***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Cute outfit wishful!!

I hope it's nothing Mrs! I've been having weird feelings too but I just say its pregnancy issues :)

TMI but for a few days a couple times a day I will feel like I'm going to have really bad diarehea but when I go to bathroom nothing comes out not even gas?? It's an urge that makes me run to bathroom but nothing! Usually lasts 30 mins idk what it is.

I sooo can't wait for my 36 week appt how disappointed I will be if nothing is progressing I'm ready to just get this over with :haha:

I feel your pain Charley, though my boy has always been super clingy. Him sleeping in his room has become impossible he won't go down in there at all anymore not even nap time so he's sleeping with us :wacko: scared for him when baby comes

I talked to the nurse. She said go home, rest, soak in a hot bath, take tylenol, etc. and see if that helps to relieve the pain. If I'm still having constant cramps for an hour or more, or have 6 or more timeable contractions within an hour to go straight to L&D. She said it all sounds normal though and that my body is getting ready for labor. She said they'd like to hold off labor for a minimum of 1 week, preferably 3 weeks, if that's actually what's going on.

She also said this to me, which I thought was interesting... our uteruses (uteri??) are irritable at different times throughout the day. Some people notice they have more cramps in the morning, but most women experience more cramps at night. She said it could just be that my uterus is more irritable in the morning and that's why I feel the cramping constantly... which is why she wants me to go to L&D if the pain doesn't let up this evening after relaxing.

Daddies that's what my contractions last time felt like, although not immediately. Hope they pass soon x

I was worried my waters had gone this morning but it was just a looooooong wee ;)

Mrs- I've been dealing With the same sort of things today.
I drove the oldest to school, came home and ate, was up for maybe 3 hrs then went for a nap. I slept for a couple hours (off and on) but was finally really woken up by weird tightness/uncomfortableness all over my whole bump! It was different from bh or cramping I've had in past. My oh asked if it was contractions and I'm like "how should I know? Never had a baby before" (silly men swear they think we get some sort of bulliten about these things "you are having a contraction now" "your baby will arrive in 4 hrs" lol)

For the last couple hours I've had these off and on along with shooting pains throughout my bump and a LOT of pressure in my pubic/vagina region, feels like he's about to drop out in a way.

I had a shower, that eased the pain for while I was in there but started right back up when I came out.

Ugh feels so uncomfortable!

Daddies I have heard before that contractions can feel like bad diarrhea cramps, so that's interesting!

So many of you guys have some serious action happening! Nothing here...sigh.

well ladies I came to the hospital about 3hrs ago, expecting to be sent right home........instead told I'm 3cm and in labour! Now I'm all hooked up and being monitored. Was not expecting this!

I knew it Lilbean!! Lol what you described sounded pretty in labor to me!! Looks like a lot of early labors going on here

Thanks ladies!
I'm not 5cm.
Doc isn't sure if I'm going to need a csec yet, aparently she's feeling my septum in the way. So more waiting and seeing. They're going to let me progress and decide in a bit if things rnt moving out of the way.
Contractions were nuthing for me at first, machine was registering them and a lot I wasn't even feeling! Now they're stronger but still really manageable.

Ill update u as I can :)

Wow Lilbean!! So they're going to let you go ahead and deliver at 35 weeks? How exciting!!! I hope it all goes well - good luck!!

Good luck lilbean, I'll keep checking here!

We had our last antenatal class last night, I really found them helpful.
We had to move out our flat over a week ago as we are having a new bathroom fitted, the nursery decorated and hallway painted. We moved back in last night now the major dusty works are finished. It looks amazing, the nursery is really coming together and now has paint on the walls. We also had to have a bath fitted as we only had a walk in shower. The nursery furniture is being delivered on Tuesday so I'll post pics when it's all finished. So exciting!

Hi ladies....quick update as I'm exhausted
He's here! :) had cesection......he's havin bit trouble breathing he's in nursery...we knew he would be cause so early, otherwise he's doin good so far....6lbs 9oz

Thanx for the support:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->