***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

What happened in your home assesment booflebump? I havnt seen my mw since she left the message saying we can have one so no idea what to expect.

Today has been better thanks, a few this evening but nothing like last night! I'll just take each day at a time, I'm sure this could go on and on and as much as I'd love bubs to be here a week or so early I'll probably be here moaning at 42 weeks!!!

Yey to home assessment Boofle, I'd love to try a home birth, maybe with No2!!

Any news Ashley?? i feel you're next to pop!!

What happened in your home assesment booflebump? I havnt seen my mw since she left the message saying we can have one so no idea what to expect.

Just went through my birth plan, got the phone numbers to call when the time comes, when to call, reasons why we would have to transfer, about delivery of the entonox (we have to inform the fire brigade we have it in the house lol), went through what was in the home birth kit and just had a general chat - she doesn't 'assess' anything as such xxx

Hey gals. Updated pictures of the gummybears on page 125 of my triplet pregnancy journal. I'm all tuckered out so I'm just going to guide folks that way for pics!

Charlie- I feel like so too but not so sure anymore. Baby isn't engaged and still no change. I know it can still happen at any moment but I still have to take medication to slow contractions...

I switched from an OB to a midwife couple weeks ago and she reassessed my due date to be nov 26th instead of nov 21st because I usually have about a 35 day cycle not the regular 28. :( At this point I just want her here!! I don't want to think that extra days have been added on lol

palacemommy - yuck!! I can't imagine having extra days added on at this point! I had 3 days added on in the first trimester and that's killing me still. :wacko: Did they not do a dating scan in your first couple of months?

Gorgeous girls WTB :) Maddie seems like a little madame already - gonna have your hands full there :haha:

Ooh Boofle - a homebirth! Are you having a pool?

Charlie, she certainly is! I wish we could have caught that initial angry cat yowl from her entrance into the world. The only time I saw her in person long enough to actually get a look at her she was sleeping so sweetly I didn't have it in me to wake her. She's tricking me with her wiles, making me think she's a calm sleepy baby. :winkwink:

Congrats to you too Ashley on reaching full term! And also to any other 37 weekers I've missed :)

Sure am Charlie :thumbup: Got a birth pool in a box lent from a friend, so just need to have a dry run with it x

Awesome Boofle, I am renting one from a doula in town (same lady who is also doing my hypnobirthing sessions). I dont think I am getting the pool until the end of Oct though, so hopefully he IS a Nov baby!

Are you aiming for a water birth, or just looking to use the pool as a pain management tool and then deliver out of water? I am not decided either way, definitely going to use it in active labour, but not set on a water birth...just going to see what feels best. That is part of the appeal of home, of course, the flexibility to do whatever feels right at the time! :thumbup:

cute babies WTB :D.
Lots of full terms coming up o_O. and also 1 month exactly today till EDD dfor me :haha:

I really admire you home birth ladies!! :) Me ... I am a worrier so like being in the birthing unit .. it sort of keeps my mind at rest.

Awesome Boofle, I am renting one from a doula in town (same lady who is also doing my hypnobirthing sessions). I dont think I am getting the pool until the end of Oct though, so hopefully he IS a Nov baby!

Are you aiming for a water birth, or just looking to use the pool as a pain management tool and then deliver out of water? I am not decided either way, definitely going to use it in active labour, but not set on a water birth...just going to see what feels best. That is part of the appeal of home, of course, the flexibility to do whatever feels right at the time! :thumbup:

I'm planning much and such the same - use the pool to help with the surges, and then see how I feel at the time as to whether I want to birth in there or not :thumbup:

I really admire you home birth ladies!! :) Me ... I am a worrier so like being in the birthing unit .. it sort of keeps my mind at rest.

Birth is safest in the place you feel safest is what I think - and whether that be at home, hospital or birthing centre is completely up to the individual :thumbup:

xxx

I dont understand why hospital births become the most comnon thing as pregnancy and birth isnt a bad thing or an illness. My first was born in hospital as we didnt really think about other options but we are hoping for a home birth this time round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->