***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Congratulations :)Brilliant weight for him, hope his breathing gets sorted soon.

Congrats Lilbean! I hope all is well, what a great weight!!

Everyone's having babies early, I sure hope I'm not a 42 weeker :haha:

Congratulations lilbean!!

Lots of early babies in here - I wonder how many of us will be late?

xxx

AH! lilbean!!!! Congratulations :) :)

Babyfeva - Still cramping over here, but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I guess this is just the new normal?? They did let up quite a bit yesterday evening when I got home and laid down.

Wow lilbean congrats!

Things are getting going real fast in this thread! I am almost 100% positive our man is a Nov baby but I am excited to see everything else that develops in October!

...maybe we should have planned Halloween costumes just in case!:haha:

LOL, gaia... yesterday when I felt horrible with the cramps I thought to myself "I shouldn't have planned for Halloween!! I should've known something like this would happen since I've already bought my costume" :haha: Looks like I'll be making it to Halloween though... which is good, he still needs more cooking time!

Thanks ladies :)
Its hard to get any rest/sleep when you can't hold your lil one and he's in a diff room :( I know he's in the best place for him right now but its hard to relax and even get some sleep. I got a little bit due to benadryl I was given for the crazy itchiness I've had as a result of the spinal!
His blook test came back all good so that's good news!no antibiotics!
His chest xray showed fluid in his lungs, which we already basically knew so just same treatment of extra oxygen. But he hasn't needed any tubes or anything yet so that's good!
He's the cutest lil thing and I can't wait to snuggle him!

I'm doing pretty good after my section.
I was in active labour for about 12hrs before they decided I needed a csection due to what looks like I have a septum in my vagina as well as in my uterus!
Labour honestly wasn't that bad for me and I got up to 6cm's. I didn't use any pain relief other than heating pack on my back. The nurses were surprised I could actually walk/talk/laugh through my contractions.

Good luck to all you ladies! :)

congrats lilbean!! i am glad you had, what seems to be, a pretty good labor, all considering! and i am so glad baby is doing good. it seems like you should be able to snuggle him soon!!! :hugs:

Awe, lilbean :) I hope you get to snuggle with your little man soon! Can't wait to see pictures :)

lilbean-Congrats on your little one! Great weight! Glad he is only needing some extra oxygen, hopefully it stays that way! :) I hope you get to cuddle with him soon!

Hope everyone is hangin in there! ;)

Congrats Lilbean!! What a big boy for being so early! I hope he gets his breathing figured out soon so you can snuggle him. Can't wait to see pics!!

Boofle - I am fully expecting to go late

I'm starting to think I will end up goin over too :( although I don't think you will go over Charlie! Not with your 3rd :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->