you're a little early but obviously you're body is ready and maybe you're due date is off and you're further along, even if its a couple of days. My son was born at 7lbs at 37w2d and perfectly healthy! No problems with anything and the smartest little terror around :haha:

Cookie- what you describe sounds like what I felt when my son "dropped" the last couple weeks I felt like I'd danced all night, ran a marathon and kicked in the vagina by a grown man. Just heavy baby weighing down getting ready for big exit!!

My ob appt was lame. He said they only check for labor signs at 36 and 39 weeks and that's it!!

omg WTB!!! congrats!! i am so happy for you and your DH!! i can not wait to see their precious faces! you are a champ!

and daddies, that stinks! i get checked every week from 36 weeks until i give birth. apart of me is worried i will be let down though because i don't think he has even dropped. we will see though!!

Congrats WTB!! I love their names! So sweet! Can't wait to see pics! :)

daddiesgift-If I were progressing more while I was there then they were going to let me go, but nothing was happening, she wasn't even engaging. They told me it seemed as if my cervix and my body were not connected. It was strange. But I'm feeling like she's engaging tonight. I lost more mucus tonight...I'm just ready for my appt in the morning so I can see if anything has happened since I left hospital Monday.

CONGRATS WTB!!!!!! what beautiful names:) So happy for you that you are no longer pregnant! Can't wait to hear updates and see pics of your three little cuties!

Whoop whoop to WTB are her triplets!! Congratulations! I'm am so happy for you.

Silverpenny, I remember the uncertainty being a nightmare last time but I'm still not far along enough yet for it to be an issue I guess. It's the hardest part of the last stage of pregnancy :hugs:

Congratulations WTB!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: Beautiful names, and fab weights, even dinky wee Maddie!! xxx

Awww congratulations!! :D such wonderful news! Our first November babies!

Congratulations WTB!!!! beautiful names, looking forward to seeing some pics. Hope you're doing well post c sec x

Silver penny, i had 3 hours worth of contractions last night, likely braxton hicks. I have been getting them daily with increasing intensity for a few weeks now, last night was the most uncomfortable by far!! so i know what you mean, i had no idea what should i be doing, my gut feeling was that it was BH but it just wasn't going away. I did call the labour ward at the hospital for an opinion and was advised to take paracetamol and have a warm bath and see if they went away, if they didn't to call back a could be true labour.

I just think it's a long pre labour as it's my first too, but to ladies who have already had been through this does anyone know how long pre labour can last like this with your first? Baby is totally engaged and my gut feeling is bubs will be here before due date but i suppose it could go on for a very LONG time!!! please not, i really didn't enjoy last night! Sorry for waffling on!

Congrats on your 3 little bundles WTB :hugs: and such great weights too!

Congratulations again, WTB.

Ashley good luck at your appointment.

Charli sorry that you have been uncomfortable with tightening a, how exciting that something could be happening though! X

YAY WTB!!!! Congratulations on being a mommy x3!!! So happy that you're girls are finally here, and at great weights too! Can't wait for more updates :)

Ashley - Best of luck at your appointment! Here's hoping they just let it happen and you can labor and get through the uncomfortable stage to the over-the-moon-elated stage when your little girl is finally in your arms!

Charlie - sorry to hear you've been so uncomfortable :( Have you called L&D yet? How many contractions are you having in an hour... if they keep getting stronger, I'd definitely call.

I had my home birth assessment done today, and the kit delivered - so we are all systems go for baby to come now :dance: :wohoo: :happydance:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->